What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] Rookie #19 (1 Viewer)

Who is the #19 rookie?

• Dominique Byrd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brodie Croyle

• Anthony Fasano

• Omar Jacobs

• Martin Nance

• Maurice Stovall

• Leon Washington

• Demetrius Williams

• Other

• Total voters
Williams over Stovall easy. I was actually debating Williams and Byrd. Stovall is just not a big play WR, although he looks like a solid #2 to me. Williams has a chance to be a big play #1 if he bulks up a little and becomes more physical. Ive got 2 or 3 more WR ahead of Stovall after Williams.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is getting tough. I went Stovall but I'm not sold on him. There are some guys I've seen a lot of and others that I haven't seen at all.

Its much harder to be excited about Stovall after almost all the other tall WRs had better 40 times than him.

Poll flawed after combine, Chad Jackson should be ahead of Holmes. Vernon Davis will go higher than 9, and Adai will go before Calhoun. I think combine results are often overrated, but does anyone disagree with me?

Poll flawed after combine, Chad Jackson should be ahead of Holmes. Vernon Davis will go higher than 9, and Adai will go before Calhoun. I think combine results are often overrated, but does anyone disagree with me?
I have already said that I will do this again to better reflect rookie drafts, as the draft nears.

YES

Users who are viewing this thread