What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Week 14 (1 Viewer)

Here are some Thursday night GPP %'s

Bortles 10.9%

Alex Smith 2.3%

Manning 1.8%

Tannehill 1.9%

Doug Martin 15.7%

Tim Hightower 1.1%

CJ Spiller 1.2%

Rawls 23.8%

James White 2.3%

Deangelo Williams 10.3%

AJ Green 13.5%

Maclin 11.8%

Allen Robinson 22.8%

Marshall 15.1%

Beckham Jr 21.1%

Antonio Brown 14.2%

Jarvis Landry 9.4%

Hurns 5.7%

Delanie Walker 15.2%

Benjamin Watson 6.1%

Jordan Reed 6.4%

So, officially shut down in New York. Can we expect overlays this weekend now?

Wonder what happens to games currently in progress with New Yorkers in them?

If you login via the web (not the app) you should just see them under Sunday-Monday Only - tournaments. I didn't get an email either but I had 4 freerolls sitting there. Make sure you are looking at Sunday Only.

edit: oops they are Sun-Mon :D . Still were just sitting there for me to enter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I havent gotten any notification yet either. Scoresman, if you played all 4 weeks in Nov, you get entered into a freeroll gpp
I've played every week...I have not seen any freerolls except for one at the end of November for filling out a survey. I am getting cheated!!

Based on how many FDP you earn in the month, you can also qualify for entry to our monthly FDP Freerolls. The required number of FDP and payouts vary each month. You don’t need to spend FDP to enter these freerolls – it’s just our gift to you! Note that FDP will count towards the month in which they are awarded. Since FDP are now awarded when games settle, FDP for contests entered on the last day of the month will often count towards your total for the following month.

The November freerolls will be held on December 13th with NFL. The levels are as follows:

• Bronze: $2,000 freeroll, requires minimum of 1,000 monthly FDP
  • Silver: $5,000 freeroll, requires minimum of 5,000 monthly FDP
  • Gold: $6,500 freeroll, requires minimum of 15,000 monthly FDP
  • Platinum: $13,000 freeroll, requires minimum of 50,000 monthly FDP

some notes going into the week:

Watch out for the weather in Chiefs-Chargers and Bears-Redskins. Windy and 90% chance of rain at Arrowhead.

QB's I like:

Tannehill. Could see a high scoring game in this one. Lamar Miller is being fed and can catch some passes, the Giants defense is truly awful against both the pass and the run. So is Miami and ODB is a beast and should keep pace. Oh and Tannehill can rush for some yards.

Taylor/Wilson/Newton, duh.

Eli Manning. Dolphins still bad on defense, Giants on their heels in the NFC East. Think Eli comes through with 4 TD's!

Osweiler. I know, not a lot of volume here, but I'm more interested in touchdown efficiency, and this is one where I think Demaryius Thomas can have a hell of a game. $7700 too. If the Broncos don't get a defensive touchdown, I think Osweiler could have a great game. Also, the Broncos RBs are kind of banged up, could force Osweiler to throw more.

Hasselbeck. A dud last week but that game got out of control. He could be a good cash game option against the Jaguars who just got lit up. Lower upside obviously but should have a decent floor here.

RB's I like:

Rawls. Duh.

Draughn. How can you not, has put up respectable numbers the past 3 weeks against SEA, ARI, CHI (much better defense lately). Now going against the Browns. Ef McCoy, this is the true revenge game.

Gore. Usage has actually been pretty good and the Jaguars while OK against the run, have lost Posluszny for this game. Colts should still be able to move the ball and the gamescript should favor Gore.

DeAngelo Williams. The last Bengals-Steelers game was rough, but Steelers have hit their offensive stride and the Bengals have some significant injuries on the defense. I see the Steelers putting up near 30 points and DeAngelo Williams still gets a ton of usage in the running/passing game.

Gio Bernard. Only because I think the Steelers will put up some points in this game and the Bengals play catch-up mode. I don't love him here because I think he's still on a losing team this week but at $5700 it is not bad.

Charcandrick West. I mentioned the weather report earlier but this may actually benefit the running game. Obviously a gamble with Ware in the picture. This is a top 5 run blocking offensive line against a defense that is only a little better than the Saints.

WR's I like:

Brown/Beckham, duh.

I'm not sure what to think of the Jets offense. I read somewhere that the Titans play at the second-slowest pace in the NFL, and the teams play against the them at the slowest pace in the NFL. Combine that with the Titans being good against the run, and I may fade the Jets/Titans this week.

Calvin Johnson. Rams have lost a few good players on defense (Quinn, Jenkins, McDonald), so the Lions should be able to sustain drives a bit more. The only person that screams value to me at $7900 is Megatron. The Rams only have Gurley yet the Lions are good against the run... I can see Stafford having a better than expected game in this one.

Demaryius Thomas. It is still the Raiders people. Plenty of upside here and only $7700.

Donte Moncrief. Last week was a dude for the entire Colts offense, that game got out of hand quick. Just two weeks ago though, Moncrief put up 8-9 for 114 yards. He hasn't scored since week 7, and now he plays the Jaguars who Mariota just lit up. Oh yeah, he is only $6100... perfect contrarian play in that price range instead of going to someone like Hurns.

Amendola. We all know the targets he has been getting. Obvious play here at $7000.

Randall Cobb. I actually kind of like him this week. I don't see Dallas doing much on offense and I can see the the Packers running a lot of players. Should be in the slot against Tyler Patmon, and according to PFF he's not good. If the Packers special teams/defense don't do the work for the offense (which they may), I like Cobb here.

Kamar Aiken. $6000, and seeing 10-11 targets a game. Outside of Sherman the Seahawks have been able to get beat through the air, it really just depends on how many times Trestman lets Schaub throw... which could be low so I warned you, lol.

TE's I like:

Honestly I don't like much here outside of Olsen, but here goes.

Chandler. Only if Gronk doesn't play. Just a volume play here and a RZ threat.

Eifert. Like I said, my thought is that Dalton will have to throw a lot to play catch-up. I'm also concerned that they won't get a lot of time of possession because the Steelers are so good at moving the ball down the field. Either way, Eifert is still a good tight end.

Gary Barnidge. Seems forgotten this week but playing at home against SF, which is still a bad defensive unit. He had decent numbers last time with Manziel. In fact if T. Benjamin plays Manziel could be a sneaky start.

Maxx Williams. Seahawks are still not that good at defending the tight end, Trestman likes tight end usage and could be a security blanket for Schaub.

K's I like:

Gostkowski, Crosby, McManus, Carpenter, Bullock

D's I like:

Broncos, Packers, Lions, Bears, Colts (hey, it is still Bortles, lol)

Kept my balance hoping to play again. When I heard about the injunction I withdrew. Next day fd opens back up for ny players but I can't deposit. Does fd cancel withdrawals if you ask support?

a lot of the Footballguys staff are recommending Alshon Jeffrey. Winds supposed to be near 20 mph, cause for concern...?

a lot of the Footballguys staff are recommending Alshon Jeffrey. Winds supposed to be near 20 mph, cause for concern...?
I go by what John Lee does with this, that is if the team totals go down according to vegas. No sure if there has been a change yet.

I go by what John Lee does with this, that is if the team totals go down according to vegas. No sure if there has been a change yet.
Opened at 44, sits at 43.5/43 now. Not much of a move at all.

EDIT: 43.3 would still work as the O/U I guess, but that wasn't right.

A few Sunday - Monday cash lineups..

Fitzpatrick

D-Will

Rawls

Decker

Cooks

Landry

D Walker

Barth

SEA D

Bortles

McCoy

Gore

D Hopkins

B Marshall

A Boldin

D Walker

Barth

KC D

T Taylor

D Martin
S Draughn

A Green

A Jeffery

D Parker

Kelce

Nugent

SEA

Getting some variation at QB my Thurs lineups used Newton, Wilson, and Winston. Only used 3 TE's this week in cash, Kelce, Olsen and Walker. Gore is the only RB I took that isn't pretty much chalk (maybe Draughn, but his price and touches are pretty good). I have 2 Boldin lineups so I wanted one with Parker though the higher floor is definitely Boldin. As much KC and SEA D as I can get this week.

Good luck everyone!

I emailed Fanduel and this is what I got

We are pleased to report that on Thursday afternoon, an appellate court in New York granted our request for an emergency stay of the injunction issued that morning. Based on the appellate court’s ruling, New Yorkers can continue to enjoy FanDuel contests while the legal process moves forward.

Here is what that means for you:

First, if you have funds currently deposited on FanDuel, you can resume play this weekend. Our team has removed the block on New York and you should be able to access the site on all platforms.

Second, unfortunately, we are not accepting new deposits from players in New York at this time. We continue to evaluate the situation and will provide you an update as soon as we have any changes to announce.

Third, the Appeals Court decision is not permanent. This decision will be reviewed by a panel of judges early next month.

Finally, if you are a New Yorker and you love playing fantasy, we need you to send an email to your legislator supporting this cause. Send your representatives an email using our simple online tool that says you support a law that protects your right to play fantasy, which you can find here:

https://www.fantasysportsforall.com/connect/ny2/
So as a New Yorker, I'm allowed to play. But I can't deposit money. I only have .95 cents for some reason! I can't even enter a $1 contest!! C'mon man!!

I want my Fanduel. I neeeeeed my Fanduel! :(

Bobcat10 said:
If you login via the web (not the app) you should just see them under Sunday-Monday Only - tournaments. I didn't get an email either but I had 4 freerolls sitting there. Make sure you are looking at Sunday Only.

edit: oops they are Sun-Mon :D . Still were just sitting there for me to enter.
Thanks for the tip - finally found them and noticed they are only about 25% capacity this morning ( bronze and silver). Hope it stays this way.

It seems as if the FBG guys are all over winston...Anyone else have fears with him. I know he is playing NO, but damn, its him. I mean indy is horrible and he only put up 15..

rawls out for the day. ankle injury.. I am sure this is going to hurt many people. I had no exposure to him today.

Rawls was a top RB play today...when there weren't that many out there IMO...and already had a bunch of yards on his 1 drive. Some of you must be Nostradamus.

He was getting the majority of the work, they were just using whats his name to give him a breather. He just got lucky to score the touchdown, usually that would have been McCoys.

Here was my gpp lineup

Newton - 3 quarters

Gurley - :thumbup:

Baldwin - :thumbup:

Ginn - :thumbup: 3 quarters

Watkins - :thumbup:

Olsen - 2 quarters

Barth - :rant:

Car D - :thumbup:

Huge bummer because it could have been a huge week. Sitting on Miller going tomorrow night. Need about 40 from him. Yeah, right.

How do people feel about Doug Baldwin? Chasing points, or found his consistency with Wilson?
Against Ravens D you gotta play Wilson / Baldwin in at least one lineup. I didn't play Baldwin last week since I thought it would be chasing points. Fool me once, shame on you... This week it's my own fault if I don't jump on the train.
Worked out well, played Wilson / Baldwin combo in 3 leagues, including a 20 player winner take all and I'm down 17 pts with Miller/ODB/Tye remaining so should win all 3 leagues barring anything crazy. The league leaders have no players remaining.

Here was my gpp lineup

Newton - 3 quarters

Gurley - :thumbup:

Baldwin - :thumbup:

Ginn - :thumbup: 3 quarters

Watkins - :thumbup:

Olsen - 2 quarters

Barth - :rant:

Car D - :thumbup:

Huge bummer because it could have been a huge week. Sitting on Miller going tomorrow night. Need about 40 from him. Yeah, right.
Good calls on gurley and watkins...surprised by gurley's reemergence after bad weeks...thought the rams had laid down (fisher is cursing me).

-120 right now.

Could use a high scoring night tonight to make up some of that. I didn't realize I had so much exposure to Rawls (~70%). That was pretty tough to overcome. I have one lineup with Fitzpatrick, Marshall, and Baldwin finish out of the money in a league due to RBs. Oof.

A 35 to 30 score tonight would be very helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread