What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fantasy Football return yards (1 Viewer)

raptor

Footballguy
I have a league that gives points per returns but I can not factor that into Football guys projections. Who would be some good selections.

Qadry Ismail. They don't call him "The Missile" just because it kinda sounds like his last name and his brother has a similar-type nickname!

Some very helpful responses in here. Did this get posted in the FFA at first or something?

Anyway, we've got a decent thread going on this already (but it's on page 3 already today).

Here it is.

I plan to do some updating/bumping of that thread during the pre-season.

If you're in an IDP league with KR pts, Terrence McGee gets some nice KR pts, as well as Justin Miller.

edit: Thanks for the link Ozy. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can appreciate the intiial question. Our league rewards 1 pt per 15 ret yds, and MJD is a keeper of mine.

I have been staring myself at DD and trying to figure out how to factor in the additional point.

Last season MJD had 800yds & a TD give or take a bit. I am too lazy to look it back up. That is an additional 59 pts in our system.

I guess I am just now noticing the scale of those point. If I take the FBGs projections and tack on the same return yeards he had last year that is a difference between the 12th an 4th RBs.

Sorry, I am not trying to have an MJD lovefest, just trying the verbalize an epiphany about return yards if most projections don't include them.

I was also under the assumption most every league rewards return yards?

What do you guys think of Welker in a situation with points for return yards? Can anyone give any insight into whether or not he's been returning punts/kickoffs in camp?

Scottish Revenge said:
What do you guys think of Welker in a situation with points for return yards? Can anyone give any insight into whether or not he's been returning punts/kickoffs in camp?
Good question - in Miami his return yards made him a very very consistent #3 WR in my ppr league. A sure lock for the average number of points scored by starting WR week in and week out. Never high, but never low.In NE? Inquiring minds want to know

Users who are viewing this thread