What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Week 11 (1 Viewer)

My 2 Cash LU's today look like this.....

QB-Luck, Taylor ( pivoted off Cousins)

RB-Murray, Ware, McCoy, Gore

WR- AJ, Evans, AB, TY, Edel, SS

TE-Bennett, Walker

K-Prater

D-NYG, Minn ( may change the Minny one) 

I've been playing only 100 man tournaments. My lineup

Mariota, bell, Blount, Evans, Diggs, Meredith, ebron, Hopkins, kc def

Have you been having success with this?  I find those to be really hard nuts to crack.
i mean theyre hard to crack in that an average player cashes only 12% of the time.  but if youre playing low buyins and using your best gpp lineups you should have a pretty big edge.

Have you been having success with this?  I find those to be really hard nuts to crack.
Just started three weeks ago. Played three $5 tournaments. Finished 13th (top 12 play), 65th, and 5th (won $30)

I like them because I don't have to worry about stacking as much or playing players who aren't owned as much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just started three weeks ago. Played three $5 tournaments. Finished 13th (top 12 play), 65th, and 5th (won $30)

I like them because I don't have to worry about stacking as much or playing players who aren't owned as much.
why would you not stack?  you still have to beat 99 other people.

100% Lev Bell and a lot of Pats exposure again this week.

Playing 2 lineups at this distribution:

100 man

6.67%

5x

13.33%

3x

20.00%

2x

26.67%

33.33%

I keep going back to Cousins / Reed stack.  Wish D Jax was still out but Green Bay has been a mess defensively and they can't even seem to get along amongst themselves.  Plus, I like playing catchup in the Sunday night game when playing the Main slate... Gives me some hope when the afternoon is half over.

A few early thoughts:

- DJ is matchup proof, I know this and he was all over my gpps, but should have trust my gut and sprinkled him in cash

- So I was all over Bell and faded others in that game because of the sloppy game, but didn't have any Pitts D??

- Early injuries suck and can really put you in a bad mood for the day of football

-Tenn?  This will destroy my LUs more than the Green injury.

-This is the week Cutler decides to play like an NFL Qb? #### that guy. 

A few early thoughts:

- DJ is matchup proof, I know this and he was all over my gpps, but should have trust my gut and sprinkled him in cash

- So I was all over Bell and faded others in that game because of the sloppy game, but didn't have any Pitts D??

- Early injuries suck and can really put you in a bad mood for the day of football

-Tenn?  This will destroy my LUs more than the Green injury.

-This is the week Cutler decides to play like an NFL Qb? #### that guy. 
Cutler is the Jekyll and Hyde of QB's. He can look like an all pro one week and like crap the next. He is very talented as far as his arm is concerned, and he is still probably in the top 20 in the league overall. Just very frustrating to watch. 

Minnesota and Detroit getting some defensive TD's is nice for someone. 

Injuries can just take the fun out this all together. 

Tenn. looks to be making a little comeback. 

Think I should start all my lineups with Bell and Johnson the rest of the year and take my chances from there.

Ebron MinnD keeping 1 AJ lineup alive

shadyridr said:
I've been playing only 100 man tournaments. My lineup

Mariota, bell, Blount, Evans, Diggs, Meredith, ebron, Hopkins, kc def
Switched out Meredith for sss last minute!

Well, I had 100% exposure to was AJG..LOL...oh and mccoy got hurt too...Just got the update Prosise is hurt and did not come out of the locker room.  Injuries again ruining a good thing.  I doubt either of mine are going to hold on to cash...They are mostly all free plays from tickets I won during the season between rotowire championship, football guys championship, pro football focus championship.  10 tickets in total.

Bortles, Bell, Prosise, evans, moncrief, A.Green, D. walker, Vinatieri, Giants     currently 104.38

Marietta, Bell, McCoy, R. mathews, Diggs, A. Green, doyle, Prater, Miami       currently  104.70

Think I should start all my lineups with Bell and Johnson the rest of the year and take my chances from there.

Ebron MinnD keeping 1 AJ lineup alive
Yeah, I think it is still a good bet to look no further than DJ, Bell, Zeke, and Murray basically every week.  Bell has Indy, Zeke has Wash, and DJ has Atl next week.  All lower level rush Ds. Yes, please to all those guys next week.  (assuming we all still have money left to play after this week, that is)

Knew it was gonna be a bad week when I started making LU changes in the last hour, which I've been good about refraining from lately. I definitely took Minny D out of 1 of my 1pm LUs giving me zero exposure on the day. That LU ended up sucking anyways (13th out of 13, Aqua), but my other 1pm rocked. Don't remember what other good/bad things I did, which is probably a good thing. Happy to break even at this point.

Good point about the Pitt D, Karma. How they don't sniff even a GPP for me is crazy. I'm too busy clicking in NYG, Mia, KC with a bum corner, NE and Dallas into all my cash and Gpp contests. I'm even sitting here in the ####ty Cleveland weather.

Fitting I see @jimmyjavelin in here too, 'cuz I was about to post that it looks like it will come down to Cousins and Crowder tonight for me as far as having a winning or losing week. 

Fitting I see @jimmyjavelin in here too, 'cuz I was about to post that it looks like it will come down to Cousins and Crowder tonight for me as far as having a winning or losing week. 
@karmapolice I actually had to eat my words today and roster Cousins in some of my cash LU's lol. Had heavy exposure to AJG and Tate  :sadbanana:

Rishard Matthews and Rashad Jennings carried me big today though.. I'm going to have to start using players with similar names more often. #teamalliteration  :hifive:

Well, my AJG line up is actually hanging in there with the help of MIN defense!
My AJG lineup ended up pretty good...

Luck/Bell/Blount/AJG/Edelman/S.Smith/Walker/Prater/MIN - 135.68

My second line up not too bad either - currently at 120.68 with Jordy still to play...

Luck/Bell/Prosise/Hilton/Nelson/Edelman/Walker/Gostkowski/Miami

Both currently above all pay lines with GB-Was to go.

Users who are viewing this thread