What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FANTASY FOOTBALL EXCUSE SHIRTS (2 Viewers)

This really works!!!My wife asked me to take out the trash! I just "POINTED TO THE SHIRT!" Finally she got confused and walked away!Thanks dkeato! :thumbup: As a result I will be purchasing ZERO shirts for myself, my family and my friends!

I would recommend he sell his shirt at www.tshirtsthatsuck.com but I would be complimenting him

What a tease, only showing the front of the Fantasy Widow tshirt. Surely there must be a witty retort on the back.

You have seen the Golf excuse shirt, bowling excuse shirt, even the fishing excuse shirt. Well, no one has more excuses on Sunday than a fantasy football player.

Check out:

Fantasy Football Excuse Shirts

There is a fantasy football widow shirt too!
Hi dkeato,I've never seen this golf, bowling or fishing excuse t-shirt. Got a link to your other creations?

The worst 'excuse' for me was losing rushing yardage for two kneel downs by Peyton Manning in the closing seconds of a game a couple of years ago, and losing the game by fractions of points.Had I won that game, I would have made it to the Super Bowl and lost.As it stood, I missed the playoffs.Hindsight sucks sometimes.

The worst 'excuse' for me was losing rushing yardage for two kneel downs by Peyton Manning in the closing seconds of a game a couple of years ago, and losing the game by fractions of points.

Had I won that game, I would have made it to the Super Bowl and lost.

As it stood, I missed the playoffs.

Hindsight sucks sometimes.
The shirt is already perfect. There's no room for any more excuses.

The worst 'excuse' for me was losing rushing yardage for two kneel downs by Peyton Manning in the closing seconds of a game a couple of years ago, and losing the game by fractions of points.

You sound serious. Why is that?

:ptts:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't hold back. If someone can find me a good smilie for :ptts: I will make it happen. Either send me a link in a PM or just post a link in this thread.

You sound serious. Why is that?
Uhmmm... because I am.

PC - Animate the finger to "slide" as if pointing to the shirt... And, yes, a little bigger please!

You guys better watch yourselves. There's a wicked good mafioso poster available there too. This dude may be connected.

You guys better watch yourselves. There's a wicked good mafioso poster available there too.

This dude may be connected.
:lmao: That poster is too awful for words.

...don't miss out on this deal:

No one has these yet, and everyone will be asking you where you bought it.

Also available framed, in a black metal 24 by 36 frame with a hardboard

backing, only $49.95 plus $19.99 shipping.

Questions? Email me here (hint: look close at the email address)

POINT TO THE SHIRT !

Last edited by a moderator:
This whole thread =

Tom Smykowski: It's a "Jump to Conclusions Mat". You see, you have this mat, with different CONCLUSIONS written on it that you could JUMP TO. Michael Bolton: That is the worst idea I've ever heard. Samir: Yes, this is horrible, this idea.

Users who are viewing this thread