What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft Strategy Q: Target QB or TE in third round? (1 Viewer)

skh502

Footballguy
My league is 10 team, half PPR. I am keeping Mattison with my 14th rd pick. I have the first pick, snake draft. Jefferson and McCaffery are being kept by others. I have decided to draft Chase #1. I figure by pick #20, one of Henry, Jacobs, Mixon and Stevenson will be available. So I’ll have a WR1, RB 1 & 2…

So with the 21st pick, should I be looking for a Mahomes / Hurts / Mark Andrews type of pick? Or fill out the WR2 with a Waddle / Olave type? And if not the WR, do you see grater value at QB or TE? Thank you very much for any help!

I don't worry about position and go with BPA. I likely stay away from QB but with keepers that may mean I would change that view if a lot are kept. In that spot I have been getting Olave a lot so depending on who is there that is the ballpark of where I have been going.

Finished with:
QB: Lamar Jackson
RB: Mixon, A Mattison, Rachaad White, Javonte Williams, Brian Robinson
WR: Jamarr Chase, G Wilson, D Hopkins, Marquise Brown, Jaxon Smith, Courtland Sutton, Elijah Moore
TE: TJ Hockensen
DEF: Dallas
IDP: CJ Moseley
K: Empty

Thoughts?

Shocked you could get Wilson at pick 2.10. I haven't seen him go that low anywhere. Solid everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread