What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (12 Viewers)

I'm thinking of taking FSU just for that reason alone.
Or because RN is so :wub: over NIU :bye: RN > I love you, GB...hope you win millions. Happy new year!
I can't win if I don't play. :kicksrock:

I'm just here for the sushi.
Dang, didn't realize you were completely on the sideline :no:
Haven't placed a bet since Kurt butt-raped me during March Madness.I'm thisclose to doing something on the NFL playoffs though. Maybe the Divisional round.
I'll book your action :excited:

Last edited by a moderator:
3 1/2 units riding on over, from 47-52, 2 units on under at 47 and 48 and a half unit on the badger ml

So excited that I played Stanford in this game a few weeks ago instead of waiting until today...only had to give up 6.5 points. :loco:

We'll see if my early FSU -13 play is any better.

Went to 14 1/2. Knew that was gonna happen. There are SO many drunks out there doubling up on Florida State late. Love it. I added some more.

And this drunk is gonna go crack his first beer. :excited: LET'S DO THIS!

Donk U parlay. FSU ML, Under 59, Oregon ML, and Florida ML. 2.5/1.

Dog U very much parlay. Bengals ML, NIU +14, OKlahoma ML. 50 wins 580

Would love a FSU to win by 14 points. Grabbed 2 units on FSU -13.5, than got nervous with all the love for NIU and got lucky to grab 2 units at +14.5. will dabble in live betting if necessary. Also tailed Chainsaw's under 1st half

Huskies, come on you Huskies

and make a score or two Huskies, you're Northern Huskies

the team to pull us through

Forward, together forward

there's victory in view

Come on you Huskies, Fight on you

Huskies and win for N.I.U.

NIU cheerleaders :wolf:

I played the 1H U as well for fitty bucks. Mo, you better not jinx it!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
HUGE fumble for NIU backers here. Shame, that was admittedly a beautiful play action fake.
I know it sounds crazy, but psychologically, 0-0 after the first six minutes is huge.NIU needed to know they aren't getting blown off the field right away.
Pooch punting it, they will have some fight in them. Really starting to like the idea that they can not lose by 3 possessions if you got the hook on 14.

Huskies, come on you Huskies and make a score or two Huskies, you're Northern Huskies the team to pull us through Forward, together forward there's victory in view Come on you Huskies, Fight on you Huskies and win for N.I.U.
There's our little helper! :excited:

Users who are viewing this thread