What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Packers - TNF - Week 4 (2 Viewers)

Any Wentz owners in here?  I can't decide between Wentz or Stafford vs KC in the highest O/U of the week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not....I am debating between him and Philip Lindsay.  Any other owners NOT starting Jones or have reservations?  If not starting, who are you starting over him?  
Lindsay over Jones makes sense. My choice is Jones or Darrell Williams. I'm  going with Jones. He's been the TD guy so far.

Anybody like Ertz vs the supposed #1 Def against TEs in a standard league?

I think I’m going with Waller. 

I see that Ladarius Smith is listed as questionable, currently.  Of course neither team is fully healthy, but being a Packer fan I am only concerned about their injuries.  Home games, in conference, are very important to win. I hope for positive results.
And Fackrell has a shoulder injury.  So may see more of Gary tonight and hope he is ready.

alshon puts up his first 100+ TD game in a while...

has it been a while? feels like years w him, but not sure.

Wow

Currently have Wentz in over Goff in my redraft.

Hmmmmm
ARZ at home vs a Hawks secondary that's given up some big passing games.  Kyler will throw 40+ times.  Wentz goin to Lambeau against a D that's been pretty nasty, and his weapons haven't been 100%......I like Kylers matchup better, thats all......but, like I said, Wentz will prolly blow up on my bench

Any Wentz owners in here?  I can't decide between Wentz or Stafford vs KC in the highest O/U of the week.
I think I would go with Stafford.

Green Bay has invested a lot into their secondary the last 3vyears and they have developed into good players.

While Patricia will try to shorten the game I dont see that idea lasting long. Especially if Slay cant play.

MVS or Josh Gordon or D.J. Chark or Allen Robinson or Phil Dorsett is the dilemma here
want excitement tonight? is that itch too much? MVS. otherwise throw a dart. give a hoot. lean one way and as always go with your gut. They all feel the same to me. Although I can't get that song outta my head. DJ Chark do ta do ta do ....sorry I digress good luck.

Thinking of rolling with Packers D/ST. How good are they and how banged up are they? Any homers?
Only one concerning injury is Zadarius Smith.  But its concerning as he and Preston Smith have been really good forcing pressure which helps force turnovers (and they are one of if not the top D as far as takeaways I think).

The next OLB Fackrell is also dinged so they may rely more on roomie first round pick Gary than they have the first 3 weeks.

They have given ip a few big plays but rallied well. 

Ive gone back and forth starting them over Jacksonville D...im sticking with GB as they have been consistent point scoring the first 3 weeks...playing at home...on the short week.  

want excitement tonight? is that itch too much? MVS. otherwise throw a dart. give a hoot. lean one way and as always go with your gut. They all feel the same to me. Although I can't get that song outta my head. DJ Chark do ta do ta do ....sorry I digress good luck.

Only one concerning injury is Zadarius Smith.  But its concerning as he and Preston Smith have been really good forcing pressure which helps force turnovers (and they are one of if not the top D as far as takeaways I think).

The next OLB Fackrell is also dinged so they may rely more on roomie first round pick Gary than they have the first 3 weeks.

They have given ip a few big plays but rallied well. 

Ive gone back and forth starting them over Jacksonville D...im sticking with GB as they have been consistent point scoring the first 3 weeks...playing at home...on the short week.  
Thanks, guys, for the insight and time.

Have Wentz on the bench everywhere, even without top tier backups.
Same. Legit rolling with Daniel Jones vs WAS instead of Wentz in this matchup. Don't like it at all for him. I'll be the first to own it if he blows up, but I don't see it happening.

Same. Legit rolling with Daniel Jones vs WAS instead of Wentz in this matchup. Don't like it at all for him. I'll be the first to own it if he blows up, but I don't see it happening.
Yes I went elsewhere also. Thursday plus the injuries does not bode well.

Starting Wentz, Ertz and Jeffery on the same team in my league.

:If I knew how to do that hide behind the couch smiley face guy thing... I’d add one here:

ARZ at home vs a Hawks secondary that's given up some big passing games.  Kyler will throw 40+ times.  Wentz goin to Lambeau against a D that's been pretty nasty, and his weapons haven't been 100%......I like Kylers matchup better, thats all......but, like I said, Wentz will prolly blow up on my bench
I am thinking of playing Kyler over Wentz as well. Even though Kyler looks like crap out there sometimes he seems to have a decent floor due to the number of plays and junk time. I'm just concerned that a gust of wind may enter the dome and blow him over. 

Green bay has looked great against complete duds on offense. Maybe they aren't as good as we think they are. Carson seems to find a way to get points. On paper it should be an ugly game for him but I can see him blowing up on both of our benches especially if this turns into a shoot out.

I am thinking of playing Kyler over Wentz as well. Even though Kyler looks like crap out there sometimes he seems to have a decent floor due to the number of plays and junk time. I'm just concerned that a gust of wind may enter the dome and blow him over. 

Green bay has looked great against complete duds on offense. Maybe they aren't as good as we think they are. Carson seems to find a way to get points. On paper it should be an ugly game for him but I can see him blowing up on both of our benches especially if this turns into a shoot out.
Wentz has put up great numbers in 2/4 quarters of every game.

Starting Wentz, Ertz and Jeffery on the same team in my league.

:If I knew how to do that hide behind the couch smiley face guy thing... I’d add one here:

you are in for some hurt....

This is why we play Fantasy Football!

good luck all . 

I was helping Viking Frog out. I for one am not scared.

Eagles winning this game.
I agree. Trap game for the Packers. Z. Smith injured and Dallas looming on the calendar. I think eagles win and put the division in disarray, opening the door for the bears to take control.

Users who are viewing this thread