What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Packers - TNF - Week 4 (1 Viewer)

I just happened to see ALSHON JEFFERY on a waiver wire in a 10-teamer last night. (actually its a pretty competitive league, It looks like a struggling owner cut him injured, still surprised)

Anyway, this is the first time I have started a Philly Eagle in probably 3 years, going back to when I had Ertz somewhere as a fluke.

Moral of this story - I'm now sucked in to watching this crapfest. (might actually turn out to be a good game??? Here's hoping) But you lot should all cut Jeffery and save yourself some headache.  Since I picked him up as a WR3 in a must win matchup / 0-3 team, he will likely be re-injured in the first series.    :ph34r:

This might actually turn out to be a good game.

I'm benching Aaron Jones somewhere, so he is likely to hang a 35 pointer up too. :lol:

I mention this frequently..... I always try and avoid the prime time games.  The only ones I do end up catching occasionally (due to my own personal schedule) are the Thursday night games.

Here's to hoping it will be a good one.

TZM

Thanks. Thought about it. I'm going up against him in one league, so I might just hope he doesn't go off.  Probably going to go with Josh Gordon.
He’d be the other guy. Very similar I reckon. Think Adams dominates tonight relegating MVS to 5 targets. About what Gordon would get and either could cash one in.

Full schedule of Thursday Night Football on Prime Video:

26-Sep — Philadelphia Eagles vs. Green Bay Packers
3-Oct — Los Angeles Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks
10-Oct — New York Giants vs. New England Patriots
17-Oct — Kansas City Chiefs vs. Denver Broncos
24-Oct — Washington Redskins vs. Minnesota Vikings
31-Oct — San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals
7-Nov — Los Angeles Chargers vs. Oakland Raiders
14-Nov — Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Cleveland Browns
21-Nov — Indianapolis Colts vs. Houston Texans
5-Dec — Dallas Cowboys vs. Chicago Bears
12-Dec — New York Jets vs. Baltimore Ravens

Can't wait until September 26 to watch on Prime? Thursday Night Football begins with a matchup between the Buccaneers and Panthers on September 12, then the Titans take on the Jaguars on September 19. Both games are expected to kick off at 8:20pm ET/5:20pm PT on the NFL Network.

*Games are also available on FOX and NFL Network. Simulcast subject to change.

Packers D is somehow still under rated. Its a top 5 defense easy. 

Wentz unfortunately gets hurt tonight and Packers D succeeds in giving up less than 20 points yet again 

Irvin is the worst football announcer/analyst on any channel in mho. I would rather listen to Booger the idiot, at least he doesn’t just talk louder to act like he’s correct about any given topic. (He knows he’s not correct anyway) 

Pretty classy wishing injury.  You must be great at parties
not wishing anything. Saying Wentz is going to get beat up by a D that brings it, and he has a propensity to get hurt, so i think he will. Geez... put words in my mouth

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread