What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Forte (vSEA) or Crowder (vCLE)? (1 Viewer)

jmsalsa

Footballguy
Forte (vSEA) or Crowder (vCLE)?  I'm leaning Crowder - someone talk me out of it. =)

Could also toss in Hurns vs IND but i haven't seen much to be excited about from Hurns yet this year.

Crowder has been really hot as of late and has seemingly come out of no where this season, benching a stud like Forte is hard to do thou he had a let down last week but his week 1 and 2 production was second to none.  Crowder does have the better match up, but I think I would stick with Forte since the game is in the Meadowlands. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOza2aayIgc

A fellow shark and I have started up a fantasy podcast, check it out any support is greatly appreciated.

Can't help but feeling Crowder would be point chasing. Forte is almost impossible to bench, because he can beat you so many ways. I expect Seattle/Jets to be a low scoring game, so volume should be there for Forte.

Forte will get the touches.  Crowder is interesting bc of his red zone usage but you know who also gets red zone touches?  Forte.  I start him and don't look back.

Forte is the fairly easy choice here.  He is guaranteed touches and is good enough to do something with them.   With no Decker he may be in line for some more targets as well.

Users who are viewing this thread