What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG Movie Club: We're Getting the Band Back Together: Metallica vs Nina Simone Movie Docs (4 Viewers)

I currently have

• Netflix

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Amazon Prime

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • HBO Max

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Hulu

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Disney+

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Criterion

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • TCM Chanel

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
Nice, interesting selections. I'd be in, but no way can I listen to Hetfield and Ulrich manpain their way through two hours. That sounds...like a lotta camo being worn in a huge, suburban (not the brand) pickup truck whose flatbed has never seen any use. We have scores of them around where I live and I know the angst. It's breathtaking.

Alright, let's do this.   I am sure @Ilov80s won't mind me posting the double feature.   I think he said it, but we started riffing on themes around getting the family/band back together.   That in turn morphed into thinking about music documentaries.    We each picked one, and it will be 0 surprise who took what.  Along with the genre of music, I liked the theme of the struggle to keep the band together.    So for homework we have 2 music documentaries that are currently on NF:

What Happened, Miss Simone? 

Metallica:  Some Kind of Monster

:popcorn:  
Definitely interested in one of them. The other? Meh. 

Users who are viewing this thread