What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG Shark Pool pick em contest (1 Viewer)

I never realized passing "Freida" off as a film about "art" to the SO would be that worthwhile of a rental. Of course, this is way off subject and I don't want to thread-Hayek and this post will look really wild when the subject line changes again...Now to the relevant stuff - my picks:Offense - St LouisDefense - Washington

why does the name of the contest change every time I see it?
jwvxxx is trying his best to get it locked before we get to week 1 games.real question is why doesn't abe froman's avatar have a link to a real (full sized) picture? That is Nice!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be smoking something (I'm unaware), but the name of this contest changes every other hour.  :thumbup:
First title got changed by a mod to "jwvdcw's pick em contest." I didn't like that name so I changed it to something else.
Maybe you should get the hint.

and lol at a great prize. let us be the judge of that. and who in their right mind would give you their address?

Why is it called 3 Breasts? Were you watching Total Recall when you thought of it (it's a cool concept though).

and lol at a great prize. let us be the judge of that. and who in their right mind would give you their address?
If you win and really don't want the prize, then thats fine. However, I guarantee you its a great prize, and I more than encourage the winner to let everyone know of his spoils.

I guess I should list my picks now. Well, here they are!Baltimore offenseWashington defenseicy pots, you little #####es!

Nowhere in the contest rules does it define if the score you are shooting for is a high or low score.

How is the winner determined exactly?
So I am unsure how to score the Defense but here are my picks. I understand you take all the points scored by the offense then what ? Subtract the defense points or add points scored by the defensive team and do kicking games count as ST or Def ? Picks

Offense St Louis

Def Washinton

Nowhere in the contest rules does it define if the score you are shooting for is a high or low score.

jwclapcw will annoint himself the winner because it's his contset & he makes the rules. There is no point to this contest.

So I am unsure how to score the Defense but here are my picks. I understand you take all the points scored by the offense then what ? Subtract the defense points or add points scored by the defensive team and do kicking games count as ST or Def ? Picks

Offense St Louis

Def Washinton
As said in the first post, all points scored count regardless of which unit scored them. So say you have Seattle's defense and Jacksonville has 21 points on Sunday, then you get -21 even if all 21 points were scored by Jacksonville's Special teams and defense.

why does the name of the contest change every time I see it?
jwvxxx is trying his best to get it locked before we get to week 1 games.real question is why doesn't abe froman's avatar have a link to a real (full sized) picture? That is Nice!!
there is a nice picture in his profile :thumbup:

this should work

Last edited by a moderator:
and lol at a great prize.  let us be the judge of that.  and who in their right mind would give you their address?
If you win and really don't want the prize, then thats fine. However, I guarantee you its a great prize, and I more than encourage the winner to let everyone know of his spoils.
why not tell us now? truth is, there is no prize. the winner gets a big 'ol icie pahts! :excited:

Users who are viewing this thread