What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBI being asked to circle back on Brett Kavanaugh by Senator Whitehouse (1 Viewer)

No.  Everyone knows what it means, including Brett.  And he lied about it under oath.  Because he knew it would reflect poorly on his character.
The bold is baloney. I bet prior to kavanaugh most people never heard of the phrase and knew a definition other than sailors. I bet after Kavanaugh you would still get multiple answers. I bet in 1982, or was it 83, or 85 nobody had a consistent definition of the term either. It could be any number of things of a sexual nature. Who knows. 

But I don't care. And the best part is you don't actually care either. It is just a way for you to try and make it about something that isnt Ford's terrible swiss cheese story.

They did not say there never was such a party.  they said they could not remember being at such a party.  I couldn't tell you every high school party I went to save your life.  That is not contradictory evidence.  It is not helpful to Ford either.
They are stronger denials than simply, "I don't remember".  They are pretty strong rebuttals.

Patrick J. Smyth:  “I understand that I have been identified by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford as the person she remembers as ‘PJ’ who supposedly was present at the party she described in her statements to the Washington Post,” Smyth says in his statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee. “I am issuing this statement today to make it clear to all involved that I have no knowledge of the party in question; nor do I have any knowledge of the allegations of improper conduct she has leveled against Brett Kavanaugh.”

“Personally speaking, I have known Brett Kavanaugh since high school and I know him to be a person of great integrity, a great friend, and I have never witnessed any improper conduct by Brett Kavanaugh towards women. To safeguard my own privacy and anonymity, I respectfully request that the Committee accept this statement in response to any inquiry the Committee may have.”

Ford's Friend Attorney:  "Simply put, Leland Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford,"

No.  Everyone knows what it means, including Brett.  And he lied about it under oath.  Because he knew it would reflect poorly on his character.
I had no idea what it meant either.  So when you say "everyone", you mean just you and your liberal friends, right?

Do you have some examples of instances in which an individual accused of some transgression should want to take a polygraph?
if I was accused of something I wouldn't mind my brother giving me one.  that is what happened here.  Ford's attorney said she took one & passed.

question:  were you at a party.

answer: yes

passed with flying colors.

Cripes man don't you know that a lie detector test should not be administered by part of her team?

two questions she answered.  Passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you even read what she remembers of this so called party?  good grief, I have no idea why I'm typing.

adios & have a great time in that informational, logical, insane world you get your info from.

we can get some pretty informed back & forth here.  this is clearly not one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread