What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (3 Viewers)

Coughlin should be immediately fired for messing up the 4th down play. Punter should also be cut.

10 different ways to handle the play, two to me are:

Line up two gunners on one side of the field and hit a low line drive down that side of the field. Bound to run off at least 7-8 seconds with the ball bouncing around.

Same thing with the gunners and hit the ball 40 yards in the air to force Desean to fair catch. Or if you need to take off Desean's head before he catches the ball, take the 15 yard penalty but the ball will still be rolling around and the Eagles will only have one play left.

Under at half in the Broncos game. Sloppy field with rain, wideouts having trouble making cuts, everybody looks sluggish on that crap. Campbell looks like #### and Denver is playing inspired behind Tebow, who himself shouldn't do a ton more in the 2nd half. If that's not enough, Moreno's return is "doubtful" but you know he won't come back.

Under at half in the Broncos game. Sloppy field with rain, wideouts having trouble making cuts, everybody looks sluggish on that crap. Campbell looks like #### and Denver is playing inspired behind Tebow, who himself shouldn't do a ton more in the 2nd half. If that's not enough, Moreno's return is "doubtful" but you know he won't come back.
whats your feeling on the 2nd half line? is raiders -4.5 the play with moreno out?

whats your feeling on the 2nd half line? is raiders -4.5 the play with moreno out?
No, I would actually take Denver, they could win outright. Problem is I have Oakland -.5 at the other end of a teaser. Lechler is out too, they had Janikowski punting, obviously great for Denver.Got the under 21, better than I thought... :whistle:

Take all the Pats -14 you can get up to a 5 unit bet. sprotsbook has +170 -20.5 - take that for a unit or two.

Blowout

:goodposting:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wherever the Titans are headed next, I hope their team plane nosedives into the mountains. It is absolutely incredible. Conservative estimate.... they have cost me $15 or $16K in what would have been winning teasers. I take them, they look like the worst team ever assembled. I take their opponents plus more than a TD, and they look like the '85 Bears. Frustrating as hell.

And of course the Texans come back LAST WEEK against the mighty Ravens, but we can't get one little gift-wrapped backdoor TD against Tenn's prevent D.

F me.

Wherever the Titans are headed next, I hope their team plane nosedives into the mountains. It is absolutely incredible. Conservative estimate.... they have cost me $15 or $16K in what would have been winning teasers. I take them, they look like the worst team ever assembled. I take their opponents plus more than a TD, and they look like the '85 Bears. Frustrating as hell.

And of course the Texans come back LAST WEEK against the mighty Ravens, but we can't get one little gift-wrapped backdoor TD against Tenn's prevent D.

F me.
i'm more worried about your raiders choking here

F me.
i'm more worried about your raiders choking here
How bout now?

I had the same reasoning. Thankfully I played 3q under 10 and denver under 10 as well. Both teams threw for like 70 yds in the 1h and still managed to put up 34 pts. :hot:

I had the same reasoning. Thankfully I played 3q under 10 and denver under 10 as well.
Whew! Thank God.

I had the same reasoning. Thankfully I played 3q under 10 and denver under 10 as well.
Whew! Thank God.
168-0 lifetime on plays not posted here. :moneybags:

holding my nose GB +14.5 :popcorn:i have no props or anything on tonights game, i need something
Same boat. Have a teaser finishing with pats -8.5. Just played Pack +20.5 (adjusted line) -200. Had a lucky hit earlier today. 12/19/10 12:55 ET bet 10.00 to win 750.00 (paid 760.0) Result: Wager Won Bills(Buffalo) 17 Dolphins(Miami) 14 12/19/10(13:05 ET)Under 40 Browns(Cleveland) 17 Bengals(Cincinnati) 19 12/19/10(13:05 ET)Under 41.5 Cardinals(Arizona) 12 Panthers(Carolina) 19 12/19/10(13:05 ET)Under 37.5 Chiefs(KansasCity) 27 Rams(StLouis) 13 12/19/10(13:05 ET)Under 42.5 Eagles(Philadelphia) 38 Giants(NewYork) 31 12/19/10(13:05 ET)Over 47 Jaguars(Jacksonville) 24 Colts(Indianapolis) 34 12/19/10(13:05 ET)Over 48 Texans(Houston) 17 Titans(Tennessee) 31 12/19/10(13:05 ET)Over 47

Houston and NYGiants games really sucked, as did the Browns...Lions and the Atl/Sea Over were kind...I got a little irrational at the break, and when I couldn't put more on that Over because it had already kicked off, I chased with the Steelers, and got burned.

Gonna make it back tonight, though:

Historically, the public over-reacts to the loss of a marquee QB...

...Packers have an outstanding D, and the Patriots do not...

Historically, 1st Game with a new starting QB, offenses tend to perform better, as the rest of the Team steps up to compensate, than they do a few games into the QB change...

I'm getting 14.5 and 43.5, but given the day I've had, I don't have the stones to take the Packers with the free built-in hook...

...7 Pointer gets +21.5, 36.5, and I'm going in deep.

Last chance to lay off any money you may have put on the Packers. Take the Pats -20.5 for +170. It will be covered by halftime and done by mid 3Q.

:blackdot:

OK, someone get the conspiracy theory out of me. I'm watching the 'Live Betting' option on Bodog..

GB has ball 2nd and 8, odds to score a TD are +950

then GB has 3rd and 7, come back from timeout, odds are now +730

TD on that play..........hmmmmmm

OK, someone get the conspiracy theory out of me. I'm watching the 'Live Betting' option on Bodog..GB has ball 2nd and 8, odds to score a TD are +950then GB has 3rd and 7, come back from timeout, odds are now +730TD on that play..........hmmmmmm
Wait, what?Better odds for a long pass at 3rd and 7, hence the lower odds on the live bet option, no?

OK, someone get the conspiracy theory out of me. I'm watching the 'Live Betting' option on Bodog..GB has ball 2nd and 8, odds to score a TD are +950then GB has 3rd and 7, come back from timeout, odds are now +730TD on that play..........hmmmmmm
Wait, what?Better odds for a long pass at 3rd and 7, hence the lower odds on the live bet option, no?
No those are live odds on what they will accomplish on that drive...

We're talking about betting this Santa Clara / Wash State game coming up. Anybody got anything to say about it? Gold Sheet (buddy subscribes) has SC winning outright, 76 - 73. He also says they suck. They are 0 - 3 on key releases for college this week. They are 0 - 2 on NBA key releases, haha. This isn't a key release, btw, if anyone cares (I don't)...

We're talking about betting this Santa Clara / Wash State game coming up. Anybody got anything to say about it? Gold Sheet (buddy subscribes) has SC winning outright, 76 - 73. He also says they suck. They are 0 - 3 on key releases for college this week. They are 0 - 2 on NBA key releases, haha. This isn't a key release, btw, if anyone cares (I don't)...
I was gonna hit Wash St -7. Still might..

No those are live odds on what they will accomplish on that drive...
OK, same thing happened on GB Drive. This time I jumped on it, but at +432.. :goodposting: :lmao:

Your reasoning?

Your reasoning?
I played Santa Clara +9.5 last night if that means anything

HUGE day...thanks for all the teaser help Lump!
:banned:my accts look pretty good right now, still a bunch pending on chi -1.5/2 tomorrow night. If Chi covers that, it'll be a monster week with 11/12 teaser legs covering.I had a few dal -3 mixed in that pushed down to 2 teamers and i missed a bunch of cleveland legs but everything else was :shrug:

Your reasoning?
I think SC is brutal....Not much more than that....

Your reasoning?
I played Santa Clara +9.5 last night if that means anything
Good enough for me, took SC +7.I also just went pretty big on NE -10 at half. I was thinking every person on the planet would be doing the same, but it actually went to -105, with my guy anyway. I'm shocked by that.Thinking about middling my over play, got 13 to work with...hmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread