What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (7 Viewers)

No opinion on U.Conn. @ Tennessee, although I don't think the Vols are anywhere close to U.Conn.'s class...

Backing Georgia (-2.5) laying a short # at home vs Ole Miss - this is Georgia's 2nd at home, and they are tougher than their record. Ole Miss coming off a home upset win over Miss. St., traveling. Think this sets up well for Georgia to make it a small play.

Kentucky by 6. I just can't fathom Alabama, given the situation, having enough horsepower to stay with the Wildcats like they did.

Watching Arkansas, with 30 seconds to play, squandering a 19-point lead. Unbelievable.

Good Luck!

Nice little game tonight for some action. Long Beach State v UCSB. ESPNU 11PM EST.

I'm not sure about the reputation of these posters, but they spell correctly (from the ESPN game thread):

This game is the toughest hurdle for a perfect conference season. Won't run into anything harder than UCSB in SB.
I have my tickets and making the trek up to the Thunder Dome tomorrow! I was at the last meeting at the tournament in which LBSU was worn out... too few players and too many minutes in too few days. I watched both teams prior game in the tournament, LBSU was tested and UCSB had a cake walk. I believe LBSU still has something to prove... it is going to be close till the final 5 minutes and LBSU will pull away and will by double digits.
Expect this game to be very physical.
Might be fun to have some action on..

Alright, let's get after this and make some coin today. Here's the early games, much more to come:Full Unit'sDetroit -11 1/2-WINSMU +13-LOSSDelaware +5-WINGeorgia -3 1/2-LOSSWashington -4 1/2-WINWyoming -5 1/2-WINColumbia -3 1/2-WINThe Citadel +23-LOSSRice -1-LOSSDenver -5-LOSS1/2 Unit'sMiami, O +10-WINWofford +1 1/2-WINNortheastern +9-LOSSIllinois St. +3-LOSSAir Force +11 1/2-LOSSCS Fullerton +3-WIN2012 Posted PicksCBB-44-31-1NFL-3-0NBA-5-5-1CFB-1-0NHL-4-2
Updated with late games. Also tailing the Wings/Blues ML parlay. WINNER/WINNER

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the Sparty play Garrett, that was easy.

Preds/B'sucks U5.5 (-120) tonight...

49ers down to -1 now. Why would I not put a bunch on their TT under 22.5? I'll hang up and listen.

Two for today that havent already gone off.

Fla Under 29.5 -115 1 unit

Cal Under 28.5 -120 1 unit

11-8 +2.6 Units.

Anyone know if Wade is playing tonight? 2nd half of a back to back for the Sixers who played at home last night and played hard for a nice win against Atlanta. But have to fly to Miami to play a rested Heat team. Heat -7 seems too easy. :shrug: Have them tied in with a Flyers parlay and a Red Wings parlay. GO HEAT!! :scared:

Anyone know if Wade is playing tonight? 2nd half of a back to back for the Sixers who played at home last night and played hard for a nice win against Atlanta. But have to fly to Miami to play a rested Heat team. Heat -7 seems too easy. :shrug: Have them tied in with a Flyers parlay and a Red Wings parlay. GO HEAT!! :scared:
Wade is out. Still like Heat and o193.

UC just got screwed
absolutely unreal. Did the refs just not know the rules? They were just looking at Jones not awarding him a TO for the last 3 seconds because they didn't have any. I loved how they decided taking away the last 2 seconds of regulation somehow made up for taking away the win.

5-team RR parlay by 3s and 5 (11 bets)

10 Detroit Red Wings -1½ -120* vs Columbus Blue Jackets

12 New York Islanders -1½ +200* vs Carolina Hurricanes

14 Toronto Maple Leafs -1½ +170* vs Montreal Canadiens

16 Winnipeg Jets -1½ +190* vs Florida Panthers

22 St. Louis Blues -1½ +130* vs Buffalo Sabres

risking 1 unit to win 25.

I have no play on LSU/Florida, same reasons cited as above with SoCal/Auburn - bmj has the Florida side, and he's right plenty more often than I am, and I like how the teams match up here too much to lay double digit chalk on the Gators.

Now, we've got one hell of a game coming up at 7PM with Miss. St. @ Vanderbilt. I am absolutely IN LOVE with both these teams, and Vandy has been very kind to me so far this season...but when I put them side by side, everything I'm looking at says 'nail biter'. Winning on the road is no easy task, but Commodores giving 7 here seems like a bundle for two very compatible teams. Play: Miss. St. +7, small. This is going to be a hell of a game to watch!

2u Troy -8.5

1u Nebraska +10.5

1u Gonzaga -22.5

1u Illinois St +3

1u ECU +1

1u No. Illinois +11

1u Tulane -2.5

1u Pacific -10.5

1u New Mexico St -3.5

1u Tenn Tech -8

Before today:

164-146 -0.25u