What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fargo TV series on FX - season 3 starts TONIGHT 4/19!!! (1 Viewer)

I saw the first 8 episoded on a plane... I loved it. I need to get the last two episodes.

I went back and watched the original movie. The two rural Minnesota prostitutes are hilarious!
Go Bears
lol I was in White Bear last week.
Big whoop, I'm in White Bear right now.
Thought it was Le Suere?
He's in peas?
Nice to see Todd living in Fargo now instead of Albuquerque,New Mexico

I saw the first 8 episoded on a plane... I loved it. I need to get the last two episodes.

I went back and watched the original movie. The two rural Minnesota prostitutes are hilarious!
Go Bears
Thought it was Le Suere?
He's in peas?
THAT'S LANDRY.

Go Bears
Thought it was Le Suere?
He's in peas?
Todd looks like he has been taking diet tips from bloatis

Go Bears
Thought it was Le Suere?
He's in peas?
glllllll

Season premier Oct. 12th. Hope it is as good as the first season. Looks awesome from the trailers.

Go Bears
Thought it was Le Suere?
He's in peas?
Todd looks like he has been taking diet tips from bloatis
Meth Damon.

When the #### are they going to replay season 1?
Damn, guess they have been replaying it. Last 4 are coming up, first 6 nowhere to be found. Was hoping to record all of season 1 so my wife could watch. Guess I'll have to find alternative viewing.

Damn, guess they have been replaying it. Last 4 are coming up, first 6 nowhere to be found. Was hoping to record all of season 1 so my wife could watch. Guess I'll have to find alternative viewing.
It's on Hulu if you have access to that.
Yeah, I don't. Maybe I could do a free trial just to burn through the first 6 episodes.
There you go.

Definitely looking forward to the new season. Hopefully it doesn't go all true detective on us.

Do I need to have seen season 1 to watch season 2?

Will they have a marathon near season 2?
Even without knowing what they're gonna do in Season 2 I think it's pretty safe to say you don't have to watch Season 1. Can't imagine it being important. I think one Season 2 character is the younger version of a secondary Season 1 character but I would be surprised if there's much more overlap than that.

I assume so. They've been replaying them weekly. Season 1 is also available on Hulu.

I'll likely do a free trial and check this out...anything else on Hulu worth a marathon watch? (Esp. Off-beat stuff like this or Shameless)

I'll likely do a free trial and check this out...anything else on Hulu worth a marathon watch? (Esp. Off-beat stuff like this or Shameless)
I'm doing that this week to finish up Wayward Pines. Can't find it on directv on demand anymore.

Season one of You're the Worst.

Homer J Simpson said:
Statorama said:
Love that show :thumbsup:

Homer is a dumb ####### but he's pretty spot-on here. Broken watch and all that.

Love that show :thumbsup:
And while you're binging on Hulu Plus fare check out Rick and Morty

Homer is a dumb ####### but he's pretty spot-on here. Broken watch and all that.
You are worse than anal fissures.

From Variety:

After “True Detective’s” disappointing second season, “Fargo” could have sent its fellow limited crime series a gift basket for its role in helping to diminish expectations. Yet after watching four episodes of this encore, such thanks turns out to be unnecessary, since FX’s frost-covered drama appears to have equaled its splendid predecessor, capturing the same off-kilter tone while actually enhancing the comedy quotient. If the first series deftly approximated the spirit of its movie namesake, this one works in a cheeky Quentin Tarantino vibe, with results as refreshing and bracing as the region’s abundant snow.

Landry from BB got fat
Man he did.

I watched the movie "The Judge" the other night and there was a bit part lawyer that reminded me of the genius from "Numbers." The face was so familiar but he was a good 50-60 pounds heavier. I looked him up on imdb.com and fully expected it to be a different actor but it was the same guy, David Krumholtz.

I rationalized that maybe he was early 20's on "Numbers" and gained weight afterwards, but he ended the series in 2010 at the age of 31 and "The Judge" was filmed in 2014 when he was 35. Crazy that people let them selves go in such a short period of time, especially when they make their living on camera.

Oh, and season two of Fargo will crush season two of True Detective.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread