What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 10 (1 Viewer)

21 in, 38 out with a couple more that could cash if funchess has a solid game and one lineup with cam/cmc/funchess/Landry that could cash. I'll take it, slowly grinding it up 20-50 a week, but I just want one "oh, sh**" weekend to prove to the wife it's all been worth it.  ?

Kamara and Ingram in the same lineup are now equivalent to doing that last year with Freeman and Coleman.  Not sure if I'll do so next week vs. skins but keeping in the comfort zone isn't going to win GPP's so might as well.

Kamara and Ingram in the same lineup are now equivalent to doing that last year with Freeman and Coleman.  Not sure if I'll do so next week vs. skins but keeping in the comfort zone isn't going to win GPP's so might as well.
I noticed a lot of the big winners had both of them with a Minny stack.  Good on them, I didn't think of doing either.  I had a sprinkling of Kamara and Diggs, but that's about it.  

Probably the Pats homer hating on the Bills too. ;)

@SeniorVBDStudent - you and I will both be watching closely on SNF.  I have 3 Brady stacks going, and got a little more nuts by throwing in White and Burkhead each in a LU with Gronk.  I figure Hogan's out, and the way to beat Denver is throw to the TEs and RBs.  
How frustrating was it watching Gronk's TD get called an incompletion and seeing Brady miss Cooks several times, ugh!

Oh well, at least we hurt John Elway's feelings which is always nice.

I finished in the top 10 in the $0.25 main slate GPP, but that's not really cost effective lol.  $20 for 80 entries and a little over $20 in winnings.  Oh well, I MIGHT be getting better at this.

How frustrating was it watching Gronk's TD get called an incompletion and seeing Brady miss Cooks several times, ugh!

Oh well, at least we hurt John Elway's feelings which is always nice.

I finished in the top 10 in the $0.25 main slate GPP, but that's not really cost effective lol.  $20 for 80 entries and a little over $20 in winnings.  Oh well, I MIGHT be getting better at this.
breaking even is winning to me, but thats how I approach all gambling. I've pretty much broken even on fanduel for the past 2 1/2 years now. I think I'm up a grand total of like 75 bucks and 30(maybe more depending on tonight, go funchess and Carolina D) was from this week. 

Last edited by a moderator:
21 in, 38 out with a couple more that could cash if funchess has a solid game and one lineup with cam/cmc/funchess/Landry that could cash. I'll take it, slowly grinding it up 20-50 a week, but I just want one "oh, sh**" weekend to prove to the wife it's all been worth it.  ?
Thinking MNF upped your winnings a bit.

Thinking MNF upped your winnings a bit.
It did weasel! Jumped up another 25 bucks, 2 $5 50/50 hit money thanks to funchess. my one $2 5x multiplier hit money thanks to cam and company and made the other 5 in a gpp that just got into the money.  making 63 for the week. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I only did two 50/50s (both wins), and I did 11 cheap tournament plays with a profit because the $2 lineup won $24.

How'd you do?
I had another bust week.  0-9 on gpps.  Sadly, I think Rex Burkhead was the only rb that had double digit points for me on the week. :lol:

I had a lot of Green, Tate, Shepard, but the rbs held me back from cashing.  (I think 5 of the LUs were less than 5 pts from the cash lines). 

I had another bust week.  0-9 on gpps.  Sadly, I think Rex Burkhead was the only rb that had double digit points for me on the week. :lol:

I had a lot of Green, Tate, Shepard, but the rbs held me back from cashing.  (I think 5 of the LUs were less than 5 pts from the cash lines). 
Guys that hurt me that I heavily owned:

Dak Prescott
Leonard Fournette
Melvin Gordon
Marvin Jones, Jr.
Dez Bryant
Ted Ginn, Jr.
Kyle Rudolph

McCoy, Howard, Marvin jones, Antonio brown, Hunter Henry(I'm done with him) and the bears defense were my duds. Luckily didn't have them in too many places, but the lineups they were in didn't do very well overall. 

Ugh.  Forgot I had a bit of McCoy too.  I really need to put this crappy RB week behind me.  On the plus side, it probably can't get worse this week.  

I went kinda crazy this last week and went 0-12 gpps fan duel and 1-6 draft kings gpps.

Users who are viewing this thread