What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Vikings - Week 6 (1 Viewer)

Wow seriously we're getting killed by Kurt Fricken Cousins. If this game doesn't make Howie go do everything possible to get Ramsey now I don't know what will 

I literally walked away for the commercial and came back seeing Cousins sipping Gatorade. Way to show up defense.

Wow seriously we're getting killed by Kurt Fricken Cousins. If this game doesn't make Howie go do everything possible to get Ramsey now I don't know what will 
Do you actually not know his name?  You've called him that twice now in this thread.

I don’t know, offenses are pretty committed to these group celebrations
Its kind of telling. Seems like Diggs is the ugly duckling there these days. Even if it was just agent talk by his agent guys usually don't like that sort of talk coming out from on of their guys 

Its kind of telling. Seems like Diggs is the ugly duckling there these days. Even if it was just agent talk by his agent guys usually don't like that sort of talk coming out from on of their guys 
I may be making something out of nothing, I also have my attention split between multiple games. It just seemed like almost nobody was headed downfield to meet Diggs after either of those TDs, which seems unlike how teams usually react even with long TDs. 

I may be making something out of nothing, I also have my attention split between multiple games. It just seemed like almost nobody was headed downfield to meet Diggs after either of those TDs, which seems unlike how teams usually react even with long TDs. 
Yeah you aren't wrong dude seems like he's being shut down by his teammates

Users who are viewing this thread