What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Exploit/Avoid Week 1 (1 Viewer)

With Crabtree questionable and a later game, along with fewer late games than usual; do you bench Crabtree if you have other solid options?

Not to make this a WDIS, but I'm leaning towards benching Crabtree for Wright or Kelce at flex because of his status and having no options if he's a late scratch. But that matchup vs. Dallas is too nice to take lightly.
Great question. My answer is why not? Let's assume others drafted a similar team as you FUB, what kind of options we talking here?
Wright or kelce.

With Crabtree questionable and a later game, along with fewer late games than usual; do you bench Crabtree if you have other solid options?

Not to make this a WDIS, but I'm leaning towards benching Crabtree for Wright or Kelce at flex because of his status and having no options if he's a late scratch. But that matchup vs. Dallas is too nice to take lightly.
Great question. My answer is why not? Let's assume others drafted a similar team as you FUB, what kind of options we talking here?
Wright or kelce.
I could start Wright and his 94 catches from a year ago over Crabtree, but that's only if Crabtree is a no go. I didn't know he was nursing an injury that might impact him even starting today.

My gut tells me Hurns will have a huge today with Cecil out and the Jaguars probably down and having to pass a ton. The safe bet is to go with the higher draft pick, Lee. But my gut tells me that the guy who knows the offense better and had a better preseason will be the better player today. Am I starting Hurns? No. I have too many other good players, but my gut tells me he has at least 7 for 70 and 1 TD.

My gut tells me Hurns will have a huge today with Cecil out and the Jaguars probably down and having to pass a ton. The safe bet is to go with the higher draft pick, Lee. But my gut tells me that the guy who knows the offense better and had a better preseason will be the better player today. Am I starting Hurns? No. I have too many other good players, but my gut tells me he has at least 7 for 70 and 1 TD.
I think Mike Brown has talent and could be one of those week 1 wonders that busts out only to fade into oblivion.

I think Mike Brown has talent and could be one of those week 1 wonders that busts out only to fade into oblivion.
Hurns starting over Brown according to Rotoworld.

az_prof said:
Well, I wish I had trusted my gut and started him over Toby Gerhart in the flex spot. Hurns is officially for real.

az_prof said:
Well, I wish I had trusted my gut and started him over Toby Gerhart in the flex spot. Hurns is officially for real.
Officially for real this week.

az_prof said:
Officially for real this week.
Frisman Hurns.

MOP,

You always struck me as a realistic Miami fan. I feel like I'm one too. I hope you're right, but I think you're crazy. Ain't no way we're beating the Pats with this dysfunctional team.
No offense, mop, but I stopped reading when I saw Miami over New England.
Your very delusional in regards to the AFC East.

Miami beats New England and Buffalo loses by 31.

:homer:
Slapdash said:
This is always a thread to exploit, glad you're back.

Miami is going to get killed today though.
LOL!

MOP wins the first round.

Users who are viewing this thread