What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[DYNASTY] QB #31 (1 Viewer)

QB #31

• Brian Griese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Billy Volek

• Kerry Collins

• Steve McNair

• Jay Cutler

• Joey Harrington

• Kurt Warner

• Mark Brunell

• Andrew Walter

• Other

• Total voters

Tick

Footballguy
1 - Peyton Manning Indianapolis Colts

2 - Carson Palmer Cincy Bengals

3 - Tom Brady New England Patriots

4 - McNabb Philadelphia Eagles

5 - Eli Manning New York Football Giants

6 - Marc Bulger St. Louis Rams

7 - Daunte Culpepper Minnesota Vikings

8 - Michael Vick Atlanta Falcons

9 - Drew Brees San Diego Chargers

10 - Ben Roethlisberger Pittsburgh Steelers

11 - Matt Hasselbeck Seattle Seahawks

12 - Byron Leftwich Jacksonville Jaguars

13 - Jake Delhomme Carolina Panthers

14 - Jake Plummer Denver Broncos

15 - Matt Leinart

16 - Charlie Frye Cleveland Browns

17 - Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers

18 - Trent Green

19 - David Carr

20 - Vince Young

21 - Rex Grossman

22t - Kyle Boller

22t - Chris Simms

24 - JP Losman

25 - Aaron Brooks

26 - David Garrard

27 - Alex Smith

28 - Jason Campbell

29 - Aaron Rodgers

30 - Matt Schaub

Who is #31?

If you vote other, please specify.

Also, please comment on your vote, and list any player that should be nominated for the next round.

Waiting list: Patrick Ramsey*, Orton, Drew Bledsoe*, Omar Jacobs*, Chad Pennington*, Brett Favre*

*Removed for getting 0 votes.

:thumbup: Cutler or McNair, depending on your priority.
Was on McNair for the last few. Now, at this point, Cutler is a steal. Maybe add Jacobs soon, too.
I'm a bit confused by this. In a draft, I can understand - at a certain point, take a risk with a talented young unknown, especially if you have a QB already. But in this poll, I don't get what you're saying.Agreed on Jacobs (he might be in the poll when I take it back - another thanks to Tick for taking over while I was on break). :hifive:

Was on McNair for the last few. Now, at this point, Cutler is a steal. Maybe add Jacobs soon, too.
I'm a bit confused by this. In a draft, I can understand - at a certain point, take a risk with a talented young unknown, especially if you have a QB already. But in this poll, I don't get what you're saying.Agreed on Jacobs (he might be in the poll when I take it back - another thanks to Tick for taking over while I was on break). :hifive:
I would be on McNair as my QB2. By this time, were are on QB3 (QB31) material - meaning you have a starting QB, a veteran backup, and your QB3 is the high ceiling, young guy.When we were in the mid-high twenties, I considered McNair as a low-end QB2. Why have a vertern as QB3 sitting behind two other vets?

Maybe I am an odd cat who sees the world upside down ... maybe.

I would be on McNair as my QB2. By this time, were are on QB3 (QB31) material - meaning you have a starting QB, a veteran backup, and your QB3 is the high ceiling, young guy.When we were in the mid-high twenties, I considered McNair as a low-end QB2. Why have a vertern as QB3 sitting behind two other vets?

Because your QB2 is Rivers.

Is this a good or bad thing?I would be happy with a mid of the road QB1 (Big Ben), Rivers, and Cutler.

McNair would not play much anyway. If need be, a waiver wire QB3 would tie you over. Basically, at this point, QB31, I want upside ... Cutler has it and McNair does not even though he had a decent year on a ppg basis.

ETA: you can sub any of the young, inexperienced QBs in for Cutler. He was just a personal choice. Walter, Volek, etc is of the same thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

Is this a good or bad thing?I would be happy with a mid of the road QB1 (Big Ben), Rivers, and Cutler.

McNair would not play much anyway. If need be, a waiver wire QB3 would tie you over. Basically, at this point, QB31, I want upside ... Cutler has it and McNair does not even though he had a decent year on a ppg basis.

ETA: you can sub any of the young, inexperienced QBs in for Cutler. He was just a personal choice. Walter, Volek, etc is of the same thought.
I just think it's useful to have a guy like McNair around. I was totally set this past season with McNabb, Palmer, and Ramsey. Really, you couldn't ask for a better mix of QBs. Now, I've got two gimps and a washout on my hands. Having a guy like McNair around would make me feel a lot more comfortable heading into next season.It all depends on your mix at QB. Personally, I always want two starters on my team. If it were only about the bye week, I wouldn't mind playing the WW to pick up a guy, but there's also injury protection to worry about - I don't want to be stuck with Wright/Garcia for an extended portion of my season.

Users who are viewing this thread