What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Wildcard Weekend (Week 18) (1 Viewer)

AquaBliss

Footballguy
With so few games this weekend, it's all about choosing the right stack. In previous weeks you could still win leagues / GPP's without having the highest scoring stack, but this weekend to win GPP's you'll most likely need to pick the highest scoring stack and in cash games, usually the stack that scores highest will come out on top.

So, who's it gonna be:

Smith/Maclin

Hoyer/Hopkins

Ben/Brown

McCarron/Green

Wilson/Baldwin

Teddy/McKinnon (or Wallace, or Wright, or Diggs)

Rodgers/Cobb (or Jones)

Cousins/Reed (or DJax)

I'm going with a mix of Ben/Brown, Cousins/Reed, and Wilson/Baldwin. These 3 stacks have done well for me over the season on FD and I see no reason that they won't come out on top this weekend (regardless of the D matchup).

Last edited by a moderator:
My first stab at a $1 gpp :shrug:

QB B. Roethlisberger
RB A. Peterson
RB J. Hill
WR J. Jones
WR D. Jackson
WR A. Green
TE H. Miller
K N. Novak
D Kansas City Chiefs

5 Triple up Lineup

Ben

AP

M Jones Wash

M Jones Cinc (might swap out for J Jones)

A Brown

Baldwin

R Rodgers (might swap for H miller or lesser price option)

Hopkins

Seahawks

Besides getting the QB/WR stack right I think figuring out how to divide up your money at RB is going to be key. I can't decide how cheap to go there. With Matt Jones still hobbled (sounds like he will be out) Alfred is 5500 and should get most of the ground carries. Lacey should also a lot of work and is 6000. Or do you go up to AP/Lynch?

Right now I have

Lacy/Morris

Lynch/Morris

So my 2 lineups right now look like

Wilson

Lacy

Morris

Hopkins

Baldwin

Maclin

Reed

Crosby

Texans

Ben

Lynch

Morris

Brown

M Jones

J Jones

Reed

Boswell

Seattle

I know Reed is very pricey, but I don't trust anyone else right now. If I got cheaper there in the Ben lineup and stacked up Miller I could get better at WR. Anyone else with thoughts?

I think youve got to pay up at RB. With the lines so low the margins for cash games are probably going to be pretty small. Locking up production there with Lynch or Peterson, and then if youre not paying for both maybe Hill or Morris since theyre fairly safe for 15 touches.

NixonMask said:
I think youve got to pay up at RB. With the lines so low the margins for cash games are probably going to be pretty small. Locking up production there with Lynch or Peterson, and then if youre not paying for both maybe Hill or Morris since theyre fairly safe for 15 touches.
Ok I have paired up Lynch and Lacey and AP with Morris. That let me keep most of my teams as is, but I dropped down from Reed in one lineup to Kelce. Thanks.

With Lynch out, and the expected weather, at home, the Vikings defense is really interesting to me for GPP. It should be a distant 4th in ownership at best behind KC, Hou, and Seattle.

Stacking both Cincinnati RBs is something Im looking at in a few lineups too. Ben is going to have to throw 50 times with those RBs, that means he either throws for 400 yards, or if the Bengals manage to get a lead both backs could easily see 20 touches. Considering how few good options there are this weekend they seem like the pairing with the highest payoff, if they hit, in a GPP.

Yep with no Lynch I have moved C-Mike into some lineups. I really do not love the MIN-SEA game now with lynch out and terrible weather. I have some AP, one Wilson, and some Baldwin. Not even sure I want to keep them.

Glad I played the KC defense in both lineups I put in.. Not liking the West pick in one, and the Houston kicker in the other.. But 29 points from the Defense :thumbup:

Both games today have been an offensive snooze-fest. Only good play so far is KC def but poor guys who have Hoyer (negative fantasy points) or Novak are probably out of GPP contention.

Highest points player so far is Kelce.

What were some $2 double up or $1 5050 cut lines? I only played some GPPs and got shut out completely. Wondering if I should change my strategy this week.

Users who are viewing this thread