What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Frozen - new Disney film (1 Viewer)

My daughters love this movie, my 3 year old especially so. She'll start singing Let it Go on occasion when she wakes up in the mornings, and her younger sister will try to join in sometimes.

As for the movie itself, it's one of the better animated movies that Disney has put out recently, and each time I watch it, Olaf is still funny.
Its funny. Ive watched it so much that it doesnt stand up plot wise. Its only a series of songs strung together loosely by scenes that dont exactly flow. The fixer upper song when Anna is clearly dying from ice seems a bit misplaced. And the bad guy twist has no foreshadowing clues. It just happens because they needed a bad guy at that point.

I thought Tangled was much more put together plot wise.

My daughters love this movie, my 3 year old especially so. She'll start singing Let it Go on occasion when she wakes up in the mornings, and her younger sister will try to join in sometimes.

As for the movie itself, it's one of the better animated movies that Disney has put out recently, and each time I watch it, Olaf is still funny.
Its funny. Ive watched it so much that it doesnt stand up plot wise. Its only a series of songs strung together loosely by scenes that dont exactly flow. The fixer upper song when Anna is clearly dying from ice seems a bit misplaced. And the bad guy twist has no foreshadowing clues. It just happens because they needed a bad guy at that point.

I thought Tangled was much more put together plot wise.
I agree with all of this. If these movies were college football players Tangled would be a 5 star prospect and Frozen would be a 4 star prospect. Thing is Frozen has A++++ intangibles. The Soundtrack isn't close. Olaf >>> Maximus. The love interest is secondary and features love of family, thats a big sell.

So i just booked a night at Disney world next month and went to set up my fastpasses. The only "ride" that is completely booked for the day is the Elsa and Anna meet up.

Its funny. Ive watched it so much that it doesnt stand up plot wise. Its only a series of songs strung together loosely by scenes that dont exactly flow. The fixer upper song when Anna is clearly dying from ice seems a bit misplaced. And the bad guy twist has no foreshadowing clues. It just happens because they needed a bad guy at that point. I thought Tangled was much more put together plot wise.
I think the plot was pretty straightforward, but the bad guy reveal needed a bit more buildup. Tangled was pretty good as well, but for me, the songs were largely forgettable, aside from I've Got a Dream.

Users who are viewing this thread