What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (5 Viewers)

I am soooo thankful that Eagles fans do not feel the need to bring hand towels to a game to be in the cool crowd. Are Steelers fans not embarrassed after every game when they realize what they are doing?

I am soooo thankful that Eagles fans do not feel the need to bring hand towels to a game to be in the cool crowd. Are Steelers fans not embarrassed after every game when they realize what they are doing?
You're just :fishing: right?
:brush:

ETA: though i feel like this is the Packers game again with the officials giving the home team some love. I guess that officiating crew missed their flight to Atlanta where a win by the Falcons would have helped my accts. quite a bit

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured...

Shouldn't you be focusing on your Nuggets rather than harassing me during a nail biter?

How are they giving the Steelers love??!?? You have money on Cincy, don't you?

offensive pass interference doesn't exist in Pittsburgh? hmm, will have to keep that in mind
Smh. Mo, don't let gambling cloud your superior football knowledge.
i got Bengals to win AFC North +250 and some action on Bengals. <_<
also have D. Thomas most receiving yards +800. Mother ####er :rant: I just realized that bull#### play by Antonio Brown cost me a good $700-$800. yeah, i'm for real pissy now

TAMU +3.5 1.5u AUTOPLAY

Texas (hoping to get 7)

Might bet the total on the OU game

Also added Ole Miss +3.5, FSU and tOSU MLs, and FSU +9.5.

Log in to Bovada to see net result of day and see account was huge. They graded the season props pretty quick. Think I broke about even on those this year.

offensive pass interference doesn't exist in Pittsburgh? hmm, will have to keep that in mind
also have D. Thomas most receiving yards +800. Mother ####er :rant: I just realized that bull#### play by Antonio Brown cost me a good $700-$800. yeah, i'm for real pissy now
am i the only one who had this D. Thomas bet? Misery loves company....

am i the only one who had this D. Thomas bet? Misery loves company....
I had Dem and Ju Jones 2nd and 3rd place. Cool

TAMU +3.5 1.5u AUTOPLAY

Texas (hoping to get 7)

over or under on OU?
Total has fallen some, I'm thinking it's pretty close to over territory.
hmm.. i wonder if anything has changed with either of the teams. PM has kept it at the same bet recommendation (under for 1u) from 54 down to 51. I'm not saying they're right by any means, but just from experience with them its weird for a line to move that many points and not have the bet recommendation move at all.

TAMU +3.5 1.5u AUTOPLAY

Texas (hoping to get 7)

over or under on OU?
hmm.. i wonder if anything has changed with either of the teams. PM has kept it at the same bet recommendation (under for 1u) from 54 down to 51. I'm not saying they're right by any means, but just from experience with them its weird for a line to move that many points and not have the bet recommendation move at all.
Trevor Knight is playing for sure, as is Perine. Watson is out for Clemson but he stinks anyway, not sure how much difference that makes.

OU has a very good offense and will run a lot, Clemson has the nation's #1 D. I would guess that is the reason they still like the under. Clemson's O and OU's D are both suspect though, so this is a game that I think is fairly hard to predict. OU rarely plays in low scoring slugfests though and I think their offense will do fine vs Clemson. At 51 I think over is the play, but we'll see what the line does tomorrow.

ETA: FWIW one of the links posted earlier in the thread had this game's under as one of the 10 best bowl bets.

TAMU +3.5 1.5u AUTOPLAY

Texas (hoping to get 7)

over or under on OU?
Trevor Knight is playing for sure, as is Perine. Watson is out for Clemson but he stinks anyway, not sure how much difference that makes.

OU has a very good offense and will run a lot, Clemson has the nation's #1 D. I would guess that is the reason they still like the under. Clemson's O and OU's D are both suspect though, so this is a game that I think is fairly hard to predict. OU rarely plays in low scoring slugfests though and I think their offense will do fine vs Clemson. At 51 I think over is the play, but we'll see what the line does tomorrow.

ETA: FWIW one of the links posted earlier in the thread had this game's under as one of the 10 best bowl bets.
Thx

How much Clemson fb do you watch doc? Watson stinks? You're waaaay off on that imo. Stoudt stinks. Watson doesn't. My opinion anyway.

He's been hurt and splitting time w stoudt early on. He's gonna be special if he can stay on the field. Imo he's better than kaaya (um) and cook (fsu) for acc frosh of the year. As a Nole I'm terrified of the guy for the next 2 years.

I'm tailing you and happy you're posting winners but I disagree here. I'm also a #####.

He's been hurt and splitting time w stoudt early on. He's gonna be special if he can stay on the field. Imo he's better than kaaya (um) and cook (fsu) for acc frosh of the year. As a Nole I'm terrified of the guy for the next 2 years.

I'm tailing you and happy you're posting winners but I disagree here. I'm also a #####.
Nah, I haven't seen enough of him and was being flippant with my earlier remark. The results have been mixed but I would agree they are a better team with him for sure. I just don't think he's impressive...yet.

That's it for the regular season. End on a bit of a slide, but easily my most profitable and most action.

I know most of the time you all dont get the same numbers but hopefully you guys were able to be on the good side most of the weeks. Had an incredible run starting from week 9 - Week 15 where I was + 91.5 units in that time which is 81% of the years profits there. It was around that time where I started doing my own projections for each projected player and although time consuming I think it helps a lot to know what I'm looking for Sunday morning.

Here's to a good playoff run :banned:

Code:
2014 Summary			Units	RecordWeek 1	0.90	20-17Week 2	3.38	24-18Week 3	9.49	28-16Week 4	-5.99	26-27Week 5	0.93	22-17Week 6	0.05	24-23Week 7	2.16	24-19Week 8 	4.65	22-15Week 9 	13.31	26-14Week 10	12.94	30-19Week 11	8.20	26-16Week 12	14.14	29-14Week 13	9.11	40-25Week 14	22.24	37-18Week 15	11.54	24-12Week 16	3.99	32-24Week 17	0.66	11-8Regular Season	111.70	445-302Wild Card		Divisional		Conference		Super Bowl		Playoffs	0.00	2014 Futures	0.21	33-262014 Total	111.91	478-328

Users who are viewing this thread