What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

EURO 2024: Reigning champions Italy, get dealt Group of Death. (1 Viewer)

Deamon

Footballguy
England, Belgium and Portugal will be happy with those draws - those 3 see like locks to make the 16.

Germany with a tricky group. IMO. France and Spain have another big boy in their groups with the Dutch and Italy.

Cannot wait and soon I’ll have to start planning the cocktails.

England are all attack, no defense, and Southgate - so they will likely fall at the first difficult opponent. (though Southgate did make some interesting calls in the provisional squad, so maybe they just plan on going all attack, all the time.)

Anyone with a link to a good printable schedule with US start times, etc. would be appreciated. Same for the Copa and Olympics if you see a good one. thanks

We've hosted a couple gatherings with my son and his friends and a couple other dads in our garage with a two-tv set up the past couple weeks to watch the end of the Premier League season. My wife asked, "so its over now?" Me: "No, the summer of soccer is just about to begin."

England are all attack, no defense, and Southgate - so they will likely fall at the first difficult opponent. (though Southgate did make some interesting calls in the provisional squad, so maybe they just plan on going all attack, all the time.)
With an injured Shaw and Maguire listed and TAA as a midfielder, they may plan to play a 2-5-3?

For a federation with so much talent and so many WC spots, when do they move to have the Euro winner get a place in the WC?

Cannot wait and soon I’ll have to start planning the cocktails.

@The Gator - get your liver ready.

I can't decide if I want to go to the effort of doing this again - 2021 version
I don’t mind using the old one. Definitely have forgotten what was on there lol

I'm sure I'll throw something together last minute. I'm just looking forward to some great cocktails I haven't had in 3 years. Will keep you updated.

Users who are viewing this thread