What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Bucs - Wild Card (-8.5, o/u 45.5) (1 Viewer)

I don't get the onside kick decision...another field goal and it's 3 possessions again. 

I know time is short but jeez. 

Last edited by a moderator:
IvanKaramazov said:
I spent most of the second half hate-reading the Boston Globe.  Petty?  You bet.

How much entitlement crying is going on there? Asking for a friend? My cousin who works for Lockhead Martin now in Stutagrad GER for them use to live 5 mins from Gillete and couldn't stand it. Moved closer to LHM HQ's which is 5 mins from where Aaron Hernandez lived. Couldn't stand living up there. He was living there when we beat Brady in the SB so he had a fun few weeks with his Coworker. 

DJackson10 said:
Not wishing injury on any players but at the same time if something were to happen to Tom I won't feel sympathetic either. At the end of the day he still gets to go home to a good looking wife and better home then any of us 
The fact he is going in for this possession? Go ahead and tee off on him now

How much entitlement crying is going on there? Asking for a friend? My cousin who works for Lockhead Martin now in Stutagrad GER for them use to live 5 mins from Gillete and couldn't stand it. Moved closer to LHM HQ's which is 5 mins from where Aaron Hernandez lived. Couldn't stand living up there. He was living there when we beat Brady in the SB so he had a fun few weeks with his Coworker. 
Hernandez lived in Bethesda Maryland?

It wasn't that bad really.  They know they have a rookie QB, so losing in the first round wasn't totally unexpected anything.  But Mac doesn't play defense so it's a little harder to explain what happened on that side of the ball.

The fact he is going in for this possession? Go ahead and tee off on him now

Arians is real stupid. You never wish for injury but one of these games I just wish some guy tees off on a top guy on the other team and he's hurt enough where these coaches see how dumb it is. My friends and I use to play a career mode in Madden Franchise wise. 3 of us 8 teams each. I was playing my one buddy who I never beat back in HS and I never beat him that badly. Forget who I had (Team doesn't matter since we fantasy auto drafted the rosters then drafted teams) left my QB in there and he got hurt down for the season. I know it's a video game but same result as a real game. 

Perfect example was when Thibs had DRose out there vs 76ers when he first tore his ACL. Shouldn't have even been out there late in the game and was. 

Users who are viewing this thread