What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fox news cracks me up...Benghazi! Hillary! Comey! AOC! (1 Viewer)

Top headline on FoxNews' website right now:  Student walkout related?  Nope.  Pennsylvania election related?  Nope.  Trump policy related?  Nope.  Russia scandal related?  Nope.  Story about a Navy ship that sank 100 years ago?  Ding ding ding!

Top headline on FoxNews' website right now:  Student walkout related?  Nope.  Pennsylvania election related?  Nope.  Trump policy related?  Nope.  Russia scandal related?  Nope.  Story about a Navy ship that sank 100 years ago?  Ding ding ding!
Last night they gave scant coverage to the Pennsylvania Congressional special election. MSNBC and CNN pretty much covered it exclusively while Fox always seemed to be talking on the Russian probe and/or Hillary whenever I happened to channel surf to see what was going on there.

Hector Salamanca said:
Looking at FoxNews.com's front page, you wouldn't even know Donald Trump was the President.  It's like a slow news day in Mayberry.
I could only find the word "Trump" 3 times on the ridiculously long and overcrowded home page.  The website looks like the POS website I had to create for a school project in the 90s using Geocities.

I could only find the word "Trump" 3 times on the ridiculously long and overcrowded home page.  The website looks like the POS website I had to create for a school project in the 90s using Geocities.
Nice to see them trotting out Farrakhan though.  Gotta play the hits!

badmojo1006 said:
Captain Cranks said:
Captains name is Leela
The ship's registration was 1BDi 

Banger said:
well these "kids" were really actors paid by Soros and the Clinton Foundation so I can understand the outrage...
This is precisely what the minions are chanting on Facebook.  The 'do nothing' crowd feels they have a better solution than these stupid, protesting kids.  

:lol:

An "Ashamed" Fox News Commentator Just Quit The "Propaganda Machine"

"Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association," Col. Ralph Peters wrote in an email to colleagues. "Now I am ashamed."

:o

As a Russia analyst for many years, it also has appalled me that hosts who made their reputations as super-patriots and who, justifiably, savaged President Obama for his duplicitous folly with Putin, now advance Putin's agenda by making light of Russian penetration of our elections and the Trump campaign. Despite increasingly pathetic denials, it turns out that the "nothing-burger" has been covered with Russian dressing all along. And by the way: As an intelligence professional, I can tell you that the Steele dossier rings true--that's how the Russians do things.. The result is that we have an American president who is terrified of his counterpart in Moscow.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-analyst-col-ralph-peters-ashamed-of-network-quits-the-propaganda-machine

Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers,” he wrote in the email. “Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association. Now I am ashamed.”

He continued: “Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration.”

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-analyst-col-ralph-peters-ashamed-of-network-quits-the-propaganda-machine

Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers,” he wrote in the email. “Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association. Now I am ashamed.”

He continued: “Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration.”
"When prime-time hosts--who have never served our country in any capacity--dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the FBI, the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller--all the while scaremongering with lurid warnings of "deep-state" machinations-- I cannot be part of the same organization"

That blond old guy on the Fox and Friends morning show has an uncanny moronic quality. The delivery, that content, his stupid face. Pretty special.

Users who are viewing this thread