What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (8 Viewers)

The playing surface between the end zones is 48,000 ft2, which makes the term "game of inches" so ironic, but if you want a play that defines "game of inches," just rewind to the Rams' last offensive play.
A combination of that last offensive STL play (had Sea -11) along with the way in which the GB / DET hit the over (safety/onside um puntish kick that's not allowed but somehow still worked) leaves me with the last leg of a 20-1 parlay with Steelers -3.5 left me both a little numb and also quietly weeping in our guest bathroom. With my Cincy hedge I will have successfully bought out of my 1-3 futures and will officially be out of the RB hole after a devastating morning and early afternoon slate.

I also live bet over 34.5, Det +10.5 and Det +13.5 so that last TD nudged in nicely. I think i'm taking a break...this is crazy. Starting next year.

Is there some prop you guys can bet at +900 on Gio getting injured?

I need 5 points (half-point per reception) from him to win my 23-year local leeg.

glllllll peace

The playing surface between the end zones is 48,000 ft2, which makes the term "game of inches" so ironic, but if you want a play that defines "game of inches," just rewind to the Rams' last offensive play.
A combination of that last offensive STL play (had Sea -11) along with the way in which the GB / DET hit the over (safety/onside um puntish kick that's not allowed but somehow still worked) leaves me with the last leg of a 20-1 parlay with Steelers -3.5 left me both a little numb and also quietly weeping in our guest bathroom. With my Cincy hedge I will have successfully bought out of my 1-3 futures and will officially be out of the RB hole after a devastating morning and early afternoon slate.

I also live bet over 34.5, Det +10.5 and Det +13.5 so that last TD nudged in nicely. I think i'm taking a break...this is crazy. Starting next year.
I had STL +12.5 to win the capping leeg outright. First the pick 6 to go down 14, then Benny Cunningham fumbling out of the endzone at the 1. #### was tough to watch. Need CIN +3.5 just to tie. Not sure I even want to watch the game :(

Last edited by a moderator:

I had STL +12.5 to win the capping leeg outright. First the pick 6 to go down 14, then Benny Cunningham fumbling out of the endzone at the 1. #### was tough to watch. Need CIN +3.5 just to tie. Not sure I even want to watch the game :(
I got Cincy +4 -130 to hedge. Typically i'd let it roll but I'm harnessing my inner bleached ###### to AVOIDTHEPACKAGE. Good luck tonight!

tackle props so far today:

2-1 in Kansas City.

3-3 in Green Bay.

4-0 in Atlanta.

9-4 but lost my biggest on Ihedigbo. He put up 4 and his replacement had 3 (+1 on special teams).

will hopefully have some strong plays next week.

Nevermind, found it.

• BALTIMORE (-9) vs. CLEVELAND
  • WASHINGTON (+7) vs. DALLAS
  • NEW ORLEANS (-3.5) at TAMPA BAY
  • HOUSTON (-9.5) vs. JACKSONVILLE
  • MIAMI (-5.5) vs. NEW YORK JETS

Cincy lost to the Steelers as the home favorite earlier this year. They are now playing at Pittsburgh lined as the underdog at their house. Going on the road in the regular season to play a division opponent who upset you at your house earlier that season:

SU: 124-150-0 (-2.05, 45.3%)

ATS: 141-125-8 (0.26, 53.0%) avg line: 2.3

O/U: 119-153-2 (-1.13, 43.8%) avg total: 41.0

As the underdog:

SU: 77-111-0 (-3.65, 41.0%)

ATS: 105-76-7 (1.37, 58.0%) avg line: 5.0

O/U: 78-108-2 (-1.45, 41.9%) avg total: 40.7

As the underdog in week 16 or later:

SU: 22-30-0 (-0.98, 42.3%)

ATS: 36-13-3 (4.01, 73.5%) avg line: 5.0

O/U: 22-29-1 (-1.24, 43.1%) avg total: 40.3

As the underdog in that situation on Sunday Night Football since Nov 25, 1990:

SU: 9-1-0 (6.30, 90.0%)

ATS: 9-1-0 (10.20, 90.0%) avg line: 3.9

O/U: 6-4-0 (1.95, 60.0%) avg total: 41.1

I got Bengals +3½ -115 and ML 155 with a lean to the under. Roethlisberger is 8-2 SU and 7-3 ATS at home after beating a division opponent at their house earlier that year. The Steelers were laying points in all 10 of those games, however both SU losses were the only two games the Steelers were laying less than four points in that situation, on Dec 04, 2005, and Dec 23, 2012.

A combination of that last offensive STL play (had Sea -11) along with the way in which the GB / DET hit the over (safety/onside um puntish kick that's not allowed but somehow still worked) leaves me with the last leg of a 20-1 parlay with Steelers -3.5 left me both a little numb and also quietly weeping in our guest bathroom. With my Cincy hedge I will have successfully bought out of my 1-3 futures and will officially be out of the RB hole after a devastating morning and early afternoon slate.I also live bet over 34.5, Det +10.5 and Det +13.5 so that last TD nudged in nicely. I think i'm taking a break...this is crazy. Starting next year.
Dang, dude! Lol

A combination of that last offensive STL play (had Sea -11) along with the way in which the GB / DET hit the over (safety/onside um puntish kick that's not allowed but somehow still worked) leaves me with the last leg of a 20-1 parlay with Steelers -3.5 left me both a little numb and also quietly weeping in our guest bathroom. With my Cincy hedge I will have successfully bought out of my 1-3 futures and will officially be out of the RB hole after a devastating morning and early afternoon slate.I also live bet over 34.5, Det +10.5 and Det +13.5 so that last TD nudged in nicely. I think i'm taking a break...this is crazy. Starting next year.
Dang, dude! Lol
I know. We got a guest bathroom. cool huh?

I'm fading the Raps going from Cali to Denver. Teams going from away in the Pacific time zone to away in Denver on B2B are 7-35 SU and 14-26-2 ATS since 2006 (2-4 SU and 1-5 ATS as the favorite).

Also like 76% of spread bets are backing Toronto.

Denver +3 -115

Last edited by a moderator:
Whelp, I missed Chains Raps play, but I see they are winning midway through the 2nd. If you believe in the fatigue factor angle -- especially with the altitude -- then the Nuggets are a nice play in the 2nd half.

WHO IS WITH ME???

I'm fading the Raps going from Cali to Denver. Teams going from away in the Pacific time zone to away in Denver on B2B are 7-35 SU and 14-26-2 ATS since 2006 (2-4 SU and 1-5 ATS as the favorite).

Also like 76% of spread bets are backing Toronto.

Denver +3 -115
grabbed 'em +7.5 in live betting. Yeehah!

Not one compulsive gambler is with me here on Denver at half? Christ. What happened to this place???

Users who are viewing this thread