What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

East Bound and Down (2 Viewers)

Wish I still had HBO. Saw Pineapple Express yesterday and McBride stole the movie. I want to see everything he's in now.
Red (McBride): You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, mother******! :goodposting:

Saul: Red! You came back! Man, you lied to me. You said you had herpes and Dale said you didn't.

Red: I know Saul. I'm sorry. It's just, after all this, and seeing this guy’s nuts get smashed with my Daewoo, I love you man.

[pause]

Red: I want to be inside you, homes!

:confused: :confused:
This line ####in' killed me.

Wish I still had HBO. Saw Pineapple Express yesterday and McBride stole the movie. I want to see everything he's in now.
Red (McBride): You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, mother******! :hifive:

Saul: Red! You came back! Man, you lied to me. You said you had herpes and Dale said you didn't.

Red: I know Saul. I'm sorry. It's just, after all this, and seeing this guy’s nuts get smashed with my Daewoo, I love you man.

[pause]

Red: I want to be inside you, homes!

:thumbup: :unsure:
This line ####in' killed me.
Me too. Also..Red: You see this? You see that? There's no hair under here, bro.

Dale: What's the significance of that?

Red: It makes me aerodynamic when I fight. I can take danger.

Wow boy am i glad i stuck with this show after the terrible second episode, last nights episode was 10/10.

So damn funny from beginning to end, though the ending with BFF trying to stab pitcher was a bit too over the top even for this show.

Funniest line of night by far for me was

Kenny Powers: You know, this is a sign from god, i mean, i have all this treasure to sell, and you are like awesome at selling stuff at Ebay :popcorn:

I'm now on board!!!!!Going to go back and watch the first ones again.
Yeah, I think this last episode was the best yet. And April, who appeared - at least to me - as a pretty face, but a little chunky, in previous episodes, was lookin' pretty darned good in this last episode. And... she's softening up, too... KP appears to be making some progress. Gives ol' JC here some hope. Teaching the kids to kill each other in gym class was hilarious, too. As was his reaction towards the high school pitcher... "he's trying to be me!" :lmao:
Same thing i said, she looked like she lost 15 pounds from previous episode, she looked mighty fine to me last night

cant believe no one mentioned what a rocking body April has. God that was so unexpected to see her that thin.

Hope they show us the goods soon.

Ps as for the episode i thought it was weak

I think this show doesn't know what it wants to be. The previews make it come off like a drama-comedy. And it's hard to take it even semi-seriously when April goes from hating KP's guts to trying to bang him in her bedroom in 2 episodes. Personally my favorite characters so far are the principal and KP's stoner friend that scores him the roids, who needs more screen time IMO. I hope it gets better.

All I'm really hoping for in this show anymore is to see more of April in comprimising situations.

I loved the way KP wouldn't let anyone watch him pitch. Going to be tough making it in the big leagues when you don't want anyone to watch you pitch! Then there was the whole video of him... claiming he's now sober, and there he is standing there with a bottle of beer watching it. Then he asks Clegg for his "stuff".... "what are these, mushrooms? No, i want my 'roids, man"

And the scenes with KP's girlfriend were hilarious, too... in the laundromat, she's dressing up to go to the party, and KP just hurls one insult after another... and then he introduces her as his F*buddy when he gets to the party.

I thought Stevie was just pathetic, though... from adopting KP's ways, which is totally out of character for him (though when he asks April who the other MFs are at the party, that was a pretty good line), to taking his shirt off when KP tells him not to dress in black.... idolizing KP is one thing, but losing your own identity is a bit over-the-top. Still, he's a good character, even if pathetic.

Of course, KP was uncharacteristically pathetic towards the end of the episode, too... reminiscent of when he asked his brother's wife why no one wanted to buy his stuff in last week's epiosode. Can almost hear the ego deflating at times.

I loved the way KP wouldn't let anyone watch him pitch. Going to be tough making it in the big leagues when you don't want anyone to watch you pitch! Then there was the whole video of him... claiming he's now sober, and there he is standing there with a bottle of beer watching it. Then he asks Clegg for his "stuff".... "what are these, mushrooms? No, i want my 'roids, man"

And the scenes with KP's girlfriend were hilarious, too... in the laundromat, she's dressing up to go to the party, and KP just hurls one insult after another...
"You have clothes like a ####-head"

if April is the ex, then I agree, I want to see more of her. if there's nudity in the show and she's not showing the watermelons she has, i'm highly disappointed.

if April is the ex, then I agree, I want to see more of her. if there's nudity in the show and she's not showing the watermelons she has, i'm highly disappointed.
Not looking good. Any time a chick does a sex scene and she's wearing a ####### bra, the forecast is gloomy.I wish the people that cast TV shows/movies would have some ####### balls and make the women at least go topless when there's a sex scene. Brenda on 6 Feet Under basically jerked off anyone who looked at her for like two straight seasons, and her ####### never came out? Bull-####ing####.

Her #### are ####### fantastic.This show is absolutely hilarious. When Stevie came out of the house topless, I lost it. :shrug: :lmao:

Wonder if the actress who plays April just had a baby during the first few episode shootings then they took a little time off as well as her weight. She is like a lot of chicks you see out there who look like if they drop some weight they would shoot to a 8 or 9

What did Stevie call the college recruiter when he bumped into him? "Watch it ###blood!"? :shrug:

just picked up on this show and it is so funny

it looks like season 1 is only 6 episodes long, hope this gets a season 2

Could they have at least gotten anybody to show him how to somewhat correctly throw a baseball? That montage at the end displaying his craptastic girl toss over and over again was brutal.

Could they have at least gotten anybody to show him how to somewhat correctly throw a baseball? That montage at the end displaying his craptastic girl toss over and over again was brutal.
If you're watching the show for realism you're out of luck.
O'rly? Realism is one thing, but at least attempt to make it look decent. Maybe my imagination was screwed up from my St. Patrick's hangover, but I was ready to laugh at that scene, but every time I watched him throw I just couldn't do it. It would have been funny if his pitching was still crappy. Then I would have laughed like I laugh at kids that fail miserably on youtube. But there was no way I could convince my dehydrated brain that he could conceivibly throw a baseball 100 mph by flinging his forarm like a sissy schoolgirl. I. Just. Couldn't. Do it.Edited: Looks like that hangover is still lingering.

Last edited by a moderator:
O'rly? Realism is one thing, but at least attempt to make it look decent. Maybe my imagination was screwed up from my St. Patrick's hangover, but I was ready to laugh at that scene, but every time I watched him throw I just couldn't it. It would have been funny if his pitching was still crappy. Then I would have laughed like I laugh at kids that fail miserably on youtube. But there was no way I could convince my dehydrated brain that he could concievibly throw a baseball 100 mph by flinging his forarm like a sissy schoolgirl. I. Just. Couldn't. Do it.
:goodposting: The guy gets on the PA at middle school and drops the F-bomb. He swears at a bunch of 12 years olds all day without repercussion. He also tells his principal not to observe his class. Him throwing like a girl is par for the course.

O'rly? Realism is one thing, but at least attempt to make it look decent. Maybe my imagination was screwed up from my St. Patrick's hangover, but I was ready to laugh at that scene, but every time I watched him throw I just couldn't do it. It would have been funny if his pitching was still crappy. Then I would have laughed like I laugh at kids that fail miserably on youtube. But there was no way I could convince my dehydrated brain that he could conceivibly throw a baseball 100 mph by flinging his forarm like a sissy schoolgirl. I. Just. Couldn't. Do it.Edited: Looks like that hangover is still lingering.
Please don't ever watch Fear Strikes Out or Bull Durham.

Are you kidding me? Dude, cmon.

Am i on the fence with this show, some weeks its great and others its hard to get through the episode without thinking of turning the channel.

Ever since Stevie has become his sidekick i find the show harder to watch.

Looks like its a one season thing and then canceled to me

johnnycakes said:
LMAO @ Will Ferrell as Ashley Schaeffer... blue suit, black shoes... no socks.
Don't forget his balls that are a bluish hue.

cant believe no one mentioned what a rocking body April has. God that was so unexpected to see her that thin.

Hope they show us the goods soon.

Ps as for the episode i thought it was weak
I love the rack, but sucking the gut in the way was looked painful.

"I hope we get in a car wreck, right now, i do, i hope we get in a ####### car wreck...a mother####### car wreck and we both die, and then we can live in heaven"

Users who are viewing this thread