What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Footballguys Rookie Draft Guide is here (1 Viewer)

WOW... MAJOR KUDOS & THANKS!

Still reviewing but love the fast hit format and value comments.
I realize limitations of single page space per player.. but some history (like injury or transfer issues) background would be a big "+" IMO.

Outstanding work! The layout and graphics are fantastic, but this is not just about visual aesthetics, the content is first class, filled with great insight and depth of reasoning. Productions such as this demonstrate why Footballguys leads the industry. Well done!

Thanks Folks. Super excited about this. And it'll just get better.
It's way early still. I don't know of any other draft guides out now. We'll have the update after the combine and then again after the NFL Draft.

-I believe that's what is exciting and likely pulls folks in. Fans want to know now, the season for 20-24+ teams has been over for weeks
-I know it's not popular but the SB is kinda boring for the 30 teams and their casual fan base that don't follow all 32 week in and week out.

Big props for getting the jump, shows intelligence and awareness of the market especially leading up to the Super Bowl

Last edited:
Interesting read so far. Could have done with some proof reading (see Quentin Johnston's 2022 stats saying "FILL" everywhere for example) but nothing that I can't gloss over

Interesting read so far. Could have done with some proof reading (see Quentin Johnston's 2022 stats saying "FILL" everywhere for example) but nothing that I can't gloss over

Thanks. We did a ton of proof reading. But with something that big, I'm sure we've missed some. Thanks for letting us know. If you see other stuff, please let us know by emailing help@footballguys.com. Thanks.

Not sure if I'm missing something here, but every time I try to download it, nothing seems to happen. I get a confirmation that it has been sent to my email entered, but it isn't there. Checked spam - no dice.. Thanks in advance.

Not sure if I'm missing something here, but every time I try to download it, nothing seems to happen. I get a confirmation that it has been sent to my email entered, but it isn't there. Checked spam - no dice.. Thanks in advance.

You get a link to it emailed, not the guide itself

Got it no problem - emailed to me, and then opened/downloaded.

This is excellent Joe, and yes, you guys did respond. I was one of the people last year who mentioned rookie content felt late because many leagues start their rookie drafts the Monday following the NFL draft, so having good info before that is helpful. Thanks for this - you guys have always responded well to us with content, and it's one reason I re-up every year (these forums are a reason too).

Yeah.. I searched for it in all my email folders, but it never showed.. :shrug:

Same here. Tried multiple times as well

Same here. Tried multiple times as well

Not sure why you had trouble. Here's a way to get it directly. https://www.footballguys.com/download/Footballguys-2023-Rookie-Draft-Guide-1.0.pdf

If you're still having trouble, you should be able to get it here https://www.footballguys.com/download/Footballguys-2023-Rookie-Draft-Guide-1.0.pdf

Thanks, Joe. I got it on the third try or so. Just wanted people to know they weren't alone and to alert you to potential issues. Thanks for the link!

By the way, the guide is great-looking. One of the best I've seen from a physical-looking aspect. I'll be interested in the updates. It sure has affected how I value the players in this class. Wonderful stuff.

Thanks, Joe. I got it on the third try or so. Just wanted people to know they weren't alone and to alert you to potential issues. Thanks for the link!

By the way, the guide is great-looking. One of the best I've seen from a physical-looking aspect. I'll be interested in the updates. It sure has affected how I value the players in this class. Wonderful stuff.

Thanks GB.

Also, we think we've figured out the bug that was causing some folks not to get the link properly.

Users who are viewing this thread