What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Favorite Music Covers (1 Viewer)

I prefer his Billie Jean cover.  Really killed on that one.

I hesitate to even call this a "cover" because it absolutely destroys Neil Young's original album version: "Cortez the Killer" performed live by Grace Potter, Satch and a handful of others (Willie Waldman is one of them, couple guys from Jane's Addiction too, I think) from about ten years ago.  YouTube that ish.  It's fantastic.

there is a great cover of brandy by looking glass by a brohan named larry l on youtube sometimes my lady and i will sit out on the back stoop with a nice cold one in the summer when the skeeters are not to bad and put it on and brothren let me tell you nothing is more romantic than a couple of cold ones from the garage fridge not too many bloodsucking skeeters and the sound of larry l and his acoustic axe belting out brandy take that to the bank 

Get it on (bang a gong) - Power Station original by T-Rex . . . and making sure to give everyone in the song's history credit where credit is due I researched this bit on Wikipedia : "Bolan claimed to have written the song out of his desire to record Chuck Berry's "Little Queenie", and said that the riff is taken from the Berry tune. In fact, a line (And meanwhile, I'm still thinking) of "Little Queenie" is said at the fade of "Get It On"."

Users who are viewing this thread