What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA 13-14 English Premier League Fantasy Football League (1 Viewer)

Apropros of nothing, Gervinho's in the Fantrax database, right?
Do you score points for exposed forehead?
I've always used "gervinho" as my search term whenever I wanted to bump the league thread. Good to know I don't have to change that this year.
It's also my safe word.
My wife says "Dani Alves" when she needs me to slow down.
I bet she gets tired of saying that.

Clearly I made a mistake here. :rant:

(I think I forgot to add a subject line too. That would disqualify this roll, right?) :towelwave:

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1
Die rolls: 6
Roll subtotal: 6
Roll total: 6

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump to new page

We're rolling: go to http://www.rpglibrary.org/software/securedice/, roll one d1000 one time with no adjustments. Send rolls to wisruthroll@gmail.com with a cc to yourself. if anybody submits multiple roll sets, the first one will count. _Highest_ roll drafts first.

12 team league is set:

eephus

Jonessed

50orBust

Bonzaii

Sebowski/GPJ

Christo

Native

Gator

Azgroover

Moe

Ominous Johnson

Gianmarco/Ramsey Hunt

If two more teams want in before end of round 1, they can jump on the tail of the snake.

Draft will go 18 rounds. Weekly position requirements are (1) GK, (3-5) DEF, (3-5) MID and (2-3) FWD for a total of 11 weekly starters. The 7 bench players can be any position as long as you can start a team that meets legal position minimums.

You can draft anybody whether they're in the database or not. If they don't transfer into the EPL, you're stuck with them at least until game week 2.

Confirmed rolls

1000 Sebowski/GPJ
869 Moe
848 Gianmarco/Ramsey Hunt
730 eephus
560 Bonzai
456 Ominous Johnson
216 Christo
006 Azgroover

Still in their bibs
Jonessed
50orBust
Native
Gator

I'm going to send invites to the Fantrax league to the email addresses you used for your rolls.

If you used a dead mailbox, please PM me a real one.

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1
Die rolls: 195
Roll subtotal: 195
Roll total: 195

I guess 4am rolls aren't the way to go.

Also are there going to be auto subs in this format?

1d1000, rolled 7 times.

Roll set 1

Die rolls: 192

Roll subtotal: 192

Roll total: 192

This was the first of the seven, forgot to change that option :sebowski:

Our pick's ready to go, but we'll hold off until Monday in case he falls into a canal, has a severe allergic reaction to tulips, gets knifed by a legal prostitute, etc. etc.

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1

Die rolls: 195

Roll subtotal: 195

Roll total: 195

I guess 4am rolls aren't the way to go.

Also are there going to be auto subs in this format?
:goodquestion:
Yes, good question.

Also, are lineups going to be locked so early for all games? That was another little frustration.
I think the answer is no for autofill subs. The commissioner options ares basically lifted out of Fantrax' American Football software with scoring modifications. Lineups will be locked one hour before kickoff of the the first game of the week.

I see no way to make the add/drop system work the way we want it: players on waivers before the weekly run and FCFS until the start of the game week. It looks like the default is FCFS except for dropped and newly transferred players on waivers -OR- all players always on waivers with multiple weekly waivers runs. My vote is for the latter.

If someone is familiar with Fantrax from other sports and can tell me how to set transactions options, I'd appreciate the help. The site is unintuitive, even by fantasy sports commissioner standards.

Do you see a "Auto Free-for-all changeover day:" option? In our NCAA Football league we have a bids processed on Wednesday and FCFS opens 1 hour after using that option.

I will likely join this league next year but don't have the time now.

No idea if I did it right :bag: Rolled seven times. Should I do it again or just take my first roll?

Roll set 1

Die rolls: 359

Roll subtotal: 359

Roll total: 359

Rolled it one time only now...sent it to your inbox. Your choice which score to use...

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1

Die rolls: 612

Roll subtotal: 612

Roll total: 612

No idea if I did it right :bag: Rolled seven times. Should I do it again or just take my first roll?

Roll set 1

Die rolls: 359

Roll subtotal: 359

Roll total: 359
Bump to new page

We're rolling: go to http://www.rpglibrary.org/software/securedice/, roll one d1000 one time with no adjustments. Send rolls to wisruthroll@gmail.com with a cc to yourself. if anybody submits multiple roll sets, the first one will count. _Highest_ roll drafts first.

Google doc is up and posted in OP

Fantrax rules dump is in post #3

Changes from last year:

No bonus points

No double scoring for captain

No scoring for penalty saves and misses

No limits of number of players from an EPL club

Still pending

Waiver rules (will depend on what Fantrax is able to accommodate)

Fees

Payout percentages

Sorry Capt. Eeph.

1.1 Sebo/GPJ (we ned a team name, GPJ) selects Mr. Sunday Morning, Robin Van Persie - FWD ManU

1.2 Moe (I believe I remember he said don't bother with PMs)

1 . 3 [ 3 ] Gianmarco/Ramsey Hunt
1 . 4 [ 4 ] eephus . . . . .
1 . 5 [ 5 ] Bonzai . . . . .
1 . 6 [ 6 ] Ominous Johnson.
1 . 7 [ 7 ] Native . . . . .
1 . 8 [ 8 ] Christo . . . ..
1 . 9 [ 9 ] 50orBust . . . .
1 . 10 [ 10 ] Gator . . . . ..
1 . 11 [ 11 ] Jonessed . . . .
1 . 12 [ 12 ] Azgroover . . ..

Users who are viewing this thread