What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] LB 34-36 Runoff (1 Viewer)

Rank these three in order.

• Kailee Wong - Ian Gold - Danny Clark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kailee Wong - Danny Clark - Ian Gold

• Ian Gold - Danny Clark - Kailee Wong

• Ian Gold - Kailee Wong - Danny Clark

• Danny Clark - Kailee Wong - Ian Gold

• Danny Clark - Ian Gold - Kailee Wong

• Total voters

Tick

Footballguy
Results from the LB 34 poll:Kailee Wong [ 5 ] [18.52%] Adalius Thomas [ 2 ] [7.41%] Ian Gold [ 5 ] [18.52%] Abdul Hodge® [ 1 ] [3.70%] Danny Clark [ 5 ] [18.52%] Angelo Crowell [ 2 ] [7.41%] Mike Vrabel [ 4 ] [14.81%] Channing Crowder [ 2 ] [7.41%] Other [ 1 ] [3.70%] Runoff between Wong, Gold, and Clark for LB 34, LB 35, and LB 36.Final results:Kailee Wong - Ian Gold - Danny Clark [ 2 ] ** [9.09%]Kailee Wong - Danny Clark - Ian Gold [ 2 ] ** [9.09%]Ian Gold - Danny Clark - Kailee Wong [ 8 ] ** [36.36%]Ian Gold - Kailee Wong - Danny Clark [ 1 ] ** [4.55%]Danny Clark - Kailee Wong - Ian Gold [ 1 ] ** [4.55%]Danny Clark - Ian Gold - Kailee Wong [ 8 ] ** [36.36%]Wong gets 2+2+24+2+2+24=a tonGold gets 4+6+8+1+3+16=38Clark gets 6+4+16+3+1+8=38So Gold and Clark tie, and Wong gets 36th.

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted Clark-Gold-Wong but would've preferred an option that didn't include Kailee. He's one of those players who I've sworn off. I've been burned too many times by his preseason lofty reports followed by sparse results. I can't stand the guy. I'd have taken every other guy you mentioned and then dug up some more before going with Wong.And yes, I'm bitter.

I voted Clark-Gold-Wong but would've preferred an option that didn't include Kailee. He's one of those players who I've sworn off. I've been burned too many times by his preseason lofty reports followed by sparse results. I can't stand the guy. I'd have taken every other guy you mentioned and then dug up some more before going with Wong.

And yes, I'm bitter.
Texans are going to go back to the 4-3 defense, so Wong will likely move to OLB. Not sure about Greenwood, he could be the MLB.

Users who are viewing this thread