What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFPC dynasty and redraft thread (1 Viewer)

Nevermind….

I just joined an FFPC Triflex league that had only 6 open slots and I’m going for it. Have never done this format before. Can any experienced sharks give me any pointers and approaches so I can dominate?!?! :)

Monday morning nudge for any Triflex advice.
I’m basically treating it like a normal SuperFlex league. Slightly larger starting lineups (QRRWWWTFF+SF) with no K or D. I’ve done superflex auction redraft for a few years in a work league and it’s fun and I’ve won it all 2 years ago (and in the playoff mix each year) so I have a decent feel for it but never done Dynasty SF.

I just found out I have the 5th draft slot and am basically targeting whichever of Mahommes, Allen, Stroud, Hurts, or Lamar is there for me.

Thoughts appreciated on this format if you have any. Thanks
WR is more valuable. But it's counterintuitive.

The FA pool for WRs is thin compared to other FFPC formats. Because you can start 6 WRs. And it requires 3 in the first place which is a big switch.

Nevermind….

I just joined an FFPC Triflex league that had only 6 open slots and I’m going for it. Have never done this format before. Can any experienced sharks give me any pointers and approaches so I can dominate?!?! :)

Monday morning nudge for any Triflex advice.
I’m basically treating it like a normal SuperFlex league. Slightly larger starting lineups (QRRWWWTFF+SF) with no K or D. I’ve done superflex auction redraft for a few years in a work league and it’s fun and I’ve won it all 2 years ago (and in the playoff mix each year) so I have a decent feel for it but never done Dynasty SF.

I just found out I have the 5th draft slot and am basically targeting whichever of Mahommes, Allen, Stroud, Hurts, or Lamar is there for me.

Thoughts appreciated on this format if you have any. Thanks

One other thing: As msudaisy said, load up on WRs. You might find that RBs you like are available every round. Don't build a team around RBs. Unless it's a top-5 guy, I have not found RBs to be that valuable. If faced with the choice of a TE or RB and both were available way past their ADP, I'd opt for the TE.
Agreed

So with all of this talk of WRs WRs WRs in TriFlex, is anyone taking Lamb (or WR1 of your choice) at 1.5, and then a QB in the 2nd?

It really comes down to personal preference. There are lots of ways to build a team in this format. If you took Lamar at 1.05, you could take Garrett Wilson or Puka in the second. If you took a WR at 1.05, you could take Jayden Daniels in the second (unless someone like Kyler or Love falls to you). Personally, I lean Lamar because it makes for easier choices, and I think it opens more paths for the second and third picks, unless you're committed to waiting on QB.

So with all of this talk of WRs WRs WRs in TriFlex, is anyone taking Lamb (or WR1 of your choice) at 1.5, and then a QB in the 2nd?

It really comes down to personal preference. There are lots of ways to build a team in this format. If you took Lamar at 1.05, you could take Garrett Wilson or Puka in the second. If you took a WR at 1.05, you could take Jayden Daniels in the second (unless someone like Kyler or Love falls to you). Personally, I lean Lamar because it makes for easier choices, and I think it opens more paths for the second and third picks, unless you're committed to waiting on QB.
Agree entirely.

I lean the other way. If you go Lamb at 1.05 and then get Love, Daniels or Kyler at 2.08, then I am going to assume Dak is still available and you could move up from your 3.05 to the late 2nd or early 3rd and pair him with Lamb.

That would be a really good start that is young for the future, but keeps you flexible to compete right away if some "older" players fall to you in the 7th round or later.

I've built nice teams by going later-round QBs (last year a friend and I were able to get Love in the 6th, Purdy in the 8th and Howell in the 12th, and two of those made multi-round jumps in value this year).

"We've" ---- and I have been reduced to being just "a friend" :shades:

I probably take Lamar at 1.05 myself if I couldn't get a deal to move down though.
Yeah, I looked at the likely QBs there at my 2.7 pick and didn’t love who would likely be my cornerstone QB, so thought Lamar as set and forget for the next 5+ years 🤞🤞🤞
I will say that I have played superflex and I have had success building teams taking a qb early and waiting.

My most dominant teams came from waiting on QB.

I think I’ll “split the difference” and wait on my 2nd QB, load up on WRs and sprinkle in a TE and RBs when value is right. And grab a couple of starting QBs “later”

I probably take Lamar at 1.05 myself if I couldn't get a deal to move down though.
Yeah, I looked at the likely QBs there at my 2.7 pick and didn’t love who would likely be my cornerstone QB, so thought Lamar as set and forget for the next 5+ years 🤞🤞🤞
I will say that I have played superflex and I have had success building teams taking a qb early and waiting.

My most dominant teams came from waiting on QB.

I think I’ll “split the difference” and wait on my 2nd QB, load up on WRs and sprinkle in a TE and RBs when value is right. And grab a couple of starting QBs “later”
Yeah that's right. That next tier or so of QBs are just not as high value (for your build) as some of the WRs/Rb/TEs available there. I haven't done a startup this year but in this format that like late 3rd to about mid 8th is a sweet spot of depth that is worth trading into, whether from higher picks that you trade back (like say 2.7 + 11.6 + future 2nd for 4.1, 4.3, 6.8 or the like) or up (like say 11.6 + 8.7 + future 2nd for 6.4 + 13.2 or the like --- in this scenario I'm typically chasing 'my guy' and am willing to pay a small premium).

Those examples are purely arbitrary from top of my head - haven't ran them through a calc this year but just loose idea of how I think about these. Because of the run on QBs, you can really dominate at other positions. And yes with Lamar as an anchor you have a lot of flexibility with the rest of your startup build.

Don't forget that you don't get arrested and beaten if you don't start a 2nd QB in a given week. If you're dominant elsewhere, are you really feeling bad if your SuperFlex spot is filled by your 2nd TE or your 3rd RB? Or God forbid maybe your 4th WR? I'm looking at my TriFlex rosters and for example we're talking about:

Barkley, Achane, Walker or R White
Kmet, Ferguson
Deebo, DJ Moore, Dell, Doubs, Nuk, couple others that might emerge (Gabe, Palmer, Bateman)

vs some QB that's putting up something like QB20-QB25 numbers.

Another TRIFLEX team same question:

CMC, Gibbs, R White
Ferguson, Pitts or Bowers
Metcalf, Ridley, Doubs, Shaheed, Dotson, Odunze, or Burks

vs some QB that's putting up something like QB20-QB25 numbers

Another TRIFLEX team same question:

CMC, Taylor, Barkley or Ford
Hockenson, Otton, Jordan - ok this group is pretty weak, I do have Jordan as one of the best value sleeper TEs right now
Deebo, Rasheed, Jameson Williams, Gabe, Q Johnston, Palmer - ok another weak group

vs some ~QB23 might be a closer decision but Barkley makes it easy here most likely.

All three squads were wait on QB builds. And the QBs for those teams, in order from top to bottom, not superb TBH but room to grow I'd say:

1) Caleb Williams, Bo Nix, Fields (who I took a giant hit from this offseason - he had been one of my cornerstone pieces and if he still was then these teams would look much better)
2) Levis, Minshew, Geno, Taysom (in 2023 startup took Geno as my QB1 at 7.05 then puke Ridder at 8.08 then puke Mac Jones at 9.05)
3) Minshew, Fields, Penix, Taysom ( in 2022 startup I took Fields 3.06 then puke Mariota at 13.06 then Baker Mayfield at 20.07 - a home run)

Yeah that stuff is rough but I wanted to share to get a sense of the kind of builds and rosters you can get this way.

And don't forget!!!! This is important REGARDLESS OF YOUR STRATEGY!!! I'm not yelling I'm just excited. The rules say that in these FFPC startups, whether it is single QB, SuperFlex or TriFlexes...

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO COME OUT OF THE DRAFT WITH MORE THAN 3 QBs, even through trade. The instant 20.12 is picked that changes and you can go above 3. But during the draft you can leverage this mathematical certainty. I got Baker above because I knew he was on the board and everyone else was full.

If you know your opponents are full on QBs, then you know they aren't picking one and you can use that. Ok hitting Reply now have a great day!

I believe that is the way to roll
Thanks for the great, thoughtful replies. Much appreciated.

Where I’m at now for those following along at home…
Lamar
Nacua
Olave
Nico Collns
Hockenson (last solid top 6ish TE but not sure he’ll be healthy week 1. Will draft accordingly)
Bryce Young
My next pick is 4 away and I’ll likely go for my first RB (one of Jacobs, RWhite, Javonte, Swift, Benson)

Lamar
Nacua
Olave
Nico Collns
Hockenson (last solid top 6ish TE but not sure he’ll be healthy week 1. Will draft accordingly)
Bryce Young
My next pick is 4 away and I’ll likely go for my first RB (one of Jacobs, RWhite, Javonte, Swift, Benson)

Not too shabby

Lamar
Nacua
Olave
Nico Collns
Bryce Young
Love it. I am fading Hockenson but that's just a player preference ranking thing. For build concept I give an A+. How's your picks situation have you traded anything?

Lamar
Nacua
Olave
Nico Collns
Bryce Young

I'm doing a Triflex startup right now with my son (his first dynasty). Similarly to you, we had the 1.06. We traded down and took Caleb Williams at 1.11. At 5.06, Goff was the best player available (at nearly one round past ADP), so we took him. At 6.07, we had a bunch of targets but we were unable to trade down, so we took Nix.

I will say that three QBs in the first six rounds is not an ideal build so far, but a long way to go. (My son is a high schooler, and I'm trying to defer to him as much as possible on picks, so if our team sucks, I can just blame him, but if we're really good, I can take all the credit.)

Our draft so far:
Caleb Williams (1.11)
Bijan Robinson (2.02)
Chris Olave (3.06)
Dalton Kincaid (4.02)
Goff (5.06)
Nix (6.07)
Christian Kirk (8.07)
D'Andre Swift (8.08)

Currently have our own 1st and three 2nds.

Lamar
Nacua
Olave
Nico Collns
Bryce Young
Love it. I am fading Hockenson but that's just a player preference ranking thing. For build concept I give an A+. How's your picks situation have you traded anything?
Thanks. Haven’t made a single trade. Been in a few talks but never pulled the trigger. Maybe I’m chicken :)

But I thinks it’s more likely that, with my picks sitting in the middle of each round, I almost always rationalize to the effect of “well, I’m just 5 picks away and I’m fine with any of these X players that fall to me” so I just stand pat.

Lamar
Nacua
Olave
Nico Collns
Bryce Young

I'm doing a Triflex startup right now with my son (his first dynasty). Similarly to you, we had the 1.06. We traded down and took Caleb Williams at 1.11. At 5.06, Goff was the best player available (at nearly one round past ADP), so we took him. At 6.07, we had a bunch of targets but we were unable to trade down, so we took Nix.

I will say that three QBs in the first six rounds is not an ideal build so far, but a long way to go. (My son is a high schooler, and I'm trying to defer to him as much as possible on picks, so if our team sucks, I can just blame him, but if we're really good, I can take all the credit.)

Our draft so far:
Caleb Williams (1.11)
Bijan Robinson (2.02)
Chris Olave (3.06)
Dalton Kincaid (4.02)
Goff (5.06)
Nix (6.07)
Christian Kirk (8.07)
D'Andre Swift (8.08)

I like your team a million times more than mine. Nice work.

Lamar
Nacua
Olave
Nico Collns
Bryce Young

Our draft so far:
Caleb Williams (1.11)
Bijan Robinson (2.02)
Chris Olave (3.06)
Dalton Kincaid (4.02)
Goff (5.06)
Nix (6.07)
Christian Kirk (8.07)
D'Andre Swift (8.08)

No joke, I was like, Damn, Joey built a pretty nice team, kinda wish we hadn't taken so many QBs. 😂

Lamar
Nacua
Olave
Nico Collns
Bryce Young

Our draft so far:
Caleb Williams (1.11)
Bijan Robinson (2.02)
Chris Olave (3.06)
Dalton Kincaid (4.02)
Goff (5.06)
Nix (6.07)
Christian Kirk (8.07)
D'Andre Swift (8.08)

No joke, I was like, Damn, Joey built a pretty nice team, kinda wish we hadn't taken so many QBs. 😂
Ok. Let’s split the buy-ins for both leagues and the split the PROFITS!!!!
;)

Lamar
Nacua
Olave
Nico Collns
Bryce Young

Our draft so far:
Caleb Williams (1.11)
Bijan Robinson (2.02)
Chris Olave (3.06)
Dalton Kincaid (4.02)
Goff (5.06)
Nix (6.07)
Christian Kirk (8.07)
D'Andre Swift (8.08)

This is a great draft + the future 2nds. Sitting very pretty. Goff at 5.06 is incredible.

I love everything except that terrible, terrible 8.08. But I guess it's only human to make mistakes. :P

Lamar
Nacua
Olave
Nico Collns
Bryce Young
FFPC rules state you're limited to drafting 3 QBs. So if you get past the point of "this QB will be a starter next year", you can maybe really punt the position.

There's 36 QBs to be drafted, and 32 NFL starters. So if you can just find 4 teams where there are 2 QBs draftable, you may as well wait until round 19 or 20 to grab your 3rd instead of taking a less than option in the 10th for instance.
Brissett/Maye
Wilson/Fields
Minshew/O'Connell
Darnold/Mccarthy
Cousins/Penix
other?
Not that all of these guys may be enticing to you, but they'll all have some value > 20th round.

Lamar
Nacua
Olave
Nico Collns
Bryce Young

Our draft so far:
Caleb Williams (1.11)
Bijan Robinson (2.02)
Chris Olave (3.06)
Dalton Kincaid (4.02)
Goff (5.06)
Nix (6.07)
Christian Kirk (8.07)
D'Andre Swift (8.08)

This is a great draft + the future 2nds. Sitting very pretty. Goff at 5.06 is incredible.

I love everything except that terrible, terrible 8.08. But I guess it's only human to make mistakes. :P

Obviously that was my son's pick. 😃

Lamar
Nacua
Olave
Nico Collns
Bryce Young
FFPC rules state you're limited to drafting 3 QBs. So if you get past the point of "this QB will be a starter next year", you can maybe really punt the position.

There's 36 QBs to be drafted, and 32 NFL starters. So if you can just find 4 teams where there are 2 QBs draftable, you may as well wait until round 19 or 20 to grab your 3rd instead of taking a less than option in the 10th for instance.
Brissett/Maye
Wilson/Fields
Minshew/O'Connell
Darnold/Mccarthy
Cousins/Penix
other?
Not that all of these guys may be enticing to you, but they'll all have some value > 20th round.
Where I’m at after the 11th round…

Lamar
Nacua
Olave
Nico Collns
Hockenson
Bryce Young
Rashad White
Jake Ferguson
Javonte Williams
Zamir White
Derek Carr

Will go WR heavy from here on out with a 3rd TE for sure at some point (doubt Musgrave makes it to my next 2 picks at 13.5 and 13.7) and maybe an “old” win now RB like Conner if he keeps dropping past 13th round. Doubtful since there are a couple of teams in win now mode out of the gate so I expect him to be drafted by one of those teams who waited on RB.

My first start up in 4 years, so it’s been a blast.

Lamar
Nacua
Olave
Nico Collns
Bryce Young

Brissett/Maye
Wilson/Fields
Minshew/O'Connell
Darnold/Mccarthy
Cousins/Penix
other?

Lamar
Nacua
Olave
Nico Collns
Hockenson
Bryce Young
Rashad White
Jake Ferguson
Javonte Williams
Zamir White
Derek Carr

Will go WR heavy from here on out with a 3rd TE for sure at some point (doubt Musgrave makes it to my next 2 picks at 13.5 and 13.7) and maybe an “old” win now RB like Conner if he keeps dropping past 13th round. Doubtful since there are a couple of teams in win now mode out of the gate so I expect him to be drafted by one of those teams who waited on RB.

Yep, solid stuff. Again, a couple names I might argue purely from a player preference POV. The build is A+. BTW I think Ferguson (and Kinkaid) are the highest % chances to finish as TE1 this year among the non-Kelce field. He is an absolute steal for you there and I don't get it. Not a Javonte believer but whatevs. Carr is more valuable than where he is going so that is good value but he is your 3rd QB and you likely could have waited REALLY long there but then again it opens a possibility to trade that scrub Bryce Young for loads once he has a decent game *sticks out tongue* and then Carr is money.

Can you share the board?

My guess is there are at least 5 or 6 WRs on the board and 2 RBs I would take before Carr but am curious on the options there (and where Javonte went as well)

Lamar
Nacua
Olave
Nico Collns
Bryce Young

Brissett/Maye
Wilson/Fields
Minshew/O'Connell
Darnold/Mccarthy
Cousins/Penix
other?

Lamar
Nacua
Olave
Nico Collns
Hockenson
Bryce Young
Rashad White
Jake Ferguson
Javonte Williams
Zamir White
Derek Carr

Yep, solid stuff. Again, a couple names I might argue purely from a player preference POV. The build is A+. BTW I think Ferguson (and Kinkaid) are the highest % chances to finish as TE1 this year among the non-Kelce field. He is an absolute steal for you there and I don't get it. Not a Javonte believer but whatevs. Carr is more valuable than where he is going so that is good value but he is your 3rd QB and you likely could have waited REALLY long there but then again it opens a possibility to trade that scrub Bryce Young for loads once he has a decent game *sticks out tongue* and then Carr is money.

Can you share the board?
Yeah, I LOVED getting Ferguson there.
I’ll share the board below but I went QB3 cuz there were only a couple of draftable starting QB guys left and a couple of teams with 2 QBs and I think 1 team had only 1 QBs. So I went for it as Bryce Young insurance knowing there’s a rookie draft next year (of course ;) )

Hopefully this link works. My team is the Pantloads (classy name, eh? ;) )

I just posted a trade in the trade thread, so not going to repeat, but it did raise a question. Both of my leagues are going into the second year and I have seen a few rookies moved post draft for vets or other rookies/plus. I don't see this much in my non-FFPC leagues. Is this fairly common?

Lamar
Nacua
Olave
Nico Collns
Hockenson
Bryce Young
Rashad White
Jake Ferguson
Javonte Williams
Zamir White
Derek Carr
And finally, for those of you at the edge of your seat wondering how my first Triflex FFPC league draft ended up… :)

Dotson
Q Johnson
Vidal
Hubbard
Michael Wilson
Shipley
Laube
Jonnu Smith
Eric Gray

Lots of “maybe this backup RB becomes fantasy relevant” kind of picks in this 2nd half of the draft. I’m loving the 3 upside WR picks, personally, and then I snuck in a “I need a 3rd TE, right?” Pick with Jonnu.

Final results:
QB: Lamar, Bryce, Carr
RB: RWhite, Javonte, ZWhite, Hubbard, Vidal, Shipley, Laube, EGray
WR: Puka, Olave, Nico, Dotson, QJohnson, MWilson
TE: Hockenson, Ferguson, Jonnu

Thoughts welcome :)

Dotson - I still have tons of faith in this guy
Q Johnson - not going to find much more elite upside than this at this point
Vidal - rookie RBs are my love language
Hubbard - probably superundervalued and should include him in my zero-RB builds
Michael Wilson - all the reports are positive, Kyler likes him, Marvin in town to draw attention along with McBride - you can start six WRs in this format and the wire is usually thin - this is a really solid pick
again, love the build. young, elite, deep, competing out of the gate. couple names I'd go different but who cares. sort of assume you have all your future picks?

Lamar
Nacua
Olave
Nico Collns
Bryce Young

Brissett/Maye
Wilson/Fields
Minshew/O'Connell
Darnold/Mccarthy
Cousins/Penix
other?

Lamar
Nacua
Olave
Nico Collns
Hockenson
Bryce Young
Rashad White
Jake Ferguson
Javonte Williams
Zamir White
Derek Carr

How did Rachaad White last til the 7th round in a startup?

Lamar
Nacua
Olave
Nico Collns
Hockenson
Bryce Young
Rashad White
Jake Ferguson
Javonte Williams
Zamir White
Derek Carr
And finally, for those of you at the edge of your seat wondering how my first Triflex FFPC league draft ended up… :)

Dotson
Q Johnson
Vidal
Hubbard
Michael Wilson
Shipley
Laube
Jonnu Smith
Eric Gray

Lots of “maybe this backup RB becomes fantasy relevant” kind of picks in this 2nd half of the draft. I’m loving the 3 upside WR picks, personally, and then I snuck in a “I need a 3rd TE, right?” Pick with Jonnu.

Final results:

It honestly looks like I drafted half that team, the other half stinks. I am kidding. Looks pretty good, good luck.

I know we didn't have much interest, but if anyone gers motivated to set up a league for us let me know. I will even help.

Lamar
Nacua
Olave
Nico Collns
Hockenson
Bryce Young
Rashad White
Jake Ferguson
Javonte Williams
Zamir White
Derek Carr

Dotson
Q Johnson
Vidal
Hubbard
Michael Wilson
Shipley
Laube
Jonnu Smith
Eric Gray

Final results:

It honestly looks like I drafted half that team, the other half stinks. I am kidding. Looks pretty good, good luck.

I know we didn't have much interest, but if anyone gers motivated to set up a league for us let me know. I will even help.
yup I'm still in as well.

Lamar
Nacua
Olave
Nico Collns
Bryce Young

Brissett/Maye
Wilson/Fields
Minshew/O'Connell
Darnold/Mccarthy
Cousins/Penix
other?

Lamar
Nacua
Olave
Nico Collns
Hockenson
Bryce Young
Rashad White
Jake Ferguson
Javonte Williams
Zamir White
Derek Carr

How did Rachaad White last til the 7th round in a startup?
One of the only in-draft trades I made was to move up 2 spots in that round (for a later round pick swap) to grab RWhite. Very happy with that move.

Dotson - I still have tons of faith in this guy
Q Johnson - not going to find much more elite upside than this at this point
Vidal - rookie RBs are my love language
Hubbard - probably superundervalued and should include him in my zero-RB builds
Michael Wilson - all the reports are positive, Kyler likes him, Marvin in town to draw attention along with McBride - you can start six WRs in this format and the wire is usually thin - this is a really solid pick
again, love the build. young, elite, deep, competing out of the gate. couple names I'd go different but who cares. sort of assume you have all your future picks?
Yup. Kept all my future picks but there was lots of offers flowing in that I resisted since I didn’t think they were good enough or, as I said earlier, I mostly felt good standing pat drafting from the middle so there was always a group of 3-6 guys I was happy with if/when they’d fall to my next pick.

My wife and I are in a (little) bit of a bind and a little short on options. But. I do have a few dynasty squads available and am trying to move away from dynasty a bit anyway. If these are teams you'd be interested in taking over, DM me.

$100 tier FFPC TriFlex (at 24 need to cut 4 eventually if nobody goes to IR or no 2:1 type trading)
Levis, Geno, Minshew, Taysom
CMC, Gibbs, R White, Mostert, Herbert/R Johnson, Estime, Tank, Gore, Foreman
Odunze, Metcalf, Doubs, Shaheed, Dotson, Burks, Ridley
Pitts, Ferguson, Bowers
2025 3rd x2, 4th-7th

$250 tier FFPC TriFlex (at 23 need to cut 3 eventually if nobody goes to IR or no 2:1 type trading)
Penix, Fields, Minshew, Taysom (wow does that corp suck)
CMC, JT, Barkley, Ford, McGloughlin, Tank, Gore, Abanikanda
Deebo, Jameson, Shaheed, Palmer/Quentin, Gabe, Chark, Toney
Otton, Hockenson, Jordan
2025 1st x2 (mine and one that will be late), 2nd, 4th x2, 5th-7th

$250 tier FFPC SuperFlex (at 22 need to cut 2 eventually if nobody goes to IR or no 2:1 type trading) - not sure who I would cut here TBH
Purdy, Love, Geno
Henry, Stevenson, Corum, Mostert, Estime, R Johnson, Dillon
Jefferson, Metcalf, Deebo, Dotson, Doubs, Nuk, Shaheed, Bateman
Kittle, Otton
Baltimore + Matt Gay

Ok well I have other squads but these are on the block. Any help would be appreciated - we'll be fine but just need to tide over through the weekend and some family emergency things that came up. Thank you.

My wife and I are in a (little) bit of a bind and a little short on options. But. I do have a few dynasty squads available and am trying to move away from dynasty a bit anyway. If these are teams you'd be interested in taking over, DM me.

$100 tier FFPC TriFlex (at 24 need to cut 4 eventually if nobody goes to IR or no 2:1 type trading)
Levis, Geno, Minshew, Taysom
CMC, Gibbs, R White, Mostert, Herbert/R Johnson, Estime, Tank, Gore, Foreman
Odunze, Metcalf, Doubs, Shaheed, Dotson, Burks, Ridley
Pitts, Ferguson, Bowers
2025 3rd x2, 4th-7th

$250 tier FFPC TriFlex (at 23 need to cut 3 eventually if nobody goes to IR or no 2:1 type trading)
Penix, Fields, Minshew, Taysom (wow does that corp suck)
CMC, JT, Barkley, Ford, McGloughlin, Tank, Gore, Abanikanda
Deebo, Jameson, Shaheed, Palmer/Quentin, Gabe, Chark, Toney
Otton, Hockenson, Jordan
2025 1st x2 (mine and one that will be late), 2nd, 4th x2, 5th-7th

$250 tier FFPC SuperFlex (at 22 need to cut 2 eventually if nobody goes to IR or no 2:1 type trading) - not sure who I would cut here TBH
Purdy, Love, Geno
Henry, Stevenson, Corum, Mostert, Estime, R Johnson, Dillon
Jefferson, Metcalf, Deebo, Dotson, Doubs, Nuk, Shaheed, Bateman
Kittle, Otton
Baltimore + Matt Gay

Ok well I have other squads but these are on the block. Any help would be appreciated - we'll be fine but just need to tide over through the weekend and some family emergency things that came up. Thank you.
Not interested in taking on any more teams having just (reluctantly) sucked myself into a Triflex start up, but just wanted to reply to wish you and the Mrs all the best.

I'm drafting in the FFPC Pros vs Joes "Bourbon" Division tonight live on YouTube at 7pm PT if anyone wants to follow along. From the 11 spot. tinyurl.com/bdh9cmct

1 ???
2 Curtis Patrick
3 ???
4 Dwain McFarland
5 Robert Linkowski
6 Brian Drake
7 Richard Lowe
8 Mark Garcia
9 Michael Zucca
10 @BobHarris
11 Jared Hines
12 Brandon Murchison

Ended up with:

Lamar, D Jones, Fields
Gibbs, Br Robinson, C Brown, M Lloyd, Tracy, Estime
Metcalf, Flowers, B Thomas, C Samuel, Dotson, Wicks, T Franklin
Kincaid, Ferguson, Jordan, I Thomas

@barackdhouse , did you by any chance draft in the FPC $350 'Beat Howard Bender' last night?

There was a 'Jared' in that draft, thought it might have been you.
no huh uh I didn't, wasn't me

My latest FPC though, from a week ago:

Kyler
Barkley, JT, Warren, Wright, Gibson, Tank, Lloyd & AJ Dillon, Estime
Metcalf, Amari, Ridley, C Samuel, Doubs
Engram, Kmet, Chonk
D&K

I think half my team pulled a hammy within seconds after being picked. Maybe the strangest draft I've done all year. Probably a million dollars.

Anyone know of away to get notified by email of Drops in FFPC. Even if it’s thru the App (that I never use :) )

Anyone know of away to get notified by email of Drops in FFPC. Even if it’s thru the App (that I never use :) )
Nah, I wish that was a thing too. Theoretically you could setup an Excel sheet import page with all the data from the league transaction page and then have it set to autofresh everyday and write a script to detect change and if so email you. No sweat.

I think five of us went zero RB in this one and honestly I have no idea what to think of this one. I love it I hate it I love it. From the 4 spot:

Lamar
Javonte, Spears, Mostert & J Wright, M Lloyd & AJ Dillon, K Miller, R Johnson
Tyreek, Metcalf, Flowers, Jameson, C Samuel, Dyami Brown
Kincaid, Musgrave, Fant
D & K

I haven't been getting FFPC app alerts for trade offers and "on the clock" updates since yesterday (Sunday). Anyone else having that issue?

Users who are viewing this thread