What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty Stash for 2022 (1 Viewer)

Also, hoping Tylan Wallace builds some momentum on my news wire this year. Love the talent, but it will be tough to move up past Hollywood and Bateman (I'm high on Bateman and down on Brown).

Grasping at straws here… but eno?
Probably a must-roster player for now (24-deep, non-IDP).  Could go up or down depending on the draft, but he gets cemented as RB#2 on the depth charts, you have a poor man's Nyheim Hines (which is not a bad thing).

With Watson to the Browns and with a shallow WR room, I'm high on Donovan Peoples Jones right now.  Might be a good compliment to Amari and make a decent deep threat.  At least I hope so, picked him up cheap in my Franchise League.

With Watson to the Browns and with a shallow WR room, I'm high on Donovan Peoples Jones right now.  Might be a good compliment to Amari and make a decent deep threat.  At least I hope so, picked him up cheap in my Franchise League.
Not a bad choice.....I would pick him up if he was available. I dropped Schwartz today. Wise move?

Not a bad choice.....I would pick him up if he was available. I dropped Schwartz today. Wise move?
Not certain on your league rules or your entire roster but I do think Schwartz is farther down the pecking order for the Browns.  I made the move on DPJ late last season when I had a roster spot available.  

Users who are viewing this thread