What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

F/A pick ups Week 7 (1 Viewer)

Mile Burris, Raiders WLB? He played all three downs and every defensive snap yesterday. He could have sleeper value.
The thing that bothers me about Burris, is that he only had 2 tackles and 2 assists. Maybe it was just a fluke, but with all that extra time on the field, I was hoping to see a little more. By comparison, Wheeler is the other every down linebacker and he put up 8 tackles and 2 assists. Just my 2 cents.

With Bigby on a bye I'm looking at Delmas (DET)
Anybody got any sleepers to pick up in deeper leagues where dudes like that are miles away from the waiver wire? I'm talking minimum rosters will take up 80 LBs, 80 DBs, 48 DLs plus every rookie that's pretty much on an NFL roster is on a taxi squad. Dig deep boys. I'm ready for some serious sleeper talk!

Justin Durant was available in my league so I added him. Coming off an 8 solo game, averaging exactly 6.0 solos over 5 games. No big plays yet though.

Got Delmas for my second DB spot.

And went with J. McClain, dropping Ronaldo McClain. Like the matchup vs. HOU.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread