What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dyno: Matty Ice and Jaron Brown for Rivers and Snead (1 Viewer)

jeaton6

Footballguy
12 team PPR: 1 RB, 2WR, 1TE and 2 Flex. I've been offered Snead and Rivers for Ice and Jaron. My team is 2-4. 1 game behind division leader. Very week division. 3rd lowest scoring team. 27-39 all-play. Lots of recent injuries (Hyde, Sims, Woods, Reed, Allen). 

Normally  no brainer for me in most leagues but this is 6 per TD and 1 point per 20 yards. Ice is averaging 34 ppg. 10 more than Rivers. Take out his 500 yard game and he's still the QB1 by far and averaging 32 ppg.

Key roster elements below. 

Winston, Ryan

Freeman, Coleman, Hyde, Booker, Sims, Prosise, Knile

Hopkins, Parker, Humphries, Treadwell, Woods, 

Reed, Allen, Doyle, Davis, Hooper

Not  a contender roster. But Ryan can be huge difference maker for someone. Should I hold out for more? This was initial offer but seems like pretty good one and this guy is 2-4 but in different division. He also isn't likely a playoff team...

Thanks in advance.

I don't think it does much for you.  Snead is falling down the priority list for the Saints as Michael Thomas improves.  I don't see any real difference between Brown and Snead so you are just taking the Ryan to Rivers down grade. 

I hold tight.

I disagree with Gally completely. Brown isn't worth anything at all in my opinion. He's waiver fodder. Snead is probably the #3 option long term, but he's still ahead of Thomas now, and that offense has proven it can support 3 guys before. I think its a fair offer. I would think you could get more for Ryan right now, but I also think Rivers isn't all that different than Ryan going forward, even if Ryan is 10 PPG better so far.

Users who are viewing this thread