What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FANTASY FOOTBALL EXCUSE SHIRTS (3 Viewers)

The next time your opponent starts laying on the BS lines, point to the shirt.
sig material! :thumbup:

QUOTE(dkeato)

Was his running back pulled at the goal line? Point to the shirt.

Did he start the wrong kicker again? Point to the shirt.
Isnt it a bit much to attribute a quote that exists on a website to an individual that linked to that site?

:ptts:

My God. What a ####### schmuck. People like this disgust me to no end...
I'm not so much disgusted, it's the combination of the "excuse idea and wording" and the quality of the design that first made me laugh. The fact that the FAA put a spin on this mockery with a emoticon is even funnier. What's so disgusting about it Joe Buck?

You know, a thought just occured to me. . .there's no such thing as bad publicity. I'll be he sells a few shirts off of this.
To who? The people who would have bought one were banned long ago......except LHUCKS. He might buy one. Yeah, LHUCKS. 1 Shirt sold.

:bye:

You know, a thought just occured to me. . .there's no such thing as bad publicity. I'll be he sells a few shirts off of this.
The only value that you might get off purchasing a shirt is if you wear it around those who viewed this thread.

My God. What a ####### schmuck. People like this disgust me to no end...
I'm not so much disgusted, it's the combination of the "excuse idea and wording" and the quality of the design that first made me laugh. The fact that the FAA put a spin on this mockery with a emoticon is even funnier. What's so disgusting about it Joe Buck?
The guy's an idiot.

Isnt it a bit much to attribute a quote that exists on a website to an individual that linked to that site?  :ptts:
I wondered about that at first, but figured that dkeato must have a strong connection to that website if he decided to sign up a user account and post that link here.

Last edited by a moderator:
sig material! :thumbup:

QUOTE(dkeato)

Was his running back pulled at the goal line? Point to the shirt.

Did he start the wrong kicker again? Point to the shirt.
Isnt it a bit much to attribute a quote that exists on a website to an individual that linked to that site? :ptts:
Isnt it a bit much to attribute a quote that exists on a website to an individual that linked to that site?

I wondered about that at first, but figured that dkeato must have a strong connection to that website if he decided to sign up a user account and post that link here.
It's dkeato's site. You can tell if you check the "Questions? Email me here..........." address on the familysitdown page. He was just signing up in these forums to advertise for his lame site. He's totally free game for pulling such a stunt.

It's dkeato's site. You can tell if you check the "Questions? Email me here..........." address on the familysitdown page. He was just signing up in these forums to advertise for his lame site. He's totally free game for pulling such a stunt.
Think he'd rethink posting this in this forum with this bunch if he could go back in time? :lol:

It's dkeato's site. You can tell if you check the "Questions? Email me here..........." address on the familysitdown page.  He was just signing up in these forums to advertise for his lame site.  He's totally free game for pulling such a stunt.
Think he'd rethink posting this in this forum with this bunch if he could go back in time? :lol:
Nah.as mentioned earlier, this may actually get him more sales. The "Point to the shirt" line has reached cult status here and some are bound to buy the shirt because of that.

I can't tell you how many games I lost last season because my QB stepped out of bounds.. Wish I had this t-shirt to wear to work the next day..

:ptts:I have caved to the will of the people. Now. Go. Tell the masses what a kind and generous mod I am. TIA.

You know, a thought just occured to me. . .there's no such thing as bad publicity.  I'll be he sells a few shirts off of this.
To who? The people who would have bought one were banned long ago......except LHUCKS. He might buy one. Yeah, LHUCKS. 1 Shirt sold.

:bye:
He requested the "the other ###### had Chris Brown" option on his shirt.

This is a beautiful thread. I'm mad I missed it. Can we get this pinned or something, this is just wonderful. :thumbup:
I know I am late on this one, but this is the funist thing I have ever read. :ptts:

POINT TO THE SHIRT!

Oh sweet Jeebis! How did I miss this thread until now? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I know we still have 3 and a half months to go but with great confidence I declare this to be the best FFA thread of 2005.

I don't think you guys should be so mean to dkeato. What if he/she is some little kid that made these shirts and is trying to sell them online. He/She was probably all excited thinking "People are going to love these!" Then after reading this thread, he/she is sitting in bed crying :no:

I don't think you guys should be so mean to dkeato. What if he/she is some little kid that made these shirts and is trying to sell them online. He/She was probably all excited thinking "People are going to love these!" Then after reading this thread, he/she is sitting in bed crying :no:
people DO love them.he got his own smilie.guy's already an FFA legend. what more could he ask for?

I don't think you guys should be so mean to dkeato.  What if he/she is some little kid that made these shirts and is trying to sell them online.  He/She was probably all excited thinking "People are going to love these!"  Then after reading this thread, he/she is sitting in bed crying :no:
people DO love them.he got his own smilie.

guy's already an FFA legend. what more could he ask for?
Hear that, son? I told you they liked your shirts! :thumbup:

:ptts: = :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: . . . :confused: I agree the shirt sucks and the idea that someone would try to peddle such garabge here is somewhat humorous, but POY nominations??? :unsure: :shrug: :kicksrock:

I just gotta get in on this. Holy crap :lmao: :ptts: You just gotta wonder what kind of life this thing is going to take on.

I say that this will have a Clyde-like collapse in humor value.

Calling it now.
Sheik called it several pages ago.The fact a smilie was created is pretty much where the FFA humor begins and ends.

Predicting something has jumped the shark before it has actually jumped the shark, has indeed jumped the shark. Sorry COlin.The Cappy

And just like that, the FBG lexicon expands by one. :ptts:Edit to say that I just had one of my clerks come bring me something showing that one of my clients is a blithering idiot. I muttered "point to the shirt" and got a blank response.

ANNOUNCEMENT:  "Point to the shirt" has jumped the shark.  Please return to using :banned: and :own3d: from now on.  Thank you.

The Joe
That won't fly here, guy :ptts:

Users who are viewing this thread