What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread - Divisionals - Washington V Seattle (1 Viewer)

Washington's offense is offensive.

:yucky:
Reminds me of the old Bucs coach (Perkins?) quote in a postgame conference:Q: What do you think about the execution of your offense?

A: I'd be all for it.

This is sensational coverage by Waashington, Hass is getting bags of time and nobody is getting open.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard on the radio that atmospheric experts assisted in designing the Seahawks stadium.It only rains on the visitor's bench.OUTSTANDING GAMESMANSHIP!

Why is Fox re-showing the Jets-Saints game?

8 straight 3 and outs in the first quarter?

:shocked:

P P P P P P P P

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd actually liken this game to the first Lions/Packers game.Boy, another punt miscue. Three phases of football, fellas.

After watching this debacle so far, is there any wonder why Seattle has never had post-season success? It's like all the ghosts have come back in force.

After watching this debacle so far, is there any wonder why Seattle has never had post-season success? It's like all the ghosts have come back in force.
Two of their top offensive players are out right now, the Skins D is good and it's raining.

Users who are viewing this thread