What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Frozen - new Disney film (1 Viewer)

Bad news, people. You've all been sucked in by the homosexual agenda.

A Well Behaved Mormon Woman will explain it for you. Down the rabbit hole.....

The gay agenda to normalize homosexuality is woven into Disney's movie Frozen not just as an underlying message - it is the movie. In a liberal culture tenacious at normalizing immorality, stripping those of faith from their ability to speak out in opposition, this needs to be taken seriously.
With that said, here is a brief summary of only 'some' of the gay messaging found in the movie Frozen, intended to advocate the homosexual agenda to legalize same-sex marriage and normalize the practice:

Elsa has a great power that she has been taught by her parents from the time she was a child, is not publicly acceptable and that she must fear its expression, at all cost, thus hide it from people, even her own sister who could be hurt by it - even killed. Shame is at the core of Elsa's feelings about her magical powers: same-sex attraction.

As Elsa’s power increases, her parents’ urge her to learn how to control it, as it would be perceived as evil to others, but Elsa can't; it's impossible. Her parents' make the decision to close the castle to the public, and lock Elsa in her room so that her power won’t be discovered. Not even her sister is allowed to see and play with Elsa: demonetization of homosexuals by society.

Elsa is devastatingly lonely and depressed being forced to live a life of isolation, believing her powers to be evil. Her sister, kept from the truth, and affected by the inflicted secrecy also becomes victim to the dysfunction of her family and experiences equal isolation and confusion: not "coming out" and being who you are meant to be (acting on the power) is harmful to the person, family and society. The parents are killed in an accident while traveling abroad (expendable and best out of the way for progression - represent authority), which means that Elsa must take her rightful position among her people, as queen. (Right to be queen: make what you want out of this one.) To do so, she faces great fear in going out publicly for her coronation, worrying that her powers might show because she has no control over them: rejects the ability of those with same-gender attraction to control behavior.

While at the same time her sister, Anna, is beyond thrilled at the opportunity to go outside, make friends and perhaps even meet her special someone and have her happily-ever-after: heterosexuals are free to pursue happiness through sexual relationships and gays are not - making them unequal in society. The gates are opened - Elsa is terrified that people will see through her and that her power will show itself, regardless of what she has done to hide it. (Stay in the closet.) Anna, on the other hand, burst through the gate and experiences joy in being out in the open and meets someone whom she immediately falls in love with: heterosexuals are free to pursue happiness, without restriction. Insinuating that heterosexuals don't value marriage in the way those who work at preserving traditional marriage say that they do. No-fault divorce, as one example, is seen as evidence of this lack of care.

After only a brief interaction, Anna and Hans decide to marry. Elsa is freaked out that her sister wants to marry someone she only just met: heterosexuals diminish marriage, freely given to them without judgment of any kind - SSM can't do any more harm.
She finds all the gay meanings in the song lyrics too.
Pretty sure Let It Go is about Elsa being a squirter

Please do not equate her to Mormon thought.As proof, this was done by pretty much all LDS.
I called her what she calls herself, a "Well Behaved Mormon Woman". Her contact information is on the linked page if you want her to identify herself otherwise. Personally I equated her thought to nuttery, which knows no bounds.

A woman I work with tells me that this movie has been in the works at Disney for over 20 years. Said that she had seen a preview for it on some old VHS Disney tape.

Crazy huh?

A woman I work with tells me that this movie has been in the works at Disney for over 20 years. Said that she had seen a preview for it on some old VHS Disney tape.

Crazy huh?
Long story short on the below..... it took Disney 60 years to make Elsa and Anna Sisters to make the overall story work.

In 1943, Walt Disney and Samuel Goldwyn had considered the possibility of collaborating to produce a biography film of author and poet Hans Christian Andersen, where Goldwyn's studio would shoot the live-action sequences of Andersen's life and Disney would create the animated sequences. The animated sequences were to include stories of Andersen's works, such as The Little Mermaid, The Little Match Girl, The Steadfast Tin Soldier, The Snow Queen, Thumbelina, The Ugly Duckling, The Red Shoes, and The Emperor's New Clothes. Disney and his animators encountered difficulty with The Snow Queen, as they could not find a way to adapt and relate the Snow Queen character to modern audiences. Even as far back as the 1940s, Disney's animation department saw great cinematic possibilities with the source material, but the Snow Queen character proved to be too problematic. This, among other things, led to the cancellation of the Disney-Goldwyn project. Goldwyn went on to produce his own live-action film version in 1952, entitled Hans Christian Andersen, with Danny Kaye as Andersen, Charles Vidor directing, Moss Hart writing, and Frank Loesser penning the songs. All of Andersen's fairy tales were, instead, told in song and ballet in live-action, like the rest of the film. It went on to receive six Academy Award nominations the following year. Back at Disney, The Snow Queen, along with other Andersen fairy tales (including The Little Mermaid), were shelved.

In the late 1990s, Walt Disney Feature Animation started on their own adaptation of The Snow Queen after the tremendous success of their recent films, but the project was scrapped completely in late 2002, when Glen Keane quit the project.[25] Even before then, Harvey Fierstein pitched his version of the story to the Disney executives, but was turned down. **** Zondag and Dave Goetz all had their try on it, but failed. Disney shelved the project again. Michael Eisner, then-CEO and chairman of The Walt Disney Company, offered his support to the project and suggested doing it with John Lasseter at Pixar Animation Studios, when the studios would get their contracts renewed.[26]

The project was revived again around 2008 when Chris Buck pitched Disney his version of the adaptation.[28] At the time, the project went under name of Anna and the Snow Queen, and was planned to be traditionally animated.[29] By early 2010, the project entered development hell once again, when the studio failed to find a way to make the story and the Snow Queen character work.[

On December 22, 2011, following the success of Tangled, Disney announced a new title for the film, Frozen, a release date, November 27, 2013, and a different crew from the previous attempt.[32] A month later, it was confirmed that the film would be a computer animated feature in stereoscopic 3D, instead of the intended hand drawn animation.[25] On March 5, 2012, it was announced that Chris Buck would be directing, with John Lasseter and Peter Del Vecho producing.[33]

After Disney decided to advance The Snow Queen into development again, one of the main challenges Buck and Del Vecho faced was the character of the Snow Queen, who in that earlier version of the story was a villain. Buck and Del Vecho presented their storyboards to John Lasseter, with the entire production team adjourned to a conference to hear Lasseter's thoughts on this work-in-progress. Production designer Michael Giaimo, recalled; "That was the game changer...I remember John saying that the latest version of The Snow Queen story that Chris Buck and his team had come up with was fun, very light-hearted. But the characters didn't resonate. They aren't multi-faceted. Which is why John felt that audiences wouldn't really be able to connect with them." The production team then addressed the film's problems, drafting several different variations on The Snow Queen story until the characters and story felt relevant. Finally, their decision to rewrite the film's protagonist, Anna (who was based on the Gerda character from The Snow Queen), as the younger sibling of Elsa, effectively establishing a family dynamic between the characters.

"Hans Christian Andersen’s original version of The Snow Queen is a pretty dark tale and it doesn't translate easily into a film. For us the breakthrough came when we tried to give really human qualities to the Snow Queen. When we decided to make the Snow Queen Elsa and our protagonist Anna sisters, that gave a way to relate to the characters in a way that conveyed what each was going through and that would relate for today's audiences. This film has a lot of complicated characters and complicated relationships in it. There are times when Elsa does villainous things but because you understand where it comes from, from this desire to defend herself, you can always relate to her. 'Inspired by' means exactly that. There is snow and there is ice and there is a Queen, but other than that, we depart from it quite a bit. We do try to bring scope and the scale that you would expect but do it in a way that we can understand the characters and relate to them."

— Producer Peter Del Vecho, on the difficulties adapting The Snow Queen[27]

Interesting, none of that talks about the hatred of homosexuality and Disneys attempt to show how gay people are

Last edited by a moderator:
This thing comes out on blu ray in 3 weeks. Initial estimates are that they will sell 2 billion copies.

Interesting, none of that talks about the hatred of homosexuality and Disneys attempt to show how gay people are
:confused: Not sure which movie you watched. There is nothing gay about that movie.
Bad news, people. You've all been sucked in by the homosexual agenda.

A Well Behaved Mormon Woman will explain it for you. Down the rabbit hole.....

The gay agenda to normalize homosexuality is woven into Disney's movie Frozen not just as an underlying message - it is the movie. In a liberal culture tenacious at normalizing immorality, stripping those of faith from their ability to speak out in opposition, this needs to be taken seriously.
With that said, here is a brief summary of only 'some' of the gay messaging found in the movie Frozen, intended to advocate the homosexual agenda to legalize same-sex marriage and normalize the practice:

Elsa has a great power that she has been taught by her parents from the time she was a child, is not publicly acceptable and that she must fear its expression, at all cost, thus hide it from people, even her own sister who could be hurt by it - even killed. Shame is at the core of Elsa's feelings about her magical powers: same-sex attraction.

As Elsa’s power increases, her parents’ urge her to learn how to control it, as it would be perceived as evil to others, but Elsa can't; it's impossible. Her parents' make the decision to close the castle to the public, and lock Elsa in her room so that her power won’t be discovered. Not even her sister is allowed to see and play with Elsa: demonetization of homosexuals by society.

Elsa is devastatingly lonely and depressed being forced to live a life of isolation, believing her powers to be evil. Her sister, kept from the truth, and affected by the inflicted secrecy also becomes victim to the dysfunction of her family and experiences equal isolation and confusion: not "coming out" and being who you are meant to be (acting on the power) is harmful to the person, family and society. The parents are killed in an accident while traveling abroad (expendable and best out of the way for progression - represent authority), which means that Elsa must take her rightful position among her people, as queen. (Right to be queen: make what you want out of this one.) To do so, she faces great fear in going out publicly for her coronation, worrying that her powers might show because she has no control over them: rejects the ability of those with same-gender attraction to control behavior.

While at the same time her sister, Anna, is beyond thrilled at the opportunity to go outside, make friends and perhaps even meet her special someone and have her happily-ever-after: heterosexuals are free to pursue happiness through sexual relationships and gays are not - making them unequal in society. The gates are opened - Elsa is terrified that people will see through her and that her power will show itself, regardless of what she has done to hide it. (Stay in the closet.) Anna, on the other hand, burst through the gate and experiences joy in being out in the open and meets someone whom she immediately falls in love with: heterosexuals are free to pursue happiness, without restriction. Insinuating that heterosexuals don't value marriage in the way those who work at preserving traditional marriage say that they do. No-fault divorce, as one example, is seen as evidence of this lack of care.

After only a brief interaction, Anna and Hans decide to marry. Elsa is freaked out that her sister wants to marry someone she only just met: heterosexuals diminish marriage, freely given to them without judgment of any kind - SSM can't do any more harm.
She finds all the gay meanings in the song lyrics too.

Just got back from Disney for a week. People were waiting 5-8 HOURS to meet Anna and Elsa in Norway at Epcot.

In case you are going, there is really only one way to do it in a "short" time.

Get to the gates 45 minutes before they open and sprint to Norway. Even then, you are waiting an hour plus the time as you wait at the gates.

CRAZINESS.

Disney has done a great job with some of their recent movies. But they hit a grand slam with Frozen.

Just got back from Disney for a week. People were waiting 5-8 HOURS to meet Anna and Elsa in Norway at Epcot.

Get to the gates 45 minutes before they open and sprint to Norway. Even then, you are waiting an hour plus the time as you wait at the gates.

CRAZINESS.

Disney has done a great job with some of their recent movies. But they hit a grand slam with Frozen.
WOW!!!

Related.. My family went to Disney last November the week before Frozen opened. By coincidence we had dinner in Norway the first evening we were there. While I waited the 30 minutes or whatever for our table to be ready, my wife and daughters just kind of wandered around the area. They took pictures with Anna and Elsa a few steps away from the restaurant, sheepishly not knowing who they were yet as the movie debuted the week after. No line and pics with them essentially done as an afterthought. Given your post, pretty crazy in retrospect.

CRAZINESS.

WOW!!!

Related.. My family went to Disney last November the week before Frozen opened. By coincidence we had dinner in Norway the first evening we were there. While I waited the 30 minutes or whatever for our table to be ready, my wife and daughters just kind of wandered around the area. They took pictures with Anna and Elsa a few steps away from the restaurant, sheepishly not knowing who they were yet as the movie debuted the week after. No line and pics with them essentially done as an afterthought. Given your post, pretty crazy in retrospect.
That's amazing. I bet they are glad to have met them. It's a tough ticket now! My wife and daughter woke up and did the sprint. I had no desire, as it was towards the end of my trip and I was exhausted.

CRAZINESS.

Going to Disneyland in a few weeks. I'll make sure that I coach them that Frozen isn't in California yet.

Without the music, the movie would be average at best. My daughter loves it the movie and it makes her happy. So, the movie is ok in my book.

That music is always playing somewhere in the house and then in my head all day.

Without the music, the movie would be average at best. My daughter loves it the movie and it makes her happy. So, the movie is ok in my book.

That music is always playing somewhere in the house and then in my head all day.
New to Disney?

CRAZINESS.

Have Akershus reservations for 8:10 - if I understand correctly I should be fine as long as I get in line before 9:00 - right? Also, do they start greeting at 9 or do they wait for the World Showcase opening at 11? I'm pretty sure I'm not waiting in line for 2 hours to see them unless they perform a sex act on each other or me.

CRAZINESS.

Have Akershus reservations for 8:10 - if I understand correctly I should be fine as long as I get in line before 9:00 - right? Also, do they start greeting at 9 or do they wait for the World Showcase opening at 11? I'm pretty sure I'm not waiting in line for 2 hours to see them unless they perform a sex act on each other or me.
They don't start greeting until 11.

If you don't get in line by 9, you WILL wait longer than 2 hours to see them.

It seems to me that this problem would be alleviated a bit if they just made them the princesses you take pictures with during the character dining for Norway.

I know its not a perfect solution but waiting in line for 3 hours is absurd

It seems to me that this problem would be alleviated a bit if they just made them the princesses you take pictures with during the character dining for Norway.

I can't imagine going to Disney world right now - when we went Tangled was the movie du jour and we waited a couple of hours to see Rapunzel and Flynn - my 8 yo told me the other day that Frozen is "the best movie ever, and whoever made it is going to make a lot of money."

This is currently in every-night after dinner status at my house. I've not watched closely, but sadly must admit I have the music stuck in my head.

I definitely sense the gay coming out theme with Elsa and the Let it Go scene. I've not read the article linked above or any others on this and really don't care, but can say I would not be surprised if gay teens and pre-teens identified with her story. The obvious Christian themes common in most kid's template movies - sacrifice, forgiveness, redemption - are more prominent as would be expected.

I can't imagine going to Disney world right now - when we went Tangled was the movie du jour and we waited a couple of hours to see Rapunzel and Flynn - my 8 yo told me the other day that Frozen is "the best movie ever, and whoever made it is going to make a lot of money."
I'm sure Disney will do something to make the characters more prevelant. Maybe a ride eventually. Definitely meet and greet availability in Fantasyland is coming soon. That would relieve a lot of the build up in Norway.

This is currently in every-night after dinner status at my house. I've not watched closely, but sadly must admit I have the music stuck in my head.

I definitely sense the gay coming out theme with Elsa and the Let it Go scene. I've not read the article linked above or any others on this and really don't care, but can say I would not be surprised if gay teens and pre-teens identified with her story. The obvious Christian themes common in most kid's template movies - sacrifice, forgiveness, redemption - are more prominent as would be expected.
Same, ever since the BLU-ray preorder arrived March 18th. My six y.o. counted down the days all month.

The cd has been played at least once every day this year.

Same, ever since the BLU-ray preorder arrived March 18th. My six y.o. counted down the days all month.

The cd has been played at least once every day this year.
We have the DVD in the car, the blu ray in the DVD player and both kids have it loaded on their ipads

Kid has watched it nearly every day on her Nabi since it came out.

Plus at least 3 DVD viewings.

Im starting to sense she is not the only one with this problem.

I think anyone who has anything they are hiding from others could identify with Elsa.

I mean, just this morning I wanted cookies for breakfast, but thought, "what would the kids think?" So I belted out "let it goooo" and ate cookies for breakfast. Thanks, Elsa!

Users who are viewing this thread