What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty trade help (1 Viewer)

MattyG44

Footballguy
Looking for thoughts on a trade I was offered. 

Josh Doctson Jimmy Garappalo and 1st round pick (which will be 1 or 2 pick) for Derek Carr Keenan Allen and a 3rd round. My team is getting old at QB and RB. Have Brees and Rivers, Charles Forte Gore Robert Kelly duke johnson jr and Wendell Smallwood. 

Josh Doctson Jimmy Garappalo and 1st round pick (which will be 1 or 2 pick) for Derek Carr Keenan Allen and a 3rd round. My team is getting old at QB and RB. Have Brees and Rivers, Charles Forte Gore Robert Kelly duke johnson jr and Wendell Smallwood. 
Who are your WR's?

Assuming 12 teams this isn't all that close imo - the top pick, Jimmy and Josh.  Larger league where a very good, potentially elite qb is worth more I'd have to think about it.  32 teams and I'm taking carr.

10 teams. WR are Jordan Mathews Emmanuel sanders ty Williams maclin ty hilton Tate angular Travis Benjamin Martavis Bryant also have mark Ingram RB

I have my first round pick which will be later and I have another which will be 1,2,or 3 depending on the finish of the team I got that from. 

Users who are viewing this thread