What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty: Mixon and ABrown for Bell and AJ Green? (1 Viewer)

BearsFan4Life

Footballguy
14 Team Dynasty Standard Scoring .. No PPR .. Start 1 qb, 1rb, 1 wr, 1 te, 2 flex (rb,wr,te) 1 k 1 d

I have started out the year 6-0 thanks to a couple close wins. Team that would like Bell is 3-3, but I have no clue what the worh of Bell is at the moment? 

Was offered Mixon and ABrown for Bell and Hopkins ... don't want to part with Hopkins. He then came back with Mixon and ABrown for Bell, KAllen, Thielen.  I again passed...

Would you do Mixon and ABrown for Bell and AJ Green? 

UPDATE:  He WOULD NOT do Mixon and ABrown for Bell and AJGreen, but is back to original offer of Mixon and ABrown for Bell and Hopkins? Thoughts?

I would then start:

Mahomes, Mixon, ABrown, Thielen, KAllen, AJ Green with DJohnson and Kelce to fill in.

Am I making myself too old at WR if I were to accept?

My team(1 - 2019 1st Round Rookie Pick; 2- 2019 2nd Round Rookie Picks):

Mahomes, Watson, Prescott

Bell, DJ, Freeman

Hopkins, KAllen, Thielen, AJ Green, JBrown, Hogan, Doctson

Kelce, Kittle

Tucker, Elliot

LA Rams, Denver

His team(1 - 2019 1st Round Rookie Pick; 1 - 2019 2nd Round Rookie Picks):

Rodgers, Goff

Mixon, Conner, APeterson, DForeman, Montgomery

ABrown, Adams, ACallaway, JNelson, DParker, DedeWestbrook, Enunwa, TreSmith

Graham, Reed

Prater, Zeurlein

Cleveland

Thanks for any thoughts you may have! Will respond to yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree that I would accept that deal.  Bell is a huge question mark moving forward - even beyond this year.  Where will end up and how will he be used?  Big questions that really affect his value.  Mixon is a solid RB that is improving and should have the job to himself moving forward.  Throw in the upgrade of A Brown from AJ Green and I think it's a fairly easy accept. 

I would jump on that...bell is such a ???, i think best case scenario for him is RBBC in pittsburgh or he gets traded

I agree with the others; I'd definitely do this trade. Dynasty; I actually like Mixon better than Bell. and while AB is getting older, he's still one of, if not the best WR's in the league. 

Thanks for the help with mine. 

Right now, as of today, I would do that deal for sure.....then looking back next year, you might think it was horrible. It all depends where Bell ends up next year. Since we don't have a crystal ball, I would do the deal but you might not get the  better end of the stick once you know where Bell goes next year. Who knows.

UPDATE:  He WOULD NOT do Mixon and ABrown for Bell and AJGreen, but is back to original offer of Mixon and ABrown for Bell and Hopkins? Thoughts?

I would then start:

Mahomes, Mixon, ABrown, Thielen, KAllen, AJ Green with DJohnson and Kelce to fill in.

If I start 2 RB I have to start a TE, so Mahomes, Mixon, DJ, ABrown, Thielen, Kelce

Last edited by a moderator:
I would absolutely do either of those trades. Bell situation just reeks this year. Even if he comes back I still put my money on Mixon/Brown being better than Bell/Hopkins.

Users who are viewing this thread