What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Favorite Music Covers (4 Viewers)

They were on that next great band show from way back! Great band (and fun show...surpriaed they didn't try to keep it going). This looks like it was from that? 
It was from the show. They rebranded as "Sons of Sylvia" but only released one album. They also were guest performers on American Idol

My favorite Cars song from years ago (Moving in Stereo) covered by Byzantine (don’t know the group).

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggkssvg_Lpk
The cover doesn't seem to get the song. The beginning of MIS was sooo cool at the time because of the way that they had Ben Orr's voice and other sounds are 'move' back and forth from side to side. The cover has some of the instruments in the left and right speakers, but it is no different than a regular 'stereo' song. The singer's voice is consistently in the center. It just missed the point of the song.

counting crows cover of friend of the devil is pretty aok in this old cats book brohans take that to the bank

Aztec Camera covering VHs jump (this version made love the original, and VH at a time when I was a postpunk new wave kid)

Dirty Projectors covering Black Flags rise above (one of my all time favorites... I'm sure I post it everytime there's a covers thread)

Users who are viewing this thread