What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty WR Rankings - WR#13 (1 Viewer)

Who would you rank as the #13 dynasty WR?

• Plaxico Burress - 8/12/77

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Santonio Holmes - 3/3/84

• Torry Holt - 6/5/76

• TJ Houshmandzadeh - 9/26/77

• Greg Jennings - 9/21/83

• Terrell Owens - 12/7/73

• Other

• Total voters

Duckboy

IBL Representative
1. Larry Fitzgerald 8/31/83 33% [Wayne 28%]

2. Reggie Wayne 11/17/78 28% [Moss 15%] (WR1 and 2 used same poll)

3. Andre Johnson 7/11/81 41% [Moss 29%]

4. Braylon Edwards 2/21/83 46% [Moss 29%]

5. Randy Moss 2/13/77 44% [Colston 23%]

6. Marques Colston 6/5/83 39% [sSmith 29%]

7. Steve Smith 5/12/79 46% [Chad Johnson 23%]

8. Chad Johnson 1/9/78 46% [Marshall 28%]

9. Brandon Marshall 3/23/84 51% [boldin 18%]

10. Anquan Boldin 10/3/80 31% [Calvin Johnson 17%]

11. Calvin Johnson 9/25/85 23% [Roy Williams 21%]

12. Roy Williams 12/20/81 28% [TJ Houshmandzadeh 23%]

If you vote other, or are planning to vote for someone not on the list next time, or want to discuss the next adds, please include a comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
TO should be getting more votes. The guy is likely a top-5 guy this year and could easily have 3 top-10 years left in him. Its dangerous to drop someone just because of their age. TO will likely play until he's 40(barring a career-ending injury, which could happen to anyone)

Also, call me crazy, but I'd add Bowe and White in addition to Evans for the next list.

TO should be getting more votes. The guy is likely a top-5 guy this year and could easily have 3 top-10 years left in him. Its dangerous to drop someone just because of their age. TO will likely play until he's 40(barring a career-ending injury, which could happen to anyone)Also, call me crazy, but I'd add Bowe and White in addition to Evans for the next list.
Crazy!

Went with Houshmandzadeh.

Finished 15th, 11th and 7th the last three years in non-ppr. Probably better in ppr.

Palmer will still be his QB. No reason to see any real drop off in the next 2-3 years.

TO would be tempting, but he's hitting the age where only Jerry Rice has been highly productive in the past. Marvin Harrison looked unstoppable finishing as the #1 WR in 2006 at 34 years old. We all know what he did this year at 35. The wall could come at any time.

LOL that so much love for Housh and not Plax. Plax is a #1 WR on his team and can still put up good #'s with double teams...Housh is a #2 and would struggle if he didn't have someone like Chad across from him. Interesting...

travdogg said:
TO should be getting more votes. The guy is likely a top-5 guy this year and could easily have 3 top-10 years left in him. Its dangerous to drop someone just because of their age. TO will likely play until he's 40(barring a career-ending injury, which could happen to anyone)Also, call me crazy, but I'd add Bowe and White in addition to Evans for the next list.
agreed.

Went with Holmes over Housh. TJ is just too much older, and I believe that Holmes is more athletically gifted.

Edited to say I wouldn't mind seeing Welker on the next poll.

Should be more love for Holt here IMO...dudes targeted like 150 times a year WITH Bruce around, can you imagine when he's gone?...and it's not like he's not used to double teams!

TO should be getting more votes. The guy is likely a top-5 guy this year and could easily have 3 top-10 years left in him. Its dangerous to drop someone just because of their age. TO will likely play until he's 40(barring a career-ending injury, which could happen to anyone)
TO will LIKELY do something that only one WR in the history of the National Football League has managed to do (play to 40)? Methinks you need to brush up on what, exactly, the word "likely" means.Heck, only 7 WRs have even played to age 38 (Rice, Proehl, Monk, Maynard, Joiner, Fryar, Brown). That's in NFL history. Only two (Rice and Joiner) played to 39.

Users who are viewing this thread