What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Draft (1 Viewer)

10.12 Spring break beer bongs with sorority girls

Last edited by a moderator:
10.9 Donnie Darko

Take that movie-snobs! 

PS.  I've yet to see this movie, but I know people love it.
This is bull####.
That I've never seen it? Or that people love it? I can assure you I haven't seen it. I could be lying about the people loving it part, but I thought I heard that somewhere. :shrug:

10.9 Donnie Darko

Take that movie-snobs! 

This is bull####.
That I've never seen it? Or that people love it? I can assure you I haven't seen it. I could be lying about the people loving it part, but I thought I heard that somewhere. :shrug:
That you picked it, especially since you've never seen it.

11.04 - Throat SlittingI'm oVVning this draft. Can we get an update on the first page?

11.02 Orange-tinted glasses
i needed those to go with my joe t..i'll trade you my next pick and a 14th rounder for those glasses...
Not a chance.
what are you going to do with the glasses if you don't have joe t...
Impersonate him.
Those orange tinted glasses would look good on Yoda. How about the color purple and my 203rd round pick for orange tinted glasses?

i needed those to go with my joe t..i'll trade you my next pick and a 14th rounder for those glasses...
Not a chance.
Impersonate him.
Those orange tinted glasses would look good on Yoda. How about the color purple and my 203rd round pick for orange tinted glasses?
the movie....loFl at such a lame offer..

10.9 Donnie Darko

Take that movie-snobs! 

This is bull####.
That you picked it, especially since you've never seen it.
This draft doesn't have the "desert island" stipulation. This was merely a defensive pick so no-one else could have it. Now that it's mine I'm sure I'll get around to seeing it sooner or later. Maybe I'll just use it as a coaster to piss people off.

Not a chance.
Impersonate him.
the movie....loFl at such a lame offer..
No, the actual color, #######. I don't own the movie (yet).

11.08 Coasters

Hah! Now all of you will get sweat rings on your nice furniture! Suck it!

11.08 Coasters

Hah!  Now all of you will get sweat rings on your nice furniture!  Suck it!
11.11 -- Coffee table booksTABLE RING PREVENTER RUN!!!

Users who are viewing this thread