What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread PL1 - Dallas V Seattle (1 Viewer)

proninja said:
Julius acting like a little ##### there. What did Hamlin do aside from tackle him and het kicked?
Meh. They got tangled up and both were trying to stand up at the same time. Just high emotional levels.

Looks like he was out, but not sure if that camera angle is good enough for the call to be overturned.

That second angle is about as good as you can get, and I don't see there being any evidence to overturn the call.

Damn. Tough break for the Seahawks there.

And can someone please tell Madden to shut his yap when the ref is announcing what the verdict is on a challenge?

I hate short yardage plays in a jumbo formation where you run to the middle.

Spread em out.

QB sneak.

or

Off tackle

This is just not the same team as last year and I just don't understand what happened on offense. Since the Seahawks really have only been really good twice in my lifetime (84' and 05') I can't comprehend the difference between a team from one year to the next. Even if they pull this off they aren't going to win the Super bowl. Last year they really should have. How can a team drop that far with essentially the same personnel? This is worse than being a Michigan fan.

Well no, not that bad.

This is just not the same team as last year and I just don't understand what happened on offense. Since the Seahawks really have only been really good twice in my lifetime (84' and 05') I can't comprehend the difference between a team from one year to the next. Even if they pull this off they aren't going to win the Super bowl. Last year they really should have. How can a team drop that far with essentially the same personnel? This is worse than being a Michigan fan. Well no, not that bad.
Losing Hutchinson to Minnesota hurts. That man is a beast.

This is just not the same team as last year and I just don't understand what happened on offense. Since the Seahawks really have only been really good twice in my lifetime (84' and 05') I can't comprehend the difference between a team from one year to the next. Even if they pull this off they aren't going to win the Super bowl. Last year they really should have. How can a team drop that far with essentially the same personnel? This is worse than being a Michigan fan. Well no, not that bad.
Peter Warrick :angry:

Peter Warrick :angry:
This is the right answer.

Not using it as an excuse, but injuries to the line and the skill players never let the team get it's rythm and timing down.

Users who are viewing this thread