What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Bucs - Wild Card (-8.5, o/u 45.5) (1 Viewer)

Brady still in the game 3:40 left up 31-16 but was up 31-0

MoP: Brady doesn't want to seem like he's 44 yrs old for even 1 second, hair plugs, chin implants, Giselle influenced cosmetic surgery, all of it true but that only lends credibility that Brady will go out of his way to show he can play every single second to the last gun fires off. 

I respect Brady in many ways as a Bucs fan, i also have 20 years of information on him as a Phinsfan and I'm just saying that I see things that the average Bucs fan might miss, it's important to him to show he's 24 not 44, that's all I am saying. It's not a bad thing but Brady will not be hanging out with folks his age at any point in the near future and I love that about him. 

It wasn't that bad really.  They know they have a rookie QB, so losing in the first round wasn't totally unexpected anything.  But Mac doesn't play defense so it's a little harder to explain what happened on that side of the ball.

Shocker they are usually crying. After the SB loss vs the Eagles it was pretty bad over there. 

Me rooting for the Bucs is like when Kramer is caught eating Kenny Rogers' Chicken in Seinfeld

Sincerely,

MoP, lifelong Phinsfan but Bucsfan since Dungy took the team over when I lived in Tampa/St Pete and never stopped rooting for them as my NFC team. 

The Brady era of the Bucs has been surreal

no ####### flag for hitting defenseless player on Smith there? i know the flag doesn't mean anything, but really, he hits Devante when the ball isn't even close. **** move

Well, only one out of the 3 games were even remotely competitive. Although it was great to watch the Patriot get the ####### asses kicked up and down the field and allow a legendary performance by JA lol 

i cannot speak for Bucsfans, I'm sire most are very happy right now but I din't learn a lot from watching this game, especially for a team that won 3 road Playoff games last year including Washington D.C., New Orleans and Green Bay...

-I know that Prescott, Murray or Stafford is next, you tell me which one you want ot see and what unfolded today to give you the assurance the Bucs will be fine next wee?

31-0 4th Q? OK, but what else since Philly was unarmed for a gun fight today, even a knife fight it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Show said:
Eagles strength is running the ball, Bucs strength stopping the run. Philly has beaten no one and it’s questionable if they deserve to be in the playoffs. Even without 3 of Tom’s top weapons TB proves to be too much. 

31-17 Tampa 
Tampa needs to get healthy. Next week won’t be as easy. 

Ministry of Pain said:
You're reading too much into the game, the team knows by now they have NO SHOT and they knew it at the end of the 1st Q, I don't judge or make plans based on what the Igglz did down 17-0 to the Bucs in a Playoff game, plenty t build around for next year IMHO. 

I recall you as a Packers fan
I am a packers fan and a football fan in general.

Eagles shocked me this year. I thought they should have been jettisoning every player they had of value. They have some talent and with three first rounders they have a chance to make some major improvements.

Have to make a decision at qb though. If they go with Hurts they have to go all in.

I am a packers fan and a football fan in general.

Eagles shocked me this year. I thought they should have been jettisoning every player they had of value. They have some talent and with three first rounders they have a chance to make some major improvements.

Have to make a decision at qb though. If they go with Hurts they have to go all in.
Could not agree more but they have a chance in the next 12-24 month to change the ARC of the franchise depending on their moves. I don't believe they find a franchise QB in the middle of the 1st or later part of the 1st, hey have selections but no Top-5 pick, keep solidifying the lines until you make it obvious they only need a competent QB to advance, right now we are sort of in a wait and see, their best OL are old in the tooth and you can't build a future around them. 

Users who are viewing this thread