What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles at Redskins Monday Night Game Thread (1 Viewer)

People need to keep in mind that Chip Kelly's REALLY BIG surprise was tonight. Guy is brilliant and will be a fine coach, but I don't think many teams will be that caught off-guard as Washington was tonight. Shannahan deserves most of the blame for tonight's loss IMO, terrible preparation for a guy like Kelly. Eagles executed like pros should, that's a nice win.
Some of it was being a little off guard, but some of it was also just losing one-on-one battles. As they mentioned 50 times, the offense tries to set up one-on-one tackle situations and the Redskins were pretty bad at that early on.

Amazing start tonight and if it wasnt for the lateral call on the 1st touchdown it would have been uglier. Definitely need better management of the lead but will take a road win on Monday Night anyway we can get it. Turned out better than expected.

Lol CSN has a great shot with the skins cheerleaders walking off with the eagles. To the victor go the spoils.

Eagles are just like the jets. They love losing games in the last 2 minutes.

We came out with the W, which is the important thing I guess.

People need to keep in mind that Chip Kelly's REALLY BIG surprise was tonight. Guy is brilliant and will be a fine coach, but I don't think many teams will be that caught off-guard as Washington was tonight. Shannahan deserves most of the blame for tonight's loss IMO, terrible preparation for a guy like Kelly. Eagles executed like pros should, that's a nice win.
I think the only 'really big' surprise was the Redskins lack of preparation. Chip stayed pretty close to his tried and true college style - wasn't like he came out with a completely different offense.

I think the only 'really big' surprise was the Redskins lack of preparation. Chip stayed pretty close to his tried and true college style - wasn't like he came out with a completely different offense.
I think its also worth noting its their first game running this offense. Some of the protection breakdowns and mental errors should improve over time. Nice production putting up 33 in the first outing.

Where's the guy who said Redskins are only winning 6 games this year?
does an almost comeback against a d that is projected bottom 5 in the nfl, and is in prevent defense, enough to suddenly think they're a playoff team? Give me a break.
There's plenty of offenses/QBs in the NFL who cant even exploit the prevent to the degree of what happened tonight. I also dont think Philly's D will be close to that bad this year. They'll be middle of the road, although if theyre winning by 20+ at the half every game, they probably will continue to give up a lot of yardage.

Doctor Detroit said:
Yeah, plus I doubt we'll see another team crap the bed on O like the Skins did tonight in the first half. That was a comedy of errors that no one could have predicted. Any resemblance of their normal O and they control the clock a little more and give their D a chance to breathe and keep Eagles O on the bench. But it just avalanched on them. I don't think this game showed true representation of either team. Eagles are good on O, but not THAT good. Redskins aren't the class of the NFC, but they aren't THAT bad as they showed in first half.

Shady is legit though. Dude is a baller. Eyes in the back of his head or something, his cuts are crazy

Skins defense is worst in the league. Their offense is top 10 if youre only counting garbage time performances. Skins are bad and rg3 looks the same. If rg3 cant run like he did last ear the skins are in trouble. I see this as the end of the shanahan era in dc

I cant believe the skins are -2 going into the lions game. I know i made a boatload off the packers last

Week with -7.5

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread