What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DYNASTY: Lance Kendricks (3 Viewers)

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/30550/julius-thomas-speedy-transition

Julius Thomas' speedy transition

By Bill Williamson

ESPN.com

ENGLEWOOD, Co. -- Two summers ago, Julius Thomas was practicing his jump shot at Portland State.

Thursday night, he was at Cowboys Stadium, facing Dallas first-team defense.

There was DeMarcus Ware, it was crazy, Denvers rookie tight end said Saturday of his first NFL game experience. I had to calm myself down … I realized it was the highest level. If I could play at that level, I can make it.

Thomas has been one of the stories of Denvers camp. He was a fourth-round pick despite playing just year of college football and one year of high school football. Denver dedicated the valuable pick on the raw player because of his immense athletic ability and his ability to improve quickly. So far, the pick doesnt appear to be a wasted one.

Thomas has shined at practices, becoming a red-zone favorite of quarterback Kyle Orton. Thomas is a getting a lot of action with the first team, which is an indication the transition hasnt been difficult for him.

Im just here to learning, Thomas said. That's what it's all about for me. I just want to learn every day.

If Thomas continues to progress, he will have a chance to play often in the regular season. He said his time with the first-team in camp has kept him on his toes.

I you are practicing with the (third team) and you make a mistake, well, OK, you make a mistake, Thomas said. But if you make a mistake with the first team team, you have Kyle Orton or Brandon Lloyd on you. They are there to practice. They dont have time for a rookie to make a mistake … the pressure is there to improve quickly.

The Julius Thomas story is looking a lot like the Antonio Gates rookie story. Don't wait too long to get Thomas or you will miss out.

Newspaper Clipping #1 for Rookie Gates

Newspaper Clipping #2 for Rookie Gates (2nd to last bullet in column on left titled, "Report - The News in the National Football League")
How is that qb situation in Denver? Better hope Orton is the guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

By Bill Williamson

ESPN.com

ENGLEWOOD, Co. -- Two summers ago, Julius Thomas was practicing his jump shot at Portland State.

Thursday night, he was at Cowboys’ Stadium, facing Dallas’ first-team defense.

“There was DeMarcus Ware, it was crazy,” Denver’s rookie tight end said Saturday of his first NFL game experience. “I had to calm myself down … I realized it was the highest level. If I could play at that level, I can make it.”

Thomas has been one of the stories of Denver’s camp. He was a fourth-round pick despite playing just year of college football and one year of high school football. Denver dedicated the valuable pick on the raw player because of his immense athletic ability and his ability to improve quickly. So far, the pick doesn’t appear to be a wasted one.

Thomas has shined at practices, becoming a red-zone favorite of quarterback Kyle Orton. Thomas is a getting a lot of action with the first team, which is an indication the transition hasn’t been difficult for him.

“I’m just here to learning,” Thomas said. “That's what it's all about for me. I just want to learn every day.”

If Thomas continues to progress, he will have a chance to play often in the regular season. He said his time with the first-team in camp has kept him on his toes.

“I you are practicing with the (third team) and you make a mistake, well, OK, you make a mistake,” Thomas said. “But if you make a mistake with the first team team, you have Kyle Orton or Brandon Lloyd on you. They are there to practice. They don’t have time for a rookie to make a mistake … the pressure is there to improve quickly.”

The Julius Thomas story is looking a lot like the Antonio Gates rookie story. Don't wait too long to get Thomas or you will miss out.

Newspaper Clipping #2 for Rookie Gates (2nd to last bullet in column on left titled, "Report - The News in the National Football League")
Not really sure why you posted this here. You know JT has his own thread right?
I tend to think this landed in the wrong spot.

By Bill Williamson

ESPN.com

“There was DeMarcus Ware, it was crazy,” Denver’s rookie tight end said Saturday of his first NFL game experience. “I had to calm myself down … I realized it was the highest level. If I could play at that level, I can make it.”

Thomas has been one of the stories of Denver’s camp. He was a fourth-round pick despite playing just year of college football and one year of high school football. Denver dedicated the valuable pick on the raw player because of his immense athletic ability and his ability to improve quickly. So far, the pick doesn’t appear to be a wasted one.

Thomas has shined at practices, becoming a red-zone favorite of quarterback Kyle Orton. Thomas is a getting a lot of action with the first team, which is an indication the transition hasn’t been difficult for him.

“I’m just here to learning,” Thomas said. “That's what it's all about for me. I just want to learn every day.”

“I you are practicing with the (third team) and you make a mistake, well, OK, you make a mistake,” Thomas said. “But if you make a mistake with the first team team, you have Kyle Orton or Brandon Lloyd on you. They are there to practice. They don’t have time for a rookie to make a mistake … the pressure is there to improve quickly.”

In all fairness I did bring Thomas into the thread in the OP.

One thing to temper the enthusiasm, very few TE's have an impact their rookie season... Gronk and Hernandez did last year, but I think you can count the rest on one hand including those two...
I took the top 25 rookie TE seasons since 1985 in FPs and divided out their games played- the average is 4.37 FP/g. The best rookie outing was Keith Jackson with 7.68 fp/gBy comparison if you take the top 25 TE seasons of all experiences, the average is 10.14 FP/g. The best outing was Gates with 11.62 fp/gWhat does it mean? Well in 2010, TE12 was Pettigrew with 6.01 FP/g. So the worst starting TE is still better than the 'average' top rookie season, and scored 78% of the points of the best rookie outing of all time.I'd say Fanatic is statistically correct.
Is that PPR or not? Im thinking not based on the low PPG scores. Factoring the recpts back in changes things. What you have uncovered (and thank you for the work BTW ) :) is the impact at a difficult position to learn 1st year, and the lack of TD impact for rookie TE's.
Happy to :) Not PPR, standard FBG scoring. PPR actually might make it worse- those top 25 rookies only averaged 2.55 catches per game. If you toss out last years rookies in the top 12, the lowest catches per game was Dustin Keller with 3.43 (Gronkowski had Hernandez were both lower but they play on the same team so I dont know if that is apples to apples). I would guess rookies actually gain a slightly elevated TD advantage, it would make sense to train them on goalline situations first if it means less touches on the rest of the field. Tight End is a tough position.

'Hoss_Cartwright said:
'Defending Champs said:
'BigTex said:
'pghrob said:

By Bill Williamson

ESPN.com

In all fairness I did bring Thomas into the thread in the OP.
:thumbup: I added that same post to the Orange Julius Thread. Posted here to add fuel to the fire on the debate since Hoss made reference to Kendricks being the choice over JT.

The plusses that Kendricks has in his corner are that he enters a clean slate as far as receiving weapons on the Rams ... it's up for grabs as to what guys are going to be the main options, but we can rest assured the ball will be in the air plenty with McDaniels calling the plays. The other plus is McDaniels and co. made that pick likely because he plans on emulating what Belichick did at TE ... but unlike Hernandez, Kendricks doesn't have a Gronkowski.

You probably don't draft him as your only TE, but he's got considerable upside.

Wisconsin has done well breeding tight ends and putting them in the NFL. Results have been mixed. Kendricks should be closer to Owen Daniels success wise, than Garrett Graham. Kendricks has good speed and size, and pretty good hands. I've long been a believer that a guy like Bradford can make a guy good, just because of how accurate he is. St.Louis has a couple of skilled wide receiver's, but none of them have been able to stay too healthy. If Kendricks can stay healthy, he has a good shot to form a good repore with Bradford. He definitely has the ability, and the opportunity, to be a consistent target for Bradford. With the lost training camp, it was good to see him have a great opening game. I think 50 receptions, 600 yards, 5-7 touchdowns is reasonable.

It's hard not to get excited about a prospect having a big game in preseason, but perspective is needed. I wonder how much Kendricks' ADP went up solely due to his big game last week? I bet it was a fair amount.

As previously stated in the Shark Pool, I like Rudolph, Thomas, & Kendricks (as far as this year's rookies) in that order for longterm success with Thomas having the highest upside. He's got an enormous amount of headroom being this is only his 2nd season of playing football since 9th grade.

That said, make no mistake Kendricks has talent, & despite what some people think, I believe he's in a good situation.

I didn't watch the game, but I would guess that the team wanted to see how well he can block now that they know he can run routes. Also, was he in the full game this week?

I didn't watch the game, but I would guess that the team wanted to see how well he can block now that they know he can run routes. Also, was he in the full game this week?
This is what I was getting at. Was he targeted? Did he get hurt? Were they throwing to WR's instead?
The Rams have 12 WR's for 6 spots. They need to target the WR's to narrow the field in order to make informed cut decisions. Kendrick's has very little in terms of competition for his spot. And since TE's have two skill sets to learn, pass catching/route running and blocking, he could be left black to protect the QB and still be developing. Another note, Saffold, the LT got some sort of neck or back stinger in the game and was taken out as a precaution. After they did that they didn't run the ball to the left a single time. All the more reason to leave your pass catching TE in to block.

1 reception for 9 yards? What happened?
You're kidding, right?
Why would you think think he's kidding? Can you give us a description of what you saw him do in the game? Was he targeted? Did he get hurt? Did he only play 1 series before giving way to backups? Did he drop a bunch of passes?This is one of the most hyped "value" players in the league. Asking what happened in the game and if 1 catch is anything to worry about it exactly the kind of questions that I want to see in the shark pool.Can you give us a breakdown of what you saw regarding Kendricks?J

You're kidding, right?
Why would you think think he's kidding? Can you give us a description of what you saw him do in the game? Was he targeted? Did he get hurt? Did he only play 1 series before giving way to backups? Did he drop a bunch of passes?This is one of the most hyped "value" players in the league. Asking what happened in the game and if 1 catch is anything to worry about it exactly the kind of questions that I want to see in the shark pool.Can you give us a breakdown of what you saw regarding Kendricks?J
I took the question to mean he is expecting a great game every week and to see 1 reception for 9 yards was unacceptable given the hype. My response now, if not before, is that preseason is a time to evaluate many things and maybe Kendricks wasn't part of that evaluation this week. The Microwave comment is indicative of today's mentality, "what have you done for me lately?". You know, the instant gratification effect. Maybe I jumped the gun on my interpretation of the question and came across as too sensitive. Then again, maybe my interpretation wasn't wrong. Maybe a better question would have been, "I saw that Kendricks didn't do a lot the other night, did he drop passes? or did he not play much? or did they not involve him in the game plan?" Instead of "what happened?".

You're kidding, right?
Why would you think think he's kidding? Can you give us a description of what you saw him do in the game? Was he targeted? Did he get hurt? Did he only play 1 series before giving way to backups? Did he drop a bunch of passes?

This is one of the most hyped "value" players in the league. Asking what happened in the game and if 1 catch is anything to worry about it exactly the kind of questions that I want to see in the shark pool.

Can you give us a breakdown of what you saw regarding Kendricks?

J
I took the question to mean he is expecting a great game every week and to see 1 reception for 9 yards was unacceptable given the hype. My response now, if not before, is that preseason is a time to evaluate many things and maybe Kendricks wasn't part of that evaluation this week. The Microwave comment is indicative of today's mentality, "what have you done for me lately?". You know, the instant gratification effect. Maybe I jumped the gun on my interpretation of the question and came across as too sensitive. Then again, maybe my interpretation wasn't wrong. Maybe a better question would have been, "I saw that Kendricks didn't do a lot the other night, did he drop passes? or did he not play much? or did they not involve him in the game plan?" Instead of "what happened?".
Affirmative. But, unfortunately, par for the course.I was also wondering "what happened?". I could've guessed why, but it's certainly not the given you make it out to be.

It is certainly no big deal, but it is the poster's responsibility to say what he means, not the readers' responsibility to infer meaning.

IMO, of course.

I do not get the love for Kenrdicks. TE has pretty much been an after thought in McDaniel's offensive approach. Not quite as bad as Martz, but damn close. And we all know how Martz impacted Olsen's value.

The Rams TE situation is an avoid for me until I see evidence of McDaniel's changing his approach.
Don't fall into the trap of comparing McDaniels to Martz. Martz has his own way of doing things and is proven to ignore the TE. McDaniels, on the otherhand, didn't have the talent in Denver at TE for you to make that judgement. Further, he saw how effective BB was at utilizing the hybrid TE last year (Hernandez).This kid is looking better by the day. Was a late, late round flyer b4 tonight. Now that the cat is out of the bag, bump the ADP up a round or two.
Granted you may have a point. On the other hand, it is hard to ignore history. Can you point to a team where McDaniel was OC or HC where the TE was a featured receiver?The love for Kendrick could prove valid but McDaniel's history is hard to ignore.
I hear you.....but.....We cant, because previous iterations involving McDaniels as OC or HC dont provide us w/comparables. He didnt have a quality TE in Denver. He didnt need to utilize the TE as much in New England w/BB as they had Welker and Moss. Would you envision McDaniels underutilizing Vernon Davis the way Martz did in SF?

McDaniels, being the BB student. The NFL being a copycat league (Gronk/Hernandz LY). STL not having the best stable of WR's to run what McDaniels wants to do w/Bradford.

Now, I dont want to go overboard in expectations for Kendricks....but given the current situation, I could easily see 55-60 recpts for about 600+ and maybe 4-5 TD's this year. Not upper echelon, but cleary servicable ++ as a backup or as a flex option in a deeper roster league. Especially at current cost.
Very god point about McDaniels during the Moss/Welker years. Remember he was the OC in pre-Moss/Welker years when Watson was one of the better receivers on the roster and McD did not utilize him. Then as HC McD shipped out Scheffler, his best receiving TE. This is the part of McDaniels history that is hard for me to ignore.I have been impressed by what I have seen from Kendricks highlights, and I am on board with your expectations. But I will not be driving the bus. ;)
This is just plain incorrect. Watson was never a good receiver for the Pats. He had stone hands.He was/is a physical specimen; intelligent; articulate. Not a good receiving TE.

This is what I was getting at. Was he targeted? Did he get hurt? Were they throwing to WR's instead?
The Rams have 12 WR's for 6 spots. They need to target the WR's to narrow the field in order to make informed cut decisions. Kendrick's has very little in terms of competition for his spot. And since TE's have two skill sets to learn, pass catching/route running and blocking, he could be left black to protect the QB and still be developing. Another note, Saffold, the LT got some sort of neck or back stinger in the game and was taken out as a precaution. After they did that they didn't run the ball to the left a single time. All the more reason to leave your pass catching TE in to block.
Thanks! :thumbup: I agree I could have framed my question a little better. Sorry for the controversy.

It is certainly no big deal, but it is the poster's responsibility to say what he means, not the readers' responsibility to infer meaning.

IMO, of course.
:goodposting: We've seen what he can do in the passing game and so has the Rams, my guess from reading some info in other articles is that they were trying to see how he does with other assignments. This article comes to mind:

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bradford likes what he sees from Kendricks

By Mike Sando

ESPN.com

The St. Louis Rams are far enough along in training camp to visualize how quarterback Sam Bradford and some of his new weapons might mesh in the future.

They're still too early in the process to claim a strong rapport has developed. There are first impressions, however, and rookie tight end Lance Kendricks is making a favorable one.

"Lance has done some great things," Bradford told reporters in St. Louis. "He has been asked to do a lot as well. I think he’s probably taken more reps than anyone else on our offense."

That last part could telling. The Rams envision moving Kendricks, a second-round pick, around the formation and keeping him on the field.

"It seems like that every time I look out there, he’s in there," Bradford said. "Whether he is at 'Y', he’s at 'F', he’s playing wide receiver some. I think he’s done a great job, he’s physical. He really stood out to me yesterday when we put the pads on and we had the 'Ram Drill'."

Turn your playbooks to the index for a little review session. The "Y" spot is where traditional tight ends line up. The "F" spot refers more to the slot and allows for more motion/movement. As for the Ram Drill? It's a version of the Oklahoma Drill featuring one-on-one battles between blockers and tacklers.

"(Kendricks) was in my line and the first time he went, he absolutely destroyed his defender," Bradford said. "I think two guys later, we were looking for someone on offense and he came running back up to get some more. Its things like that, that really turn you on to a guy like that."

You're kidding, right?
No, "what happened?" is exactly what a ton of people were wondering. The shark pool at it's best is a place where posters can shed light with an answer to questions like this. Or it can be like this. Let's try to make it more like the place that sheds light with answers. TIA.J

According to the NFL.com play-by-play, he was targeted once and caught it for 9 yards. I did not get to see the game, but it looks like the ball was spread around to the WR's. Of Bradford's 15 attempts, 4 were to the RB, 1 to the TE, and 10 to a WR.

The Rams found out in week 1 what they have in Kendricks. They needed to find out in week 2 what they have at WR. Kendricks didn't need the work, the WR's did. Josh is experimenting.

The Rams found out in week 1 what they have in Kendricks. They needed to find out in week 2 what they have at WR. Kendricks didn't need the work, the WR's did. Josh is experimenting.
And expect more of the same in week 3. The WR core is still a complete mess. Nobody is stepping up to be the man. DX looked great in week 1, and meh in week 2. Avery didn't play in week 1 and catches a nice TD in week 2. Gibson looked mediocre in week 1, and gets an 83 yard TD on the first play of the game, but doesn't catch another ball (in fact, dropped a very catchable ball). 83 yards sounds impressive on one catch, but it was blown coverage. I could've gotten open on that play. It's a total mess. There isn't anyone else on the roster to catch balls at TE who's healthy. Mike Hallouwmemsiit is injured. The decision is made on Kendrick's. He's starting week 1 against the Iggles.

Watched the game last night, and paid particular attention to Kendricks. Loved what I saw week 1, and am thinking of him as part of my "wait forever on TE" strategy, so I wanted to see what was up with his 1 catch performance.

He was in on virtually every snap, which is great to see if you're thinking about making him a member of your fantasy team. Didn't seem to be a situation passing or blocking TE, #88 was anchored at the end of the line every time. They ran a ton of play action in this one, likely to give the WRs some opportunities to make some plays and separate themselves from the pack, and he was blocking on almost all of these Play action passes. When he did run a passing route, it was almost always a clear out straight up the field. Again, I think as some have hypothesized in this thread, it looks like this was the Rams trying to really get the WRs the work in this one. His one grab (and target, I believe) came on (I believe) short 3rd down where he ran a simple little option route in the middle of the field. Dude looks fast, big, and dominant.

Don't let this 1 catch performance scare you away, Kendricks looks like a guy who is in the Rams good graces, and will be on the field a LOT. I have to imagine you can take this guy in the last round of most of your drafts if you so choose. The Rams play a murderer's row to open the season, which should have them trailing quite a bit. This could mean a lot of underneath catches for Kendricks, so use a late pick on him so you don't have to get in a bidding or waiver war for him in the first week or 2 of the season.

Watched the game last night, and paid particular attention to Kendricks. Loved what I saw week 1, and am thinking of him as part of my "wait forever on TE" strategy, so I wanted to see what was up with his 1 catch performance.He was in on virtually every snap, which is great to see if you're thinking about making him a member of your fantasy team. Didn't seem to be a situation passing or blocking TE, #88 was anchored at the end of the line every time. They ran a ton of play action in this one, likely to give the WRs some opportunities to make some plays and separate themselves from the pack, and he was blocking on almost all of these Play action passes. When he did run a passing route, it was almost always a clear out straight up the field. Again, I think as some have hypothesized in this thread, it looks like this was the Rams trying to really get the WRs the work in this one. His one grab (and target, I believe) came on (I believe) short 3rd down where he ran a simple little option route in the middle of the field. Dude looks fast, big, and dominant. Don't let this 1 catch performance scare you away, Kendricks looks like a guy who is in the Rams good graces, and will be on the field a LOT. I have to imagine you can take this guy in the last round of most of your drafts if you so choose. The Rams play a murderer's row to open the season, which should have them trailing quite a bit. This could mean a lot of underneath catches for Kendricks, so use a late pick on him so you don't have to get in a bidding or waiver war for him in the first week or 2 of the season.
I guess a person can also look at it that maybe week 2 was the norm and week 1 they were testing him out. Guess we will know more the next couple of games...

Watched the game last night, and paid particular attention to Kendricks. Loved what I saw week 1, and am thinking of him as part of my "wait forever on TE" strategy, so I wanted to see what was up with his 1 catch performance.

He was in on virtually every snap, which is great to see if you're thinking about making him a member of your fantasy team. Didn't seem to be a situation passing or blocking TE, #88 was anchored at the end of the line every time. They ran a ton of play action in this one, likely to give the WRs some opportunities to make some plays and separate themselves from the pack, and he was blocking on almost all of these Play action passes. When he did run a passing route, it was almost always a clear out straight up the field. Again, I think as some have hypothesized in this thread, it looks like this was the Rams trying to really get the WRs the work in this one. His one grab (and target, I believe) came on (I believe) short 3rd down where he ran a simple little option route in the middle of the field. Dude looks fast, big, and dominant.

Don't let this 1 catch performance scare you away, Kendricks looks like a guy who is in the Rams good graces, and will be on the field a LOT. I have to imagine you can take this guy in the last round of most of your drafts if you so choose. The Rams play a murderer's row to open the season, which should have them trailing quite a bit. This could mean a lot of underneath catches for Kendricks, so use a late pick on him so you don't have to get in a bidding or waiver war for him in the first week or 2 of the season.
I guess a person can also look at it that maybe week 2 was the norm and week 1 they were testing him out. Guess we will know more the next couple of games...
I guess a person can also look at it that maybe week 1 was to see how he'd perform in the passing game as a receiving TE and week 2 to see how he'd perform in the running game as a blocking TE. From all indications that's why they drafted him and they are now testing him in those areas. Which is great because he can stay in the game no matter what the situation especially considering that fact that it won't tip-off opposing defenses. Win-win for Kendrick owners!!!!

Who else besides me is going to put this guy into their starting line up come week 1? I love everything I'm hearing and he definitely passed my eye test during the first preseason game. I'm particularly enthused by his blocking prowess. That factor will keep him on the field more, which hopefully will lead to more fantasy opps.

Bradford is starving for reliable receiving options. This kid has about as good as a situation as I can remember for a rookie TE.

Who else besides me is going to put this guy into their starting line up come week 1? I love everything I'm hearing and he definitely passed my eye test during the first preseason game. I'm particularly enthused by his blocking prowess. That factor will keep him on the field more, which hopefully will lead to more fantasy opps.Bradford is starving for reliable receiving options. This kid has about as good as a situation as I can remember for a rookie TE.
Most the leagues im in are either two TE or a WR/RB/TE flex, made sure to grab kendricks as my 3rd TE in almost all of them. Think it will pay huge dividends later in the season.

I still prefer Rudolph & Thomas as pure talents, but as we all know, situation can trump talent. That said, I like Rudolph/Thomas/Kendricks in that order for longterm FF success.
3/73/1 - Looks like he has plenty of upside :) Kendricks has just as much or more talent than those two.

Man, I hate hype trains because I'm usually not influenced by them but end up reading them anyway. Then later in the year I always remember the "trains" that were correct and kick myself for not grabbing said player (I never remember the ones that were wrong, for some reason).

So damnit, I'm buying into this one. With 2 threads hyping him on the front page - for a TE - that's enough for me. I'll cave. Picking him up next waiver wire.

*Edit* Just realized this isn't the official "Hype Train" thread. Meant to post this in the other one.

Just realized this isn't the official "Hype Train" thread. Meant to post this in the other one.
To be fair, Hoss started this thread almost a month ago. So as far as I'm concerned, this IS the *official* hype train thread.Picked him up in our rookie draft at 3.01. I'm on board!!

Regarding this thread's subtitle, why is Kendricks and Thomas an either/or proposition? I grabbed them both in my dynasty league. :)

I drafted Kendricks first, although that was largely a function of the fact that I knew Thomas was more off the radar (and therefore more likely to fall to my next pick). If both guys were equally well-known, I'd have had a much harder decision on my hands. I want to say that I ultimately would have gone with Kendricks in that situation, but to be honest, I keep waffling back and forth.

I still prefer Rudolph & Thomas as pure talents, but as we all know, situation can trump talent. That said, I like Rudolph/Thomas/Kendricks in that order for longterm FF success.
3/73/1 - Looks like he has plenty of upside :) Kendricks has just as much or more talent than those two.
Isn't this the same microwave mentality that you just decried? This is as insignificant as the 1 for 9 game. Plus the 44 yard td was an absolutely blown coverage by a guy who prolly is no longer on the rams roster after this weekend.I know everyone is chomping at the bit, but relax. The season'll be here soon enough.

Just realized this isn't the official "Hype Train" thread. Meant to post this in the other one.
To be fair, Hoss started this thread almost a month ago. So as far as I'm concerned, this IS the *official* hype train thread.Picked him up in our rookie draft at 3.01. I'm on board!!
agreed. But at least in here there is reasonable discussion of skill and performace. That hype thread is much more about groupthink and comedy.

I'm sweating Kendricks kool-aid from my pours at this point. Not only did I acquire him in all my leagues, I'm pretty sure I'm starting him in all of them. Starting to feel a lot like Kevan Barlow here - I'll know I'm sunk when I see Garrison Hearst return from retirement in a Rams uni.

I'm sweating Kendricks kool-aid from my pours at this point. Not only did I acquire him in all my leagues, I'm pretty sure I'm starting him in all of them. Starting to feel a lot like Kevan Barlow here - I'll know I'm sunk when I see Garrison Hearst return from retirement in a Rams uni.
Now that's funny, I bought into both also. I hope Kendricks is the real deal.

I am starting him over Winslow in 1 league, but not over Gates in another. Behind Gates I have Winslow also and hope to play Kendricks as my #2 as needed. Winslow, while solid, to me is behind Lance currently but great insurance for Gates feet.

Users who are viewing this thread