What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fjax MRI results (1 Viewer)

Still think he is 1-2 weeks from playing
I agree. Fred seems like a proud guy and he's probably eager to burnish his tough image, but the coaching staff has to be practical. They have two dinged up RBs. Losing one outright would be brutal, especially considering a few free agents have already been signed.

I'm pretty skeptical he plays. I have FJax and picked up Choice. I think I'd actually rather FJax just sit out one more week so he doesn't have some major setback. I'm not super confident in Choice, but I think I'd probably have to play him just based on expected work load.

'GroveDiesel said:
Interesting, Gailey said of Jax today: You could tell he had fresh legs, looked good and has a good chance to play.
I think this is just hype and speculation to keep NE in the dark. I think Jackson and Spiller are both back next week. All Choice this week.....

'GroveDiesel said:
Interesting, Gailey said of Jax today: You could tell he had fresh legs, looked good and has a good chance to play.
I think this is just hype and speculation to keep NE in the dark. I think Jackson and Spiller are both back next week. All Choice this week.....
I think it's crazy that both guys are actually on practice field this week...competition must be no joke over there...truth be told, choice gets lions share he is gonna produce Sunday.I do agree that likely (and prob smart) decision for bills is to limit both guys another week. I'm curious if either is active...that's gonna mess with owners...I bet at least 1 is active and gets maybe 5-10%(Note, lots of speculation in post)

Last edited by a moderator:
'GroveDiesel said:
I'm not so sure about that. Reporters are saying that Jackson was much more upbeat after practice today and told them he was good to go.

I'm not so sure about that. Reporters are saying that Jackson was much more upbeat after practice today and told them he was good to go.
that's good to hear. I am going to roll the dice and put him in. just hope Spiller sits.

Does FJax take enough carries from Choice that it makes a guy like, say, Draughns more of an attractive option?

My worst nightmare. Owned FJax/Spiller, picked up Choice for this week, own all 3 Buff RB's and now may not be able to play any of 'em. Of course I left Boldin off as my Flex..

I have a feeling Jackson might be going back to soon, he sees Spiller going off and he realizes if he doesn't get back out there while he can and show case his stuff he won't have much of a role to come back too. I think he gets reinjured

Maybe he's just ready to play? I don't think he necessarily believes spiller may take his job. There's enough touches for both of them. Maybe he just believes he can help them beat their division foe. Hopefully that's the case because I don't want him to get injured again.

Maybe he's just ready to play? I don't think he necessarily believes spiller may take his job. There's enough touches for both of them. Maybe he just believes he can help them beat their division foe. Hopefully that's the case because I don't want him to get injured again.
I don't want him to get injured either, I wish that on no one, plus I own them both in a few leagues. I just have a gut feeling, and when my gut tells me something I listen.

I'm starting him. My other options are Green, Bradshaw and ADP. Green blows, who knows how much Bradshaw will play. So FJAX it is.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 18s

Bills plan to evenly split the workload between RBs C.J. Spiller and Fred Jackson.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 18sBills plan to evenly split the workload between RBs C.J. Spiller and Fred Jackson.
Good GRIEF!!! This is a mess! I have no clue what to do here..... I have D. Martin in my lineup now, but CJ Spiller is so freaking explosive! If it's true that they are splitting carries then 12 - 15 touches for Spiller should be enough for him to be very productive...

Users who are viewing this thread