What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Exploit-Avoid Week 1 (1 Viewer)

Nice work here, GB.Unless I missed it, thoughts on Charles and Hillis in week one?
Good question, I expect both to see a lot of touches but I think Atlanta could get up on them early and change the game plan. Maybe Charles rip off a long one once they are down 21-7 and the defense is expecting pass. Charles and Hillis should see targets, both can catch the rock.

Nice work, MOP. Appreciate the effort. How much involvement do you think Lloyd will have in the NE gameplan today? I know people are reminiscing about the days of randy moss but that was with a different offense that didnt feature the 2 stud TE's. Im thinking lloyds production will be somewhere between chad johnson's 2011 failure and that insane year moss had...granted there is a lot of leeway in between which is basically me admitting I have no freaking CLUE what to expect.

What Lloyd does have going for him is that he is once again reunited with McDaniels who clearly has man love for him and is the one calling the plays for NE. In that vain, I would not be surprised to see gronk disappoint and Lloyd be more featured today and all season long. Thoughts?

Yo MOP--The pool wouldn't be the same without your avoid/exploit threads!With Foster starting what do you think about rolling with Tate today?
Eagle Eye!!!I like both to see action today. I was hollering miami can hang last night but the more I think about it this morning I am starting to feel like the new 4-3 defense of Miami which they do not have the right personnel for is going to let them down and Houston could have a double digit lead in the 2nd half and then just run the ball and when that happens I think Tate will be quite involved. Foster 60-80 yds, TD, some receptionsTate 50-60 yds, 25% chance of a TD. I don't like the "tweak" or whatever he had during the week.

Yo MOP--The pool wouldn't be the same without your avoid/exploit threads!With Foster starting what do you think about rolling with Tate today?
Eagle Eye!!!I like both to see action today. I was hollering miami can hang last night but the more I think about it this morning I am starting to feel like the new 4-3 defense of Miami which they do not have the right personnel for is going to let them down and Houston could have a double digit lead in the 2nd half and then just run the ball and when that happens I think Tate will be quite involved. Foster 60-80 yds, TD, some receptionsTate 50-60 yds, 25% chance of a TD. I don't like the "tweak" or whatever he had during the week.
Sounds about right. Starting Tate you also get the upside of the re-tweak!

Nice work, MOP. Appreciate the effort. How much involvement do you think Lloyd will have in the NE gameplan today? I know people are reminiscing about the days of randy moss but that was with a different offense that didnt feature the 2 stud TE's. Im thinking lloyds production will be somewhere between chad johnson's 2011 failure and that insane year moss had...granted there is a lot of leeway in between which is basically me admitting I have no freaking CLUE what to expect. What Lloyd does have going for him is that he is once again reunited with McDaniels who clearly has man love for him and is the one calling the plays for NE. In that vain, I would not be surprised to see gronk disappoint and Lloyd be more featured today and all season long. Thoughts?
I am firmly in Bloom's camp on this. I love him, and i'm starting him in all leagues. What are the options you have?

Avoid: DeAngelo Williams today. Its a smoke screen. All Cam and then Tolbert inside the 5. Look for other options.

Thanks MOP - Great work !! I have not been as involved in Shark Pool due to some of people in here....however, seeing that you are going to make a go at this. I will definitely being looking forward to your commentary.

Thanks for your comments and keep it up ! Kev

Users who are viewing this thread